Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Reduction Of Staff Salaries - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reduction Of Staff Salaries (583 Views)

Revealed! Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Sighted At London’s Hospital / FG Approves Reduction Of Petrol Price / Provision Of Staff Bus Transport Services With Our Toyota Coaster& Small Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reduction Of Staff Salaries by norriswood(m): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello nairaland member, please I need your contribution and way forward on this matter , yesterday I received a memo from the company HR, it all started last year October when the company started paying some senior staff half salary without any memo , december they paid full salary, january , February 2017, they started paying half salary for every staff believed that company is still owing every staff half salary, back to the memo yesterday Hr served every staff this notice above..

Subject: Reduction of Staff Salaries

In view of the economic challenges prevailing in the country today and the down turn in our business activities coupled with the low revenues realised since then. We regret to inform you that Management has decided staff salaries with effect from january 2017.

That the memo, , please I need your advice on the above matter, what to write to the management. Thank you
Re: Reduction Of Staff Salaries by norriswood(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
House I need your contribution on that matter, moderator pls help move it to the front page.
Re: Reduction Of Staff Salaries by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Op, even though I am not encouraging them, I think they even tried by been truthful to you guys. In a company that my friend works with, they were given 2 options; either salary reduction for all or full salary but staff reduction or better stated, sacking for some. And it's gonna be randomly done. So they went for the fair option.

Sorry eh, take heart. It shall come to pass
Re: Reduction Of Staff Salaries by norriswood(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Omagago:
Op, even though I am not encouraging them, I think they even tried by been truthful to you guys. In a company that my friend works with, they were given 2 options; either salary reduction for all or full salary but staff reduction or better stated, sacking for some. And it's gonna be randomly done. So they went for the fair option.

Sorry eh, take heart. It shall come to pass
thank u really appreciate your ur contribution I dont have any problem with the the reduction my problem is that they didn't informed us until yesterday that they brought the memo even at all you want to deduct staff salary you have give them a memo stated that from next coming month I wont be able to pay a full salary this is amount I will be able to pay if you are okay with it stay if you re not you can tender your resignation letter, that the proper way to do that.
Re: Reduction Of Staff Salaries by norriswood(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2017

Sorry eh, take heart. It shall come to pass[/quote] thank u really appreciate your ur contribution I dont have any problem with the the reduction my problem is that they didn't informed us until yesterday that they brought the memo even at all you want to deduct staff salary you have give them a memo stated that from next coming month I wont be able to pay a full salary this is amount I will be able to pay if you are okay with it stay if you re not you can tender your resignation letter, that the proper way to do that.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman, Harrysong, I Go Save, Oshiomole, Other Spotted At I Go Dye's M / 30 Common Dreams And Meaning Almost Every Body Needs (isaac Adeiza) / I Just Made 30k In Less Than 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.