Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic (34341 Views)

Anambra Police Discover Floating Corpse (Graphic Pictures) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
ANY SOJA WEY COME ARREST OR THREATEN U ABEG KPAI AM......
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by RichDad1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
174 again ?
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Trueigbo: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
These soldiers need to be cautioned sseriously.

One almost beat me in abuja for parking close to his car.
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ain't surprised.
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by maysimsimple(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
These odo gunyan army guys no they play.. Make dem chill Na.. Got loads of soldiers friend for adekunle fajuyi cantonment, 2nd division odogbolu barrack. They so cool n u love to hang out with them.. Shoutout to, corporal Edibo,lcp goodstime n my big bro, warrant officer olu.. U guys are d best..
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's why it's good for men to keep fit. If he were fit i doubt if it would have resulted being beaten to death by a fellow man.
At worst he loses a fight but not die.
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by rimijoshua(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Do we av leaders in this country...wat is d meaning of this outrageous wickedness...its high time we celebrated the death of soldiers killed by bokoharam......too bad...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
Naijeriya...everything is just messed up, judiciary, executive, legislative, armed forces, paramilitary, and even citizenry
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Ramaa(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
To survive in Nigeria you must be very tough in martial arts......
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by bionixs: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to a twitter user, Kenny Abel Adesanya, a military officer attached to the 174 battalion (Ikorodu) beat a man to death at Ogijo area of Ikorodu, Lagos.. The man's corpse was reportedly left on the street after the alleged brutality.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-soldier-allegedly-beats-man-to.html
please,let us spread the news and the name. th animal must be caged. At the sight of boko boys,he folds his uniform and prefers to be addressed as a civilian
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by curvilicious: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
The same way a soldier man, stabbed to pieces, left his corpse on d street nd used d man's phone(my neighbour) to call his wife to come nd carry his corpse last Saturday
I heard d news, never knew it was him until his wife screamed.............
But i no pity d guy cos na terrible diabolic man causing wahala upandan
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Emassive(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who approves the the news you believe? Beans
fammo:
Source Proof Don't be in a haste to believe everything you read...
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by tosyne2much(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why would people who are meant to protect civilians from harm and external aggression be the ones that will be molesting those they are meant to protect? I don't just get
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by deflover(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
No proof
No evidence
Where is the soldier
No name
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Nigeriadondie: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Na their way be dat.

Brutal beings

What is this one saying?
When ever these beasts in uniform are killed I dont feel even an iota of sympathy when beasts not humans are killed by Shekau's boy. These soldiers are cowards. If not Chadian forces Gamboru Ngala was a no go area for these cowards who delight in flexing muscles on civillians

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by afonja1stson(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
May Allah punish all of such soldiers
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:
The state of lawlessness in Nigeria baffles the devil himself
Because Nigeria is a zoo & jungle, if it were possible to swap position, those in hell will prefer to remain there than to be in Nigeria and l dont see it changing until the end of this generation Qed wink

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by adedayourt(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Because Nigeria is a zoo & jungle, if it were possible to swap position, those in hell will prefer to remain there than to be in Nigeria and l dont see it changing until the end of this generation Qed wink

lipsrsealed
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by nams77: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
dainformant:
is there a picture of police killing notorious criminal 'Vampire' but yet he was shot dead... is there any picture to show when Dr Allwell Orji jumped inside the Lagos Lagoon yet he is dead.. stop making unnecessary blind arguments...
Do you mind the imp? Sometimes I just wish we go our separate ways
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by talktonase(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
adedayourt:
The state of lawlessness in Nigeria baffles the devil himself
Na him be the master Wey sendem na grin
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by EmekaBlue(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
stvpid sojas
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by 2shur: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
1 soldier can beat me to death.
Cause i got dagers
Axe
Razor blades
And my safety licensed weapon.
U fuc with me
U die 4nothing.
We got thst bullet proof vest
Bullet proof car
Fuc u bastards.
Its time 2 start killin them soldiers bac
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by cutedharmee: 2:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
RIP to d dead...
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by bayocanny: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
Haba!!!
Habatically
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by emmaitive(m): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
gv him death sentence
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by DCTrendy(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
fammo:

Is there a picture of the soldier beating him there?? Don't be in a haste to judge if there is a possibility that the accusation is not true

So a Naija solider will be beating someone and u ll be taking picture abi? go n try it now, evenif you re using Iphone 8S, that ll be the end of that your phone.
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by brojoshua: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nigeria is a corrupt country where everyone is misbehaving. The elected and appointed leaders or leaders who rigged themselves into offices looted all the money of the nation that was supposed to be used to take good care of the people and all things like health, roads, housing,electricity and co, the police that supposed to be protecting people and lawfully arrest criminals and ensure their prosecution and punishment are rather taking bribe from the people, wrongly accusing them, oppressing people with the state weapons, the judges that supposed to give true and just justice and judgment take bribes and perverse justice, the military officers that supposed to protect people and lawfully deal with criminals are rather using their might, training and state weapons to fight the people they suppose to protect, the pastors who supposed to be shepherds of their followers have turned the people to sources of great wealth and the likes. Everything is upside down in a corrupt country like ours. But how long will these things continue and will there be change and an end to all these things? Nigeria wake up from sleeping of corruption.
Re: Soldier Beats Man To Death In Ikorodu & Dumps His Corpse (Graphic by Rondigee: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2017
What are Nigerian soldiers claiming? Everyday they bit someone to death, is it only in Nigeria that we see soldiers? Are there no soldiers in America and the rest of the world? No wonder only Nigerian soldiers are not properly trained

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested After Killing A Kidnapped Baby For Ritual In Calabar / EFCC Arrests 3 Yahoo Boys In Benin (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Police With Petrol Bomb In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.