Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,585 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Virgin Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria (3362 Views)

Virgin Nigeria Is Recruiting / Virgin Nigeria Is Still Recruiting: / I Got A Job At Virgin Nigeria Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria by isaacayomi(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2007
i need an urgent information on the interview from virgin nigeria after passing their tes and their package for the customer service agent. i mean, how does their interview look like? thanks for your urgent response
Re: Virgin Nigeria by chiogor: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2007
i applied for ticketing and reservations but yet to do the test
Re: Virgin Nigeria by debbiegold(f): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2007
I passed the test too nd is looking 4ward to a successful interview.i,ll advise u my frnd to b very confident,do a research about ur position nd virgin nig airways.heaven is our limit.all d best
Re: Virgin Nigeria by kaylala(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2007
My swthrt was invited 4 the test this morning.The test is on wednesday.Please kindly give info about what to expect.Regards.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by gbolex(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2007
I was called from Virgin Nigeria some few minutes ago but the venue that i received the cal was so noisy. I can hardly hear what the caller was saying. I knew he said the test will take place @ …, Kudirat Abiola behind so so place maybe No 24 sort of , come with writing materials, national ID, Passport photograph etc but I don’t hear the exact date, times, the correct venue. I will be very happy if somebody can plz post the required info about the test. Or send it to my mail box gbolex@yahoo.com
Re: Virgin Nigeria by funfavour(f): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2007
heloo nairalanders!
i also applied for customer agent please when did you do the test, does that mean i wasnt shortlisted? i am yet to do any test! sme1 please mail me at funmi4christ9@yahoo.com , i am stranded!!!!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2007
hi,
i also recieved a call some hours ago to come for a test in eta hotels and hall on oregun road kudirat abiola way with a passport photograph and writing materials.please house what does virgin nigeria test look like?
issacayomi how does the test look like and wat shuld we expect?
try help ur hommies out abeg
Re: Virgin Nigeria by isaacayomi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
the test was conducted on saturday, jan. 20, 2006 at etal hotel and hall, 30, kudirat abiola way oregun, ikeja, lagos. it was in batches. as for the test, you have to read your gmat and have to be very fast.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by crito(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2007
na wa oh.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Nicholdave(m): 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2007
Hey, Guys,
heard of the call for aid in the Virgin Nigeria test rather late. I did it abt two years ago; rather long ago so don't knw whether the formats are still same. For the test, there is Maths, Geography (identification of countries on the African and World maps) and Memory Test in which you answer questions after storing information of a scenario read to you.

There may be screening b4 the test which will be in form of appearance and a short oral presentation.

The interview is usual stuff: your profile, academic, (work) experience, strenghts, weaknesses, career plans, etc.
Just make sure you go with your international passport.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by felixdcat: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2007
i applied 2 but yet to hear anything
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Mishie: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2007
I am one of those awaiting call up 4 interview. i am told by a friend you need a means of I.d not necessarily an international passport. that was what was applied also in the test screening.however, one needs to be composed and confident , well dressed for the interview.
all the best guys.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Tzar(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2007
Dont forget they'll call u 4 d nxt stage based on your score. They said there is no guarantee. Please don't call me a kill joy. Yes it will be on your computer knowledge. Then we'll go for the main interveiw. Goodluck.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by sunmasters(m): 10:53am On Jan 25, 2007
since you have being called just remain calm and that should do the trick. you will get the job
smiley
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Mishie: 11:10am On Jan 25, 2007
no problem. Nobody is being overly excited about beign called up for next stage or interview or whatever come afterwards. we take each day like a game in hand and when it comes, by His grace, we overcome yet again. However they call it, computer appreciation test oh, interview oh,, all successful nlanders at the test should brace up for the challenges. After all, who will be talking of next stage without scaling the first. its all about interest, isnt it? all the best guys and remain in Faith and patience. The End will come!
Re: Virgin Nigeria by eji(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2007
i did my test dec last year in abuja and those that passed the test were asked 2 stay back. we had a scenerio based interview, then shortlisted candidates were asked 2 wait 4 d real interview. d interview is just abt ur c.v, and d way u can handle conflicts. its just that im yet 2 hear from after d whole exercise. wish u guys d best
Re: Virgin Nigeria by dremoney(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2007
@nicholdave
bros,,haba.virgin nigeria started operation only last year now.ow come u did ur own test 2 yrs ago.?

@houzmates
b calm.all things work for good, trust in God n God only.wisk ya all luck guyz.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 26, 2007
hi,
isaacyomi thanks for the info i also passed the test.looking forward to the interview though.u guys really helped
thank u very much and God bless.lets all hope for the best.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by felichris: 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi Guys, For virgin's interview: know about the company- who the MD is , The salary level for the entry level for the position, the organisational chart/profile, the year it started operation. In addition, learn about the work you are going into.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by tionne(f): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2007
hi
congrats to those who ve been called and those goin for the test wish u luck but how and when did you apply can i still apply.
Re: Virgin Nigeria by jaffa: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2007
The test na just pure critical and quantitative reasoning,try to brush up well well with enough practices especially basic math skills(I`ll recommend foreign gmat),concentrate on the quantitative reasoning that involves alternating shapes.
Duration is about 15 mins.
Thats all nutin de happen!!! Me blast am 100% on my own test day.

For those seeking the test venue:
Etal hotels behind Oando filling station
32 kudirat Abiola Way
Re: Virgin Nigeria by redman: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2007
just want 2 say u guys are doin a great job on nairaland
Re: Virgin Nigeria by Mishie: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2007
bros, pls how do you mean by swim test? as for others waiting for interview or "next stage call up", i guess we have a little bit of info in our hands so far: prepare for oral questions bordering around your computer knowledge, post applied for and info on the organisation. You will have to be patient as well, cos they invited yoiu in the first place, so when they are ready for the next stage, you can be sure you will be contacted.
All the best guys and see you when call up comes!
Re: Virgin Nigeria by omoletope(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2007
Big thanks to everybody in this forum,juz heard abt d forum on sunday.i must av bin missin out since,but the most important thing is dat am now a member too.great job u guys are doin.will like 2 find out if Virgin Nig and celtel are still recruiting or any telecommunication company.am not too down wit banks

(1) (Reply)

Apply 2 NAICOM / MAF Plus Nig Ltd / New Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc, 6th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.