Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4473 Views)

I Received This Message From My Mom And Felt Like Crying..i Love My Mom(pics) / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
if the rich guy is okay, marry him. me personally, I cannot marry anyone who will make me live in a a 2bedroom flat sef, at least 4bedrooms and a car and I'm okay. no be inside 2bedroom my papa born me, so therefore, I cannot come and go and suffer on top love.
Trash!
Re: . by pweetixandy: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
Trash!
lol, girls be deceiving themselves since forever
Re: . by pweetixandy: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
eyinjuege:

I'm just watching you in 6G.....

as in 6g wireless??
Re: . by dupzy05: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
mybsister money Is not everything o na peace of mind be d koko o Yoruba will say abanida ko nibanidebe Be wise

1 Like

Re: . by eyinjuege: 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
as in 6g wireless??

Yessss.....

Your case don pass D levels
Re: . by stunningjudy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
introduction, traditional and wedding
Babe, if the one you love has prospects and zeal to ahieve those prospects, please stick with him. This is just march, both of you can work towards achieving whatever you desire this year. Don't let your family deceive you or the 3rd poster's fake life twist your thoughts. Everyone cannot have already made, learn to create that already made you want. wink
Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
I pray you don't end making a terrible Mistake.

So you will rather marry because of the cash available? What happen to love? Anyway is your choice, your life. Goodluck.
Re: . by lastmessenger: 4:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
The tide can turn and the rich becomes poor and vice versa.
I suggest u give yourself to prayer and sincerely ask God what his plans are concerning your life.

1 Like

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Weldone @all
Re: . by kepstone: 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmm, my dear really take time to pray oh about ur decision its a lifetime decision that can make you or mar you. No doubt money is very important in marriage i agree but its not everything even though it answers all things. Now the solid foundation for marriage is love oh, i wont allow anyone deceive me about something else. if you look at love from Gods point of view you will know that love has the capacity to over come anything in life. if money is what you are going for i bet you u wont enjoy ur marriage, u will see the money and get disgusted when your real purpose as a woman is not fulfilled u will continuously leave in fulfillment. most times ladies get so scared and afraid about the unknown, about uncertainties of the future that they make ultimate decision from temporary situation. you said you love him and he does the same do you know what the power of genuine love can do to a man most especially when he discover the woman he truly loves is standing by him to support him, looking into the future. think about your role in his life as a helpmate that God made you to be and not a money seeking wife. you are to help him achieve his purpose my dear, you don't know that at the time of getting married God can open up doors for you and your hubby. most times i know riches can make us feel its what we want when truly is fulfillment we want out of life and our purpose. will you be fulfill in the marriage with the rich dude. my father married my mum with the little he had but they both died and left millions for us, my brother had a girl he love but she never loved him but was after his money. she left him and went for a rich alhaji a Christian sis marrying and alhaji, the last time i saw her she has been thrown out by the alhaji and she was staying in a mud house. my bro has gone ahead to work on himself and has worked hard to climb the zenith of his career and now people look for him left right and center but i remembered when he got married and how he wedded with 20,000 naira as salary but now just in about 5 years God has changed everything for them. i think ladies of this generations are the one causing the complexity of been single in there late 20s and 30s because of insatiable greed. i have told myself lord i thank you for my level now as i am working hard for a better level, if my girl decides to walk out of my life i will leave her alone and wish her well, beside we shall all leave this world with nothing following us to eternity. Please be wise my dear. all guyz we pray God gives us our own wives that will stay. success is not achieved over night its a process its a a journey what some ladies dont know is we are on this journey but because they are so myopic they cheat themselves out the opportunity. by the time u flash one car they begin to say hi, honey, hey love, u will see them been happy as if there entire lives depend on paper. please get your priorities right. God bless me with a good wife abeg.

5 Likes

Re: . by OasisofRefuge(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks for typing all that @kepstone and everyone.
Am not really after money. The business he's doing now was all my idea and my financial support. Just that it's taking time but he's trying and my mum is not helping matter either.
Re: . by Marvel1206: 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
I am a woman and I love myself. When my mum married my dad, he WS in a face me I face you house, then to a flat, and now in a duplex. But me personally, I can't marry someone and move into a small apartment, my spirit will not rest. better we make money before getting married, cos some men go into marriage with the "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" mindset, hoping manna from above will fall once they tie the knot.
With this kind of mentality, i doubt you having a good marriage life.
Re: . by pweetixandy: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Marvel1206:

With this kind of mentality, i doubt you having a good marriage life.
I doubt you and ur entire family having good marriages
Re: . by jashar(f): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
We have too many female pretenders in Nigeria.

