Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode (15872 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: Ugwuanyi’s Multi-Partisan Approach To Governance Commendable / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by Shoboy6h: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na man he be.. Wehdone Sir!!
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ambode can never match his performances.
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by LordVoldemort(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
Daddybright1986:
Why am happy that Muhammadu Buhari is the President !!! Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN reasons why we should accept his Presidency. Had it been Buhari did not become President: 1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre. 2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1. 3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created. 4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends. 5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school. 6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public. 7. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free. 8. We will think that by now Boko Haram will be a thing of the past. 9. We will think that by now all corrupt leaders will be in jail. 10. We will think that by now Electricity will be 24/7 11. We think that by now Nigeria will be the Greatest and strongest Economy in the world. 12. We will think by now a bag of rice will be N5000 with a boom in Agriculture. 13. We will think by now Nigeria would have recovered all looted funds. 14. We will think by now Nnamdi Kanu would have declared Independent State of Biafra. 15. We will think that by now Nigeria would have gotten 3 standard working Refinery. 16. We will think that by now Nigeria would have stopped importation of fuel. 17. We will think by now office of the First Lady will no longer exist. 18. We will think by now National Assembly salary would have been cut down to 50%. 19. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created. 20. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta. 21. We will think that by now Chibok girls would have been rescued. 22. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter. 23. By now everybody will be blaming Goodluck Jonathan and calling him clueless. *The list is almost endless..."* *This is Nigeria of 2016* The Minister of Agriculture studied French The Minister of Education studied Accounting The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations The Minister of Power studied Law The Minister of Communications studied Law The Minister of Transport studied English. Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery Minister of Budget and national planning studied law Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine Minister of Petroleum studied Law IGP studied Agriculture I didn't say anything ooo but I hope u know why ur economy is on recess.

Just answer a question then I might take you serious

What degree should a governor have to run a state successfully?
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by hope4life: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
obafemee80:
Ambode has turned Epe town into a small London..
Went there recently and I was so impressed with the road construction projects going on there

Old people cannot be as passionate as young people who are intelligent and visionary. This is the bane of Northern states. Rivers, Delta and other Eastern and South Southern governors are also commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by yedidiah(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
He needs to do something about the rate of robbery incidence that has been on the rise.
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by Arch24: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nice one sir
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by hermosa7: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I thought they were fighting

I heard that too. It is said Ambode was not Fashola's choice for the office. I don't know if it's true sha o

2 Likes

Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by jp79: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tinubu should appoint the next press...............v[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by jp79: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Justiceleague1:
Curren Gov Ambode is only commending past gov fashola.. Fashola is past gov o,NOT current gov. Afonja mumunis and muftaus who only 'read' pictures and read articles up-side-down and headlong,should take note and thank moi grin grin

up Ambo..
how many past governor can the present governor in the Igbo republic commend
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by Justiceleague1: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
jp79:
how many past governor can the present governor in the Igbo republic commend

question de la anus grin grin
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by globatop: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Thank God the chicken has come home to roost, ambode nearly rubbished the gentleman at initial stage of this administration.
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by mapet: 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
admax:
Forget sentiments etc Tinubu has good brains around him, despite all he stole, Lagos is better under his tutelage.

Imagine what Bode George would have done if PDP had taken over control of Lagos.
Lagos would have been worse than Ekiti
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by mapet: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
three:
Some people's sole reason for voting APC/Ambode was so that 'Federal and State' would finally align by having same party at both ends.

I wonder how that's working out?

Precisely well
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by catalan15(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lagos Is Working,Ambode Is Working....
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by jaxxy(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Opakan2:
my only problem with Ambode is letting Igbos feel big in Lagos. what they could not try during Fashola's time

Imagine an igbo woman dragging LASG to court cos of monthly sanitation/environmental. And those ones too kept quiet
Do they want Lagos to be as dirty as Aba or what

Is she Legal citizen of this country or not? If yes then she exercising her right. Period!!!
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by ademusiwa3r: 5:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Illse..
Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by Daddybright1986(m): 5:51am On Mar 26, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Just answer a question then I might take you serious

What degree should a governor have to run a state successfully?

Re: Fashola's Acheivement As Governor Commendable - Ambode by sshalom(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Politics should ALWAYS be played with decorum, dignity and maturity. There is no need for bickering with the Federal Government as Lagos State needs all the help it could get.

Careful and strategic disposition will enhance the working relationship and create platforms for positive collaboration and development. Silly politics and parochial sentiments will stand in the way of the much desired federal presence in Lagos.

Gov. Ambode has demonstrated capacity to take the state a notch higher and he should seek for all help in doing that!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Persuade Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs – Senate / Falana: Twitter Ban A Rehearsal Of FG’s Plan To Gag Media / Senate Indicts Okonjo-iweala, Says Her Memo Caused N1.7tn Revenue Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.