Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) (3344 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Dam At Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (video, Photos) / Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Somewhere in ABU...

1. You get admission with only 3 (three) credits

2. You graduated in 2000 and served in 1999

3. You failed Geography (F9) and was admitted in the Geography department, alas, graduated with B. A Geography

4. Somewhere in ABU Zaria, your certificate is Withheld, you can only manage your statement of result.

The next time an ABU student brag about naturally ahead of you.... CONK AM.
Pesin wey graduate from ABU, is that one a graduate?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by inschool(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2017
who get ur time undecided
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by LordIsaac(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
bolaji73:
Somewhere in ABU...

3. You failed Geography (F9) and was admitted in the Geography department, alas, graduated with B. A Geography

4. Somewhere in ABU Zaria, your certificate is Withheld, you can only manage your statement of result.

As a matter of fact, e strange!

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
inschool:
cheesy
inschool:
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by acenazt: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
lol oops Mr op is a hater. maybe he tried A.B.U several times but failed Cus he wasn't good enough

5 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
acenazt:
lol oops Mr op is a hater. maybe he tried A.B.U several times but failed Cus he wasn't good enough
No, it would have been because he wasn't a northerner

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by olaks4real(m): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Which school you graduate from..... Tell us
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by obafemee80(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
The present bp reading of any serving senator should be around 170/113...
95% are either with forged certificates or no certificates at all and they want to rule the educated ones..
The question on their minds now is WHO IS NEXT ?grin

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
bolaji73:
Somewhere in ABU...

ON POINT!
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by tintall(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lalasticlala please push this to FP.
Nigerians deserve to see this
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by MrExcel(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
why should i dignify this post? But as it is said, " If you doubt ABU try being an Abusite". Proudly Abusite!

6 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
acenazt:
Subhanallah. Me? Abu? Anyway, you can check my old post. That would give you an inkling of my school.

Of the greatest....
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
cheesy
olaks4real:
I'm still a student oo, cheesy
olaks4real:
I'm still a student oo. Please, let me graduate before you start asking me where I finished from. Dino melaye is not my mentor. I want to graduate before serving.
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by PrinceMario(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Op...You forgot to add that Abusites serve Nigeria for 2years.
1999-2001.

Why do I have the feeling that Op is schooling in OAU.

Of the greatest....Gbogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
failed attempt at bashing or comedy. Try again

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Failed attempt at comedy. try again
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by ndat(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
bolaji73:
Somewhere in ABU...

He who laugh last laugh best

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceMario:
Op...You forgot to add that Abusites serve Nigeria for 2years.
1999-2001.

Why do I have the feeling that Op is schooling in OAU.

Of the greatest....Gbogbo.
on point bro. Of the greatest Gbo Gbo.
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by policy12: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Though I finished from ABU but I won't condemn the write up rather I will be happy if Dino can just present his certificate so all writers like op will know ABU may have it's flaw but that does not make the school a glorified secondary school.

I rep ABU proudly abusite..naturally ahead.

4 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by simplymat: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mr op, you don't have to go that far concluding that ABU is not up to standard...just because someone has such certificate flaws and made his way...ABU is indeed one of the best uni in 9ja but someone who has flaws has it for his own sake...and his prob never affect the glory of the uni...so don't tag ABU as such...#caution

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by bolaji73(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
policy12:

Though I finished from ABU but I won't condemn the write up rather I will be happy if Dino can just present his certificate so all writers like op will know ABU may have it's flaw but that does not make the school a glorified secondary school.

I rep ABU proudly abusite..naturally ahead.
Then the school should come out and clarify the issue by putting record straight. Harvard and London business school were also drew in the allegation. However, they responded swiftly. knowing fully well what its been lingering could cost. Buy my Brother what's those "ahead of us" still waiting for?
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by ademasta(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Greatest Abusite!
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by kheart(m): 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
We only ve two universities in nigeria "Abu and others".
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by Swizdoe(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2017
You niggas are all clowns....

This is one of the reasons I'm angry that Jerry Rawlings wasn't from Nigeria undecided
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by encryptjay(m): 1:54am On Mar 27, 2017
One of the most useless topics to grace this section.
It's unfortunate that you've decided to use Dino's case as a yardstick to make such silly deductions.
Why don't you come to ABU and make proper research instead of hiding behind a keyboard in a distant land in a bid to get likes.
Please respect yourself.
#Naturally ahead
Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by Lunagirl(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2017
ABU students on this thread... grin

Re: Somewhere In Amhadu Bello University(abu) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Somewhere in Nigeria, you become President with a NEPA bill and when you try to forge WAEC , you fail the most basic. Somewhere in Nigeria, you become the President for the second time and ruin the country for the second time, yet the same bloody 1d10ts that are suffering the consequences of your bad governance will be hailing you while you and your family are chilling in Aso rock and recession is just a word to you .

Somewhere on Nigeria, people are already suffering the fate of their parents, and serving the same people their parents served, yet preparing their own children to continue in servitude to same person and his children. Somewhere in Nigeria, people are so incapable of thinking that the only thing they know is the hole that puts food in their body and the one, belonging to another that gives them pleasure. Somewhere in Nigeria, animals call themselves man, yet display animal behaviour. Somewhere in Nigeria, 99% of the population need brain transplant.

Somewhere in Nigeria, there is Dino and there is Buhari. There is ABU and there is Nigeria. Of the two, you need no qualification to be admitted or graduated. All you need is magic, cos the citizenry are dumb and marvel at magic.

(1) (Reply)

ICAN PAST QUESTIONS / Is My Jamb Score Too High For Engineering? / Pictures Of Nigerian Student Coming To School With Standing Fan Causes Stirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.