Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. (5521 Views)

2018/2019 Futminna Postgraduate (master's Degree Program ) Discussion Thread. / FUOYE Farm Practice Year (FPY) 2017/2018 Session (Photos) / Futminna Postgraduate Experience (seeking Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by ScholarsInside: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
ederal University of Technology, Minna, FUTMINNA postgraduate admission application form is out for 2017/2018 academic session.

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) postgraduate programmes admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.

DURATION OF FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
Master Degree Programmes
The Master Degree programmes are expected to last a minimum of three Semesters for full-time students and there is no part time for Master’s degree programmes. The maximum allowable periods of studies shall be six semesters for full-time, subject to passing all courses at the end of each semester and maintaining a CGPA of 2.5 at the end of the course-work programme. Failure to meet this requirement will result in withdrawal from the programme.
PhD Programme
A Minimum of six semesters (three (3) academic sessions) and maximum of ten semesters (five (5) academic sessions) for full-time students.
A Minimum of ten semesters (five (5) academic sessions) and maximum of fourteen semesters (seven (7) academic sessions) for part-time students respectively.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
Please note that any candidate with PASS grade at either OND or HND does not qualify for admission. Generally, Full-time Students are expected to graduate normally after Three Semesters on successful completion of their programmes, subject to maintaining a minimum CGPA of 1.50 in any semester.
FUTMINNA POSTGRADUATE GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
A candidate applying for Postgraduate Studies in the Federal University of Technology, Minna must have obtained five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE (O’Level) or their equivalents including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. No admission shall be made on the basis of any awaiting results and no exemption is made for admission into any programme.
1 Ph.D. Programmes
Candidates for admission for any of PhD Programme shall be Master Degree graduates of the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other University recognized by the Senate or holders of equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate(Not professional masters).
A Master Degree holder applying for
more here
http://www.scholarsinside.com/2017/03/futminna-postgraduate-admission-form-is.html#more
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank you for this timely info! Futminna here I come!!!
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by profjonaroth: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
But y did they advertise many courses and uplaod only abt 15 courses in the School of Engineering.What happen to other schools that they advertise but not uploaded in online form...because have started the reg until i got to where to choose my desire programm and find out that it was only school of engineering courses that are there..Whats happening to others that they advertise but not in the online form...and i cant get any of their number to ask WHY?..Gosh
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2017
profjonaroth:
But y did they advertise many courses and uplaod only abt 15 courses in the School of Engineering.What happen to other schools that they advertise but not uploaded in online form...because have started the reg until i got to where to choose my desire programm and find out that it was only school of engineering courses that are there..Whats happening to others that they advertise but not in the online form...and i cant get any of their number to ask WHY?..Gosh
They might still be working on the online form...
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by profjonaroth: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2017
if u are an aspirant kindly hi me on whatsapp 08136225276...so that we can start rubbin mind together on how to go abt it....i just call their pg school now
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Raintaker(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
profjonaroth:
if u are an aspirant kindly hi me on whatsapp 08136225276...so that we can start rubbin mind together on how to go abt it....i just call their pg school now
let's talk on d thread or We should open a whatsapp group dedicated to d programme
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by profjonaroth: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Am done with my reg...
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Raintaker(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
profjonaroth:
Am done with my reg...
I'm not done with the Reg, I'm still trying to find out from those who have undergone PG in that school before.
How the admission process is, how the calendar is, environment and Co.
So I'm binding my time.
Should I hit you up on whatsapp or we should rather continue the discussion on this thread?
I'll prefer this thread though.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Jumeeeeesal(m): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2017
profjonaroth:
can a serving corper that ll finish his nysc December apply? Reply
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
NYSC discharge certificate is one of the criteria for registration..... So, I doubt the success of your application....
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Jumeeeeesal(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Chinks:
NYSC discharge certificate is one of the criteria for registration..... So, I doubt the success of your application....
Ok tnx
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by profjonaroth: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
If there is anything u dont understand abt d reg u can chat me up on whatsapp...and ask..i shud b able to put u tru since am done with mine.but i dnt knw much abt d school,cos av not been there b4 but i have a friend dat is doing his masters there dat am getting info from...infact,he was d one dat told me to register in time dat those dat register early will have a better chance of being admitted..Thanks

