Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs (3341 Views)

Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Obiano Empowers Anambra Students With 25 Litre Water Jerry Can (Photo) / Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by EricBloodAxe: 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
Justuceleague2:

I didn't realize some people think it's always about Buhari

If they are expelled, they'll sit up or learn a trade,

This is actually a move towards the future, a future where people actually study to graduate

But you can't see that yet

Same applies to the corruption war, you condemned it, frustrated it , blackmailed it

Today dollar exchanges for less than 350 to naira because holes were plugged

I won't reply your mentions anymore

Have a pleasant Sunday
[/s]

Stop spewing trash trying 2 sound intelligent, how can someone who has never been to a higher institution of learning try 2 dictate what should happen in d institutions? Someone who couldn't pass common waec and had to forge a statement of result.

Ur buhari is fighting corruption eh I laugh in kanuri...

Meanwhile i never knew u existed until i saw u in my mentions...so quit acting dumb like i care about u or ur pathetic existence. U diz underfed buhari media campaign sympathiser undecided

1 Like

Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by donnotical(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
DocHMD:
Where is Buhari's WAEC certificate?

Attending military seminars in US doesn't make him a B.sc holder and will not end the call for him to show that certificate.
buhari don't have any certificate to show not now or ever
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by jericco1(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
1.5 should be the minimum, why the fück should someone have a CGPA as low as 0.5?
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Lol...buhari wit fake waec certificate, who doesn't even have Nepa bill bcuz he doesn't pay for electricity supply is d one asking VCs 2 expel students...hahahahaha grin
Bro this is statement of result... U can as well request 4 ur statement of result if you misplace ur result
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by mekleelex200(m): 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
And the no get WEAC result but he ordered for people wey dey try at all smh.
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by fergie001: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just want to know who gave the directive?
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by Shiitposter: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
stevecantrell:

You read the topic , yet you still ask ..thats why you have 0.49 gpa.

Dude c'mon, they guy is already down no need to futher destroy him. What happened to empathy
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by Babzrockman: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Some nairaland boys have below that CGPA.
Re: Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA, Buhari Orders Vcs by tellmemore15: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
The president has spoken well on this one but he has started at the wrong place.

student get admitted into Unity schools by just scoring 2/400 in the unity school examination especially does from katsina grin grin

thats where to start from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Cancels Lagos State's Congress (Tinubu How Market) / See The Magnificent Atiku 2019 Campaign Office Head Quarters- Pictures / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.