Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Future Or My Fathers Empire! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Future Or My Fathers Empire! (710 Views)

Help!!! HIGH Temperament Is Damaging My Future. / Vacancy At Empire Trust Microfinance Bank / Start Your Own Business Empire, Join Oriflame Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Or My Fathers Empire! by safeact(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2009
pls help me my fellow Nl, im a graduate with no work bt my father forced and advised me come n manage his biz. The issue is that he is not allowing me that much freedom to change the biz to another level, he is always  controlling me as if im a kid.Now im thinking of quiting and demanding that he settles me so that i will face my own future. If i leave, the biz will collapse and i v seen a great future in d biz bt i cnt cope with being tied down in the name of family biz. im not getting young any longer, pls what should i do.
Re: My Future Or My Fathers Empire! by edu10ment: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2009
Dear,
Patience is a virtue, I dont know ur father but He means well for you. A little time more and you will hv all d freedom u need. Where will you go? How certain r you of your "freedom" elsewhere?
Re: My Future Or My Fathers Empire! by layzie: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2009
Dear,
Patience is a virtue,  I dont know your father but He means well for you. A little time more and you will hv all d freedom u need. Where will you go? How certain r you of your "freedom" elsewhere?

U mean after his demise lmao
Re: My Future Or My Fathers Empire! by dominique(f): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2009
layzie:

U mean after his demise lmao

are you suggesting he quit?
its better to manage with his dad's enterprises while searching for other opportunities.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Nigeria. / Vacancy For Immediate Recruitment / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.