Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Download Facebook Live Video - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Download Facebook Live Video (841 Views)

How To Download Facebook Videos Online (private,public) / 15-year-old Girl Allegedly Gang Raped On Facebook Live / Facebook Introduces Live Radio Broadcasts With Facebook Live Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Facebook Live Video by Everblink: 12:35am On Mar 26, 2017
I Subsequently asked this question. How do I download Facebook Live video? Honestly! Some times when you come across some interesting live videos on Facebook like tutorial, music, or comedy. You always love to watch them but after watching the video, you will like to download it to watch offline or in case the poster later delete it. But the problem is that you don’t know how to download those Facebook live Video from either your mobile Phone or PC. Don’t panic, you are at the right page. Am going to direct you how can do it yourself without stress and its free of charge.
Steps To Download Facebook Live Video

Login to Facebook
Find the Facebook Live video in the person’s timeline
Click on the date/time
A box will pop up containing the video you want to download
Click on “Options” or setting button at the bottom”
Choose High Difition (HD) or Standard definition (SD).
Save/Download
Finish
http://hapimum.com/how-to-download-facebook-live-video/
Re: How To Download Facebook Live Video by Ndudi4: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Everblink:
I Subsequently asked this question. How do I download Facebook Live video? Honestly! Some times when you come across some interesting live videos on Facebook like tutorial, music, or comedy. You always love to watch them but after watching the video, you will like to download it to watch offline or in case the poster later delete it. But the problem is that you don’t know how to download those Facebook live Video from either your mobile Phone or PC. Don’t panic, you are at the right page. Am going to direct you how can do it yourself without stress and its free of charge.
Steps To Download Facebook Live Video

Login to Facebook
Find the Facebook Live video in the person’s timeline
Click on the date/time
A box will pop up containing the video you want to download
Click on “Options” or setting button at the bottom”
Choose High Difition (HD) or Standard definition (SD).
Save/Download
Finish
http://hapimum.com/how-to-download-facebook-live-video/

Help can't login to my Facebook account
Re: How To Download Facebook Live Video by Soliman008: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Cheapl Laptop Guide / Have Passed Oracle 1z0-010 Exam / Zhengzhou Corun Tech Co.,ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.