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Raintaker(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
profjonaroth:
If there is anything u dont understand abt d reg u can chat me up on whatsapp...and ask..i shud b able to put u tru since am done with mine.but i dnt knw much abt d school,cos av not been there b4 but i have a friend dat is doing his masters there dat am getting info from...infact,he was d one dat told me to register in time dat those dat register early will have a better chance of being admitted..Thanks
Whatz up bro, is it a must to upload primary school certificate as displayed on d website?
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Raintaker(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have completed my application, everything was done via my mobile
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Kenvic02(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Here's my whatsapp no : 08131363694 ; please, how much is their tuition fee for the pgd and their acceptance fee?
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Raintaker:
Whatz up bro, is it a must to upload primary school certificate as displayed on d website?
It is the primary school certificate that is delaying my registration..... I ought to have forgotten about registration since....
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
I would appreciate it, if we could keep this thread alive by posting our challenges here so that others can benefit from it later on. So, I don't see any reason why we should be going on whatsapp.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Raintaker(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2017
Yh, I don't think we should go on Whatsaapp.
And I don't think primary school certificate should prevent us from registration.
My opinion though
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
profjonaroth:
pls do they request for transcript?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
pls do they request for transcript?
Yes they do.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2017
Chinks:
Yes they do.
Any deadline for the submission?
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 12:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
Any deadline for the submission?
Before admission process begins... I'll suggest you forward it latest by July ending to be on a safer side.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by dgame50(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
There is no option for Electrical or Mechanical or Civil Engineering... What happened to these departments ?? aren't they taking applicants for Masters program
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chinks:
Before admission process begins... I'll suggest you forward it latest by July ending to be on a safer side.
...ok tnx man
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Ayatul(m): 3:01pm On May 11, 2017
I read in the advert details that only Phd Aspirant should forward a copy of their official transcript to the pg school, how tru is this info pls.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by penitential(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
Does anyone have an idea of when they will start admission?
Any PGD (civil-engineering) applicant here?
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2017
I think so..... I just read the advert again now and it didn't mention master applicants sending their transcripts.
Ayatul:
I read in the advert details that only Phd Aspirant should forward a copy of their official transcript to the pg school, how tru is this info pls.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by penitential(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
Chinks:
I think so..... I just read the advert again now and it didn't mention master applicants sending their transcripts.

If you need the admission, ensure you send your transcript. My friend that finished from there told me that they expect you know you're to send it to them. He said some of his friends lost admission in 2014 due to the transcript ish.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Chinks(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2017
Bro.... The admission isn't a do-or-die for me. I'll definitely send the transcript to their email. But for the primary school certificate, I'm not uploading that. I can't leave Minna for Lagos now all in the name of FSLC. If they want to deny me admission this year because of that, they better do. That would even make me venture into the business I have as plan B. Then, next year, I'll get the FSLC and apply again.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by penitential(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2017
Chinks:
Bro.... The admission isn't a do-or-die for me. I'll definitely send the transcript to their email. But for the primary school certificate, I'm not uploading that. I can't leave Minna for Lagos now all in the name of FSLC. If they want to deny me admission this year because of that, they better do. That would even make me venture into the business I have as plan B. Then, next year, I'll get the FSLC and apply again.
Fine then.
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by penitential(m): 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
Please when is the closing date for the PGD admission ?
Re: FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out For 2017/2018 Session. by Ayatul(m): 9:22am On Jun 11, 2017
penitential:
Please when is the closing date for the PGD admission ?

July 23, 2017.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology Which Course Is More Superior To The Other? / Public Administration / Woman Sets Facebook On Fire With Strong Grammatical Blunders, Awful Misspellings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.