How much can you afford to marry yourself?

Mtshheeewww.....

Abeg free the brother and go and meet the rich dude.

If you can't personally afford/sponsor what you're asking for, you really don't deserve it.

My thoughts sha...
Re: . by jashar(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
Must you have a wedding of 1million naira? What happened to court marriage.. Mchew

My dear, see case oo.....

Instead of her to do what they can afford for now.
When money show, dem fit do renewing of vows in a big way. If dem like, make dem close Lagos Airport sef.
Re: . by Marvel1206: 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
I doubt you and ur entire family having good marriages
You think? As long as i'm not thinking backwards and also as long as the foundation of my marriage is built on love, communication and friendship why would my marriage crash? grin

As regards my family, they are are all living well. The truth hurts, stings and it's hard to admit but deep within you, you know there is a missing link. Re-orientate your mindset dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
pweetixandy:
if the rich guy is okay, marry him. me personally, I cannot marry anyone who will make me live in a a 2bedroom flat sef, at least 4bedrooms and a car and I'm okay. no be inside 2bedroom my papa born me, so therefore, I cannot come and go and suffer on top love.
If you take your money rent twenty-bedroom flat you go die?

When your Papa marry your Mama na how many bedroom flat them dey stay?

3 Likes

Re: . by TheeDetective: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
I don’t know what is wrong with some of you ladies. You have come up with an estimate of 1 million naira to do a wedding and your BF is still struggling in his business and you want him to spend 1 million naira on a wedding? undecided YOU WELL SO? That 1 million naira, if he puts it into the business he is doing do you know that it can help his business further? You want to go into unnecessary debt because you want to marry abi? Currently you are making 20 thousand naira and you want to spend 1 million naira on your wedding, you got to be kidding me. E be like say you no know wetin your priorites be. Its not compulsory you do introduction, traditional and then wedding. You can do a court wedding and make it simple. Your parents and siblings, his parents and siblings are sufficient enough to be in attendance in the court wedding and start your life together. There is a thread in the family section of a woman whose mother made her marry a rich guy and the guy is showing her pepper to the extent that he beat her in her pregnancy. Make sure you go and read that thread and learn from that ladies experience as money is not always the answer to a happy home. If you know you really want to marry a rich man then free your fiancé and let him be. ENOUGH SAID.

2 Likes

Re: . by austinereds(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
kepstone:
Hmmmm, my dear really take time to pray oh about ur decision its a lifetime decision that can make you or mar you. No doubt money is very important in marriage i agree but its not everything even though it answers all things. Now the solid foundation for marriage is love oh, i wont allow anyone deceive me about something else. if you look at love from Gods point of view you will know that love has the capacity to over come anything in life. if money is what you are going for i bet you u wont enjoy ur marriage, u will see the money and get disgusted when your real purpose as a woman is not fulfilled u will continuously leave in fulfillment. most times ladies get so scared and afraid about the unknown, about uncertainties of the future that they make ultimate decision from temporary situation. you said you love him and he does the same do you know what the power of genuine love can do to a man most especially when he discover the woman he truly loves is standing by him to support him, looking into the future. think about your role in his life as a helpmate that God made you to be and not a money seeking wife. you are to help him achieve his purpose my dear, you don't know that at the time of getting married God can open up doors for you and your hubby. most times i know riches can make us feel its what we want when truly is fulfillment we want out of life and our purpose. will you be fulfill in the marriage with the rich dude. my father married my mum with the little he had but they both died and left millions for us, my brother had a girl he love but she never loved him but was after his money. she left him and went for a rich alhaji a Christian sis marrying and alhaji, the last time i saw her she has been thrown out by the alhaji and she was staying in a mud house. my bro has gone ahead to work on himself and has worked hard to climb the zenith of his career and now people look for him left right and center but i remembered when he got married and how he wedded with 20,000 naira as salary but now just in about 5 years God has changed everything for them. i think ladies of this generations are the one causing the complexity of been single in there late 20s and 30s because of insatiable greed. i have told myself lord i thank you for my level now as i am working hard for a better level, if my girl decides to walk out of my life i will leave her alone and wish her well, beside we shall all leave this world with nothing following us to eternity. Please be wise my dear. all guyz we pray God gives us our own wives that will stay. success is not achieved over night its a process its a a journey what some ladies dont know is we are on this journey but because they are so myopic they cheat themselves out the opportunity. by the time u flash one car they begin to say hi, honey, hey love, u will see them been happy as if there entire lives depend on paper. please get your priorities right. God bless me with a good wife abeg.

