Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc (1209 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Nlng Or Nnpc / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc by johntomos: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2007
hi niralanders, i have an offer for NB management trainees and just got a letter from NNPC, i dont know which to choose and also about the prospects in the two companies.considering the fact that NB is a multinational and NNPC is not.Pls help me out!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc by lulubaby: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2007
i will advice u take up Nbl offer because its a multinational and you have more prospects and you grow faster there unlike nnpc that is a government parastatal with its nigerian nature.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc by johntomos: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2007
Thanks for that buddy.really grateful
Re: Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc by rukky82(f): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2007
ON THE ISSUE OF NBPLC,I HAD MY MEDICALS IN DEC 2006 AND AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.AM KIND OF CURIOUS,AV YOU BEEN GIVEN YOUR EMPLOYMENT LETTER?COS AM STILL WAITING FOR MINE.APPLIED AS A MGT TRAINEE/TRAINEE BREWER.I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION FAST COS I AV ANOTHER OFFER FROM FCMB SO AM KIND OF WONDERING IF I SHOULD BE PATIENT FOR THE NBPLC.
PLS REPLY ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Or Nnpc by rukky82(f): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2007
ON THE ISSUE OF NBPLC,I HAD MY MEDICALS IN DEC 2006 AND AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM THEM.AM KIND OF CURIOUS,AV YOU BEEN GIVEN YOUR EMPLOYMENT LETTER?COS AM STILL WAITING FOR MINE.APPLIED AS A MGT TRAINEE/TRAINEE BREWER.I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION FAST COS I AV ANOTHER OFFER FROM FCMB SO AM KIND OF WONDERING IF I SHOULD BE PATIENT FOR THE NBPLC.
PLS REPLY ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Human Resources Departments In Oil&gas Companies / Esso Scholarship(info) / People Prime Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.