Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nairalander Pls Help--- - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Pls Help--- (329 Views)

Pls Help Before Access Bank Send Me To Jail. / Picture On Facebook Comparing The North And Niger Delta. Someone Pls Help Verify / Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Pls Help--- by kolad59: 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
I finished sec school 4years ago and i sat for waec three times before i cleared my result, so i did jamb last year and i score 217 but am not admitted yet in the UNI that opted , so they help me obtained a poly dpt form and have been offered admission there,and i will resume this week but i want to obtain UTME form and have informed my parent about it but due to financial issues they said if i have the money i can do it but am cashless now,,please help me
FIRSTBANK
adekunle azeez adebayo
my last year reg number is 66276433EA for verification, you can check admission status on jamb portal and check OAU ADMISSION PORTAL(www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admission) to confirm
Thanks
Re: Nairalander Pls Help--- by vizkiz: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
So we will help you get your admission fees, what will happen when you get to 200 level? You will come back then beg?

Get a part time form, look for a job and stop being a liability to yourself and people around you.
Re: Nairalander Pls Help--- by obaaderemi: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
kolad59:
I finished sec school 4years ago and i sat for waec three times before i cleared my result, so i did jamb last year and i score 217 but am not admitted yet in the UNI that opted , so they help me obtained a poly dpt form and have been offered admission there,and i will resume this week but i want to obtain UTME form and have informed my parent about it but due to financial issues they said if i have the money i can do it but am cashless now,,please help me
FIRSTBANK
adekunle azeez adebayo
my last year reg number is 66276433EA for verification, you can check admission status on jamb portal and check OAU ADMISSION PORTAL(www.eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admission) to confirm
Thanks

An honourable man does not beg.Start a home coaching business or look for a job no matter how small:hotel attendant,petrol station attendant,whatever.but by all means don't beg.

(1) (Reply)

Continuous Detention Of Peaces Commandant Illegal:- Adeyanyu / *nigerians In US Commend Senate For Passing Diaspora Commission Bill / Faac Payments To States Fall By N1.453 Trillion – Neiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.