Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* (1080 Views)

Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate / Meet Major General Rogers Ibe Nicholas: Leading The Nigerian Army Against Shekau / List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2017
I wish I can start now,But my country's second name is Hypocrites Republic,for you to know,Buhari is gonna win in 2019,after all the attack&pain.

I will campaign for 10years&Change things When am chanced,if luckily A serious minded man,gets to power and change the country,i'll never bother to go,my aim is to make our country a better place,for the next generation.My fear now,Come to think of it,Dont this people have the mind to,change things before getting to power?is their a Spirit,that stops them?better still,nigeria can't be re branded,maybe it's like A womb less woman,trying to conceive,Happy sunday.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 26, 2017
...... may your dream come true in life.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2017
just be focused
you will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 7:24am On Mar 26, 2017
modelmike7:
...... may your dream come true in life.

We'll get there...
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
just be focused

you will get there

Bros I sight You,A great campaign manager,And an info minister.Buhari's patriot.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Vangalee:

We'll get there...
.......slow and steady.......
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Lead by example in the small unit you find yourself .. For who wants to be great amongst many shall be the least.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Epositive(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
Lead by example in the small unit you find yourself .. For who wants to be great amongst many shall be the least.

WORD!!! cool

Op, you have my support,,,,you have to bring up a new party you know cheesy
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 7:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

WORD!!! cool

Op, you have my support,,,,you have to bring up a new party you know cheesy
lol bringing up a new party will be DOA as long as Nigeria is concerned
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by delishpot: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2017
You can start working your way up now. Dont be like Atiku2019 Ask now he will say he opens a company and mployed people as if he dashes the profit to them or as if he had the option of employing animals to work for him but he decided to employ Nigerian youths instead. Start now and work towards creating a loveable profile for yourself , from your street to your class room so when the time comes and you signify interest the people would know you as a good leader and hand over power to you. If the evil ones don't kill you before then sha.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Ashleydolls(f): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Follow your dream. Wishing you the very best

1 Like

Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Atiku2019: 7:34am On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:
You can start working your way up now. Dont be like Atiku2019 Ask now he will say he opens a company and mployed people as if he dashes the profit to them or as if he had the option of employing animals to work for him but he decided to employ Nigerian youths instead. Start now and work towards creating a loveable profile for yourself , from your street to your class room so when the time comes and you signify interest the people would know you as a good leader and hand over power to you. If the evil ones don't kill you before then sha.

cool

Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Epositive(m): 7:35am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
now that's where the problem lies, he won't get the recongnition he needs in all these existing parties.., you know that smiley
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by delishpot: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

cool

Na lie grin grin
I no stand with you again.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Atiku2019: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:

Na lie grin grin I no stand with you again.
You no get option oh grin grin grin

Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

now that's where the problem lies, he won't get the recongnition he needs in all these existing parties.., you know that smiley
and last time I checked.. A leader from kowa parry only got 10votes grin
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by delishpot: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Atiku2019:

You no get option oh grin grin grin

Make we dey look na! grin
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Homeboiy: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
ThankGod u said its a dream
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Epositive(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

ah swear grin grin, for a youth to become this country's president will remain a dreamy fantasy cheesy

God forbid bad thing sha grin
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

ah swear grin grin, for a youth to become this country's president will remain a dreamy fantasy cheesy

God forbid bad thing sha grin
d only luck a youth can get is if he becomes a vice presido and his partner dies while being president
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Epositive(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
d only luck a youth can get is if he becomes a vice presido and his partner dies while being president

vice presido?? that means our prayers have been answered

ordinary vice chancellor, na hope we get
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by tydi(m): 7:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Vmeasures lee:
I wish I can start now,But my country's second name is Hypocrites Republic,for you to know,Buhari is gonna win in 2019,after all the attack&pain.

I will campaign for 10years&Change things When am chanced,if luckily A serious minded man,gets to power and change the country,i'll never bother to go,my aim is to make our country a better place,for the next generation.My fear now,Come to think of it,Dont this people have the mind to,change things before getting to power?is their a Spirit,that stops them?better still,nigeria can't be re branded,maybe it's like A womb less woman,trying to conceive,Happy sunday.

The change should start from you
What positively measures have you attributed to you community, your family, your educational background, and your friends around.
Like it's said "Charity begins @home"
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

vice presido?? that means our prayers have been answered

ordinary vice chancellor, na hope we get
lol .. It is practically impossible for a youth to be a professor in Nigeria grin
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

It's gonna be good,you know,joining all those rouges will never help,they'll take the place...
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 7:59am On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:

Thanks,so much,i do that alot,but am a disciplinarian,i don't pretend @all,so people that do not know me quite well,may not like me.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Epositive(m): 8:00am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
lol .. It is practically impossible for a youth to be a professor in Nigeria grin

Exactly! infact, to outshine these "niggas", one needs more than nine lives
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Ashleydolls post=54954016]Follow your dream. Wishing you the very best[/q

uote]

Thanks ma'am!!!10years @least.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

They sold their vote,thats for sure,pdp/apc...did the shit,a driver wil have more dan 50votes.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

Bro we can do this,You can't Plan,scan,shadow&show case for 10years.+winners never relent,Buhari....
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by dingbang(m): 8:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Vangalee:

It's gonna be good,you know,joining all those rouges will never help,they'll take the place...
ok.. U will be of help. I love ur spirit.. Heard of FML (NYM) ?
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Epositive:

Exactly! infact, to outshine these "niggas", one needs more than nine lives

Obj,buhari,will be outta box,in the nxt few years,no matter what,+its a dream,its not a do or die.I wanna help my country,if afta the second trial,the populace decided2b suffering,then they can have it.
Re: I'm A Young Man Of 25,I Have A Dream Of Leading The Country,when Am Made....* by Vangalee: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:

Sir they are 2diff tins,Prof u read 2get2dat level.This is gonna be decided by the people&so so many other things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares More Graduation Pictures...with Parents And Schoolmates / Names Of Lagos Luxury Apartment Owners At Address Where $50m Was Found By EFCC R / Buhari Will Destroy Nigeria – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.