3 gbosa for u. oga counsellor
Re: . by cuteoly(f): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
If only u know the number of women wishing they had married their love instead of wealth. Your mother and others may not be there at nights when you soak your pillow with tears because you will definitely miss your love especially when the wealthy one fails you.

1 Like

Re: . by Juliearth(f): 4:06am On Mar 26, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
Honestly we truly loved each other very much. We've known for 3 years, but he proposed last year Feb. He's my best friend. I can tell him evenything, with him, am just me. No forming because we know so much about each other.
I know he's been trying so hard, he's so eager to marry me just that things are not working as expected. The small business he's managing now, we joined hand and set it up together. He so much loved me, but he has no money to make it happened.
I had another suitor who is well to do. This guy is rich. My mum and everyone in the family wants him for me, but the thought of marrying someone else, scare hell out of me.
I am not getting any younger. Am in my late twenties and he's 30yrs, but he can't afford our marriage.
He kept pleading with me not to leave him. I don't want to let him go either, but how long am I going to wait?
We recently did an estimation of our traditional and white wedding. Everything almost 1million. I doubt how he can afford that money from the little things he's getting from the business. On my own part, I recently quite my job, but I just got something that can fetch me 20k in a month while am applying for jobs.

What should I do? Is like am making a mistake holding on
I felt I should return his ring. But will him be ok If I give up on him?
Can I have a happy life without him? I doubt
This is the only man I've met and so much loved. And the one who is not financially ok.
Can love grow if I marries someone else?
I don't want to wait anymore. I don't want pre marital s. e. x either. I want my own husband.
Am so confused. I feel like talking to someone.

Hmmm! Note that what is important isnt the wedding ceremony but the marriage itself....seriously,I think you have already made up your mind to leave the not so well to do guy and you just want nairalanders to consolidate your conclusion....but I wont. If you love him,you should marry him. You can have a small wedding ceremony with just a few family members...Once married,slow down on getting pregnant until things improve(cos I am sure that it will. There is a special blessing attached to being married). I have seen couples(my parents inclusive) rise from grass to grace- yours can be like that. Good luck!
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 4:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Papasmal:
Eeya!

The brother is trying hard too to make tins happen just situation is beyond him but still under control,

if truly u believe in him,it's not necessary u do a million naira, wedding,u can av a low key wedding and kip hustling together,One day God will take u guyz to aposition u least imagine,

but from ur write up I guess u place money above d love,don't force d bro to illegal dealing to please you n ur pple.

He sure has a heart of gold.
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 4:09am On Mar 26, 2017
PaperLace:

Only you, introduction, traditional and wedding?
Only you?
You too much o.

How many bedroom flat you dey live for?
Once in a while, let's ask ourselves if we're the kind of woman a man desires. Your choice still cheesy

Spot on!
Re: . by Juliearth(f): 4:10am On Mar 26, 2017
PaperLace:

Only you, introduction, traditional and wedding?
Only you?
You too much o.

How many bedroom flat you dey live for?
Once in a while, let's ask ourselves if we're the kind of woman a man desires. Your choice still cheesy

Spot on!
Re: . by nnamdibig(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2017
OasisofRefuge:
Honestly we truly loved each other very much. We've known for 3 years, but he proposed last year Feb. He's my best friend. I can tell him evenything, with him, am just me. No forming because we know so much about each other.
I know he's been trying so hard, he's so eager to marry me just that things are not working as expected. The small business he's managing now, we joined hand and set it up together. He so much loved me, but he has no money to make it happened.
I had another suitor who is well to do. This guy is rich. My mum and everyone in the family wants him for me, but the thought of marrying someone else, scare hell out of me.
I am not getting any younger. Am in my late twenties and he's 30yrs, but he can't afford our marriage.
He kept pleading with me not to leave him. I don't want to let him go either, but how long am I going to wait?
We recently did an estimation of our traditional and white wedding. Everything almost 1million. I doubt how he can afford that money from the little things he's getting from the business. On my own part, I recently quite my job, but I just got something that can fetch me 20k in a month while am applying for jobs.

