Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Make Your Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make Your Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat (327 Views)

How Much Can I Get This Kind Of Corolla From Cotonu / Authentic Tin Can Cleared Document For Cotonu Vehicles "Max 2days" / Make Your Choice Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Of Cars,buses And Truck From Cotonu Using Ckcarmat by CKcarmat: 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
MAKE AND BUY YOUR CHOICE OF CARS,BUSES AND TRUCKS USING CKCARMAT AS YOUR TRUSTED AND GENUE AGENT FROM COTONU.PROCEDURES OF PURCHASE WILL BE ANALYSE TO YOU WHEN YOU CALL ME FOR PATRONAGE.ALL COTONU AND NIGERIA CUSTOM DUTY WILL BE PROCESSED IMMIDIATELY YOUR CAR IS PURCHASE.CONTACT ME VIA MAIL AND MOBILE NUMBER.CKcarmat33@yahoo.com.YOUR SERVICE AND WELFARE IS 100% GUARANTEE .HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Nigerian Used Toyota Highlander 2008 Model (negotiable) / Toks Toyota Camry 2009 Model Full Option For 4m (negotiateable) / Registered Toyota Corolla Sport 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.