Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

My Cross On Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Cross On Jesus (252 Views)

Cross On Donkey's Back. This Blew Me Away / An Evaluation Of Atum's Revelation On Jesus Christ / Man Acting Jesus Falls From Cross On Good Friday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cross On Jesus by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 26, 2017
MY CROSS ON JESUS....

Jesus owned no cross, though we attribute to his name as if he was the owner of the cross he carried. And may i bring it to your notice the the cross would have been lighter if my sins, your sins & the sins of others was not there.

But because all of us were involved, it then became the heaviest thing to carry. Imagine the sins of the whole world upon one man. But he bore it all alone, for our own sake.

The disgrace, shame, pain, afflictions, insults that belong to us were all placed on him. How lucky we are to have saviour who has given up everything including his life to save us. Yet we ignore him.

How will you feel if half of the pains Jesus endured was placed on you?. He was condemned to die that he may set us free from the coven of death. He committed no sin, but has taken our sins upon himself, so that through his death & resurrection, Rom.8:1 says,THERE IS NO CONDEMNATION TO US WHOSE SINS WERE NAILED TO THE CROSS WITH JESUS CHRIST.

Just pause for a while and look into your life. Do you really appreciate what he did for you?. Why are you still adding more salt to the injury?.

SHALL WE CONTINUE TO SIN SO THAT GRACE WILL ABIDE?. God forbid. And may the lord through his sorrowful passion, forgive us our sins & lead us to everlasting Life in Jesus Name...
Re: My Cross On Jesus by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lovely right up Charmian.
It's inspiring.

i didn't know sin has weight o. wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Transformed By Grace / Responsibilities Of God's Children 1 / Christianity Is Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.