What should I do? Is like am making a mistake holding on
I felt I should return his ring. But will him be ok If I give up on him?
Can I have a happy life without him? I doubt
This is the only man I've met and so much loved. And the one who is not financially ok.
Can love grow if I marries someone else?
I don't want to wait anymore. I don't want pre marital s. e. x either. I want my own husband.
Am so confused. I feel like talking to someone.

You are in your late twenties and he is 30? Hmmmmm,
My granny once said that woman no dey wait for man. But man can wait for woman.
Are you sure he will not call you too old if he becomes rich
Use your teeth & count your tongue.

1 Like

Re: . by lazeal: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: . by tabithababy(f): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
My sister, please I beg you, go and marry the rich guy. You need money in your marriage except of course you want to be the one footing the bills sad undecided

1 Like

Re: . by JerryTemi(f): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2017
My love,sister,don't return his ring instead do it simple,allow him to pay your dowry and go to court and sign your marriage certificate simple,after that work together and see God bless you too.love is better than all this. me like this I always wished to be loved,cared for,I want my husband to always look at my face.oooooooo so sweetie you can do this.
Re: . by sisisioge: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmmm...don't do that babes! You wanna leave a good man for a rich man? Dammm! You haven't been here for too long.

My advice: scroll through the first three pages of this family section real life stories and you will find what you need to help you reset. Money is good, yes, but it can't buy you happiness...not the kind you need to comfortably spend the rest of your life with someone.

By the way, why not do something simple? It is not compulsory to do a wedding with 1m budget...there are several figures below 1m dear. Think very hard and pray...may God bless you and all that concerns you.
Re: . by Heebah: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...don't do that babes! You wanna leave a good man for a rich man? Dammm! You haven't been here for too long.

My advice: scroll through the first three pages of this family section real life stories and you will find what you need to help you reset. Money is good, yes, but it can't buy you happiness...not the kind you need to comfortably spend the rest of your life with someone.

By the way, why not do something simple? It is not compulsory to do a wedding with 1m budget...there are several figures below 1m dear. Think very hard and pray...may God bless you and all that concerns you.

I support sisioge on dis. U don't have to be elaborate on ur wedding,I know its every woman's dream for their wedding to be d talk of d town.

Try n fit things into a budget and make ur parents understand dats how u want it. You will be very surprised dat after u n ur guy settle down,things will turn around for good.

I don't subscribe to this marrying of a wealthy man just becos u want to be comfortable in life, did God promise u dat all will be rosy with him?

When u start experiencing problems with him,the least anyone can tell u is to endure. Please don't make a mistake dat u will regret forever,think deep about this n make a right decision. Indeed,God is always with d patient. Don't worry,u won't labour in vain,your fiancee will pick up and be d man u want him to be. Just a little time n it will happen.

I wish u all d best
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Op don't make the worst mistake of your life.. Marry the guy u are inlove with.. Today might be tough but tomorrow will surely be rosy. To find true love these days is hard. I made my first mistake in the university getting engaged to a rich well to do man and I paid dearly for it. While the school sweetheart was so heartbroken.
If I could turn the hands of clock. I would have poured the rich guy hot water the day he came wooing me.. But I never knew he will be my worst mistake ever.
So op just work along with your man. He's a blessing in disguise u don't know. The money bag coming for u? If only ,God can open yur eyes to see through his heart towards u.. U will be shocked to your bone marrow.
Do court marriage for now.. Work together and save and also pray. God will definitely bless a couple who is sincere and wish the best for each other. God always come through at the end.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
cuteoly:
If only u know the number of women wishing they had married their love instead of wealth. Your mother and others may not be there at nights when you soak your pillow with tears because you will definitely miss your love especially when the wealthy one fails you.

Most of the rich guys out there always fail.. Arrogance ,self importance and dead conscience will not allow them see road and treat their wives well.. If only she knows what some married women married to rich men are going through.. If she sees a rich man coming for her hand. She will run away with lightning speed.. Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Look Sexy" Is An Insult / Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) / Should I Buy A Car? Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.