Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Cure Depression Without Using Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Cure Depression Without Using Drugs (405 Views)

How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / 5 Ways To Cure Depression / 5 Ways To Cure Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Depression Without Using Drugs by wisdominfinance: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
HOW TO CURE DEPRESSION WITHOUT USING DRUGS

When a person is in a state of depression, it’s like there is no hope , like he is living in a dark hole. This should not be since there is a cure of this emotional disorder. The first thing most people with depression do is to rush straight to taking antidepressant drug.
While this drug has been shown to actually work for people with moderate and severe depression, it has been less effective to people with mild depression.
There are numerous ways to treat depression without the use of drugs. Research has shown that 70 percent of the people that diligently follow these process get a full and lasting cure for their illness without even taking drugs.

I have been in a state of depression, though not a severe type, check my previous post of 15 ways to know if you are feeling depressed. It was a real turn on me. I almost totally lost focus of vision. I almost lost my self esteem. It was terrible. It was like a hopeless situation for me. My interest shifted from my core vision to surviving, I almost gave up on life........read more by clicking http://medicwise..com.ng/2017/03/how-to-cure-depression-without-using.html

Check other post: www.medicwise..com
Re: How To Cure Depression Without Using Drugs by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good points,also people with depression should avoid too much pepperish food,avoid staying in noisy environs ,include lots of vegetables,ginger ,garlic and lemon in their diet.It helps alot.

(1) (Reply)

Be In Good Health With Libracin Bounty Herbal Tea. / Best Wellness Retreat In India To Heal Your Body And Mind / Stem Cell Therapy In India Cost For Autism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.