Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools (578 Views)

An Amazing App And Platform That Connect Students From Several Schools, Download / Burial Of 22 Students & Teachers Of Government Day Secondary School Misau Bauchi / 16 Best Educational Apps For Students & Teachers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by Adesege(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm happy to introduce Instutory to you.

Instutory helps you search, connect and share with students, teachers, education institutions amd education related businesses.

Basically, if you own and operate anything that focuses on education or you are a student, then Instutory is the platform for you to connect.

You can calculate your CGPA, create study timetable, create groups etc.

If you are an education institution, you can accept registration on your page.

Dont let me talk much. Visit www.instutory.com to see it in action.

Im looking forward to seeing you guys there.

lalasticlala, seun, dominique. Make una epp the ministry o
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by SuperSuave(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
The site looks cool but somehow too simple
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by Adesege(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
SuperSuave:
The site looks cool but somehow too simple

Thanks for the review. Students like it simple too, dont you think so?

Follow me @adesege or click http://www.instutory.com/adesege
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by SuperSuave(m): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Adesege:

Thanks for the review. Students like it simple too, dont you think so?

Follow me @adesege or click http://www.instutory.com/adesege
I just registered, you did a great work bro. Is there someplace where you can navigate to to see posts from other members?
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by Adesege(m): 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
SuperSuave:
I just registered, you did a great work bro. Is there someplace where you can navigate to to see posts from other members?

Thank you bro.

You can only see posts from people you follow.

You can invite people by clicking on Find friends or by searching using the search bar.

What's your handle? Let me follow you
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by Adesege(m): 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
You are following me. I have followed back.
You can check your notifications by clicking on the bell icon

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by Adesege(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2017
To see what a page looks like, visit www.instutory.com/instutory
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by dingbang(m): 1:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Na cement u carry build the thing abi na wetin..
Re: A Nairalander Builds A Social Media To Connect Students, Teachers And Schools by InfopediaForum: 10:50pm On May 05, 2017
Adesege, i've just sent u an email. You said my site was vulnerable

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Faculty Of Management Science Job Vacancies- 2017 / Let's Have Pictures From The Nuga Games / JAMB 2017: Important Information To Take Note Of- Edificationinfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.