Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen (684 Views)

What Are Your Best Nigerian TV Adverts For 2017? / Top Four Evergreen Nigerian TV Adverts - Jtcblog / Dumbest Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen by nadleeh: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Is it just me,or Nigerian adverts are getting dumber by the second,its like these companies are having a pissing contest to see who can create the most retarded and unrelated shit for their product.Here are four of the dumbest ones i could find,we'll definitely look for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOs611_icN0
Re: Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
nadleeh:
Is it just me,or Nigerian adverts are getting dumber by the second,its like these companies are having a pissing contest to see who can create the most retarded and unrelated shit for their product.Here are four of the dumbest ones i could find,we'll definitely look for more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOs611_icN0
You're not serious. Go do your own advert na

1 Like

Re: Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen by nadleeh: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You're not serious. Go do your own advert na
Even my dead cat can do better than all this shit,Give me the same budget and that's if i don't do better.
Re: Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
nadleeh:
Even my dead cat can do better than all this shit,Give me the same budget and let's if i don't do better.

You do make we see.not just critizing
Re: Four Of The Most Dumbest TV Adverts I Have Ever Seen by nadleeh: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You do make we see.not just critizing
So you going to give me budget or talk shit?! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Finally Ready To Release Evans Movies / Double-Six MUZIK Productions : Beats | Recordings | Mixing | / Game Of Thrones Data Leaked Online As Hackers Invade HBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.