Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook (3407 Views)

Osinbajo’s 35 Aides: Buhari Clears The Air, Says They Only Created New Ministry / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run / Nigerian Police Force Clears The Air On The Offa Robbery Saga With Sen. Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:
This is how stupid ,biased and unreasonable we can be in this. country. See how Dino issue is raising dust.some shouting present your certificate !my class mate this my class mate that.Buhari had this same issue and some mumu people were saying even if he like let him bring bread label that he is qualified.Till today Buhari have not shown us his certificate.

Even if Dino was rusticated he is qualified to be in that house !!! what is good for the geese is also good for the gander
All of buhari's alma mater never denied him. In fact Kastina college wrote to cambridge and furnished us with his waec certificate. Dino cannot be qualified to be a senator of the federal republic if Abu deny him in any form. Thats a case of fraud. Salisu Buhari and his Toronto Saga comes to mind.
Abu must do the need full and clear this mess.
Did Dino graduate from Abu? Yes/ No thats the simple question we want them to answer.
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Sufisunni: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
mu2sa2:
The people accusing Abu of keeping mute over Dino cert saga should understand that as an institution the university dont have to respond to statements on social media. In any case, Abu has already issued an official statement to the effect that since the Senate is investigating the matter, they are not saying anything now. Whether or not the Senate investigation will reveal the truth is a different kettle of fish, though, because Dino is a close ally of Saraki, who is himself a first class fraudster.
ABU is scared of its reputation being brought to dust. Harvard and LSE have denied him ever being their student. What is ABU waiting for?
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by PFRB: 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Sufisunni:
ABU is scared of its reputation being brought to dust. Harvard and LSE have denied him ever being their student. What is ABU waiting for?

When you attend a course or a seminar and complete it, you have graduated from it. Recently I saw an invitation letter from a primary school inviting people to their ""graduation ceremony"". Are they wrong??
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by ochobaba(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I think you should have read the op first.

I think as per the issues bordering on certificates and members of our NASS, Dino is just a tip of the iceberg. I'm not sure up to 40% of those crooks have genuine results that could withstand scrutiny.
They all rogue why do I need to pay attention to them
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Sufisunni: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2017
PFRB:

When you attend a course or a seminar and complete it, you have graduated from it. Recently I saw an invitation letter from a primary school inviting people to their ""graduation ceremony"". Are they wrong??
No sir, they r very right coz graduation mean finishing somtheing, even a tailor does graduation ceremony and he is a graduate too of Tailoring center. However, Ur attempt to twist Dino issue failed woefully, here is what Dino said in verbatim " Sahara Reporters is obsessed 'by' me.
- They use me for marketing.
- When their profile and patronage is down, they use me to generate traffic.
- I'm running 'another' Masters Programme in the 'the same' university.
- It is not possible to run a Masters' programme in a university when you did not graduate from that university .
- This makes it my seventh (7th) Degree that I am 'doing'.
- I am also a graduate of the University of Abuja.
- I am also a graduate of London School of Economics and Political Science.
- I am also a graduate of Harvard University.
- The Course I'm pursuing now would make it my eighth (8th) Degree, not 7th degree.
" He clearly meant degrees from Harvard and LSE. So can u elaborate on the bolded?
Re: Dino Melaye School Mate Clears The Air On Facebook by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Who asked him to make this declaration? How much did he get for it? Ofcourse I would defend him if he paid me. Rubbish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Road Leading To Nigeria's Only Functional Seaport. / Breaking: I'm Angry Tinubu Sleeps Everywhere, Even At Peace Accord- Sowore / Moment Peter Obi Stop On The Road To Hug An Elderly Woman In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.