Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye (1657 Views)

Aguleri People Destroy Tony Nwoye's Office, Property At Otuocha (Video) / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Tony Nwoye Wins Anambra APC Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye by PASCHAL28: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2017
GOODWILL MESSAGE TO OUR DEAR MOTHERS ON THE OCCASION OF 2017 MOTHERS’ DAY CELEBRATION
May I enjoin the entire Christendom, families and friends to celebrate our MOTHERS today in this auspicious occasion of MOTHERS’ DAY.
The Occasion of Mothering Sunday reminds us that Mothers are special gift from God. This occurrence is used to draw attention to the importance of motherhood, capture the essence of who they are; what they do; the difference they make most especially domestically. Mothers do go hungry in the bid to satisfy their children.
However, a day is not satisfactory to celebrate all the above attributes of motherhood; may I unreservedly appreciate their loves, affection, care and gratitude for their inestimable roles in our lives, families and nation building. In deed, motherhood is one of the greatest gifts in life.
To NDI NNE as “ugoegbe Ezi na Ulo”, you must be consciously aware that as a FAMILY MIRROR, the character of a child is modeled in the reflection of the parents especially the mothers; I therefore implore you despite your divine responsibility involving procreation and nurturing of human beings, to equally be mindful of the laborious task of good and responsible parenting which you must take seriously, in view of the fact that children born today will become tomorrow’s representatives of their respective families and leaders. May you avoid the abuse of parenthood remembering this quote: “The society we abuse today will take the revenge on our children tomorrow”….. GOV PETER OBI
Sequel to these entire God-given virtues and salient qualities of motherhood, you are challenged upon by today’s commemoration of motherhood, to start molding a breed of children who are responsible, focused, law abiding, articulate and useful to the society.
Finally, on behalf of the entire Anambrians, I say Happy Mothers’ Day to you all. I wish you many more fruitful years ahead.
Once again, Congratulations
Long Live our Mothers…. Long Live Our Church
Long Live Ndi Anambra East and West.
Long Live Ndi Anambra
Dr and Mrs Tony Nwoye
Member Representing Anambra East and West in the Nigeria House of Representatives

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye by Atiku2019: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to all mothers here.. Mizmycoli et al

1 Like

Re: Happy Mothering Sunday To All Our Mothers..by Dr Tony Nwoye by donkennyakademy(m): 7:19am On Mar 26, 2017
wishing Mum a happy feast day. to all the carrying women in the world "Happy Mothers Day"

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: ‘buhari Making Nnamdi Kanu A Hero Out Of Nothing’ -okorocha / I Support Biafra :rev Mbaka / Dino Melaye Son Caught Doing In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.