Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (45898 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by profhezekiah: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
ufuosman:
Umahi, Ganduje, Ambode, Wike
ambode is never there
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by profhezekiah: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
Ambode Ambode Ambode Ambode
lie lie lie lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
lie lie lie lie
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by 6pax: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
who mensioning Wike angry wike is the worse governor in Nigeria he completely killed rivers state rising econmy. the buguma fish farm, the bannana plantation, overseas scholarship, youth empowerment programs, free health care and free education. PH is now a refuse dump sad

6 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by 6pax: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
I know is the SE pips that have never step into ph that are singing his prais

2 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
6pax:
I know is the SE pips that have never step into ph that are singing his prais

Afonja grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nne onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo,biko gwa nu'm ihe governor anyi ji soro na ndi kacha mma na ogbako ndi governor obodo Nijiria.

In attracting direct foreign and local investments, industries and technological hubs across the world, the most important factor is manpower that possesses the skills and innovations.

In the above regard, Dr Ikpeazu is selling the zone as a place to invest and get value for your money. You "may have not seen" the success yet but your children will reap from it in the future

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
MadamExcellency:

In attracting direct foreign and local investments, industries and technological hubs across the world, the most important factor is manpower that possesses the skills and innovations.

In the above regard, Dr Ikpeazu is selling the zone as a place to invest and get value for your money. You "may have not seen" the success yet but your children will reap from it in the future

Very true but let him pay salaries and pensions

5 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Very true but let him pay salaries and pensions

I believe the salary issue will soon be solved using Paris club refunds in so many States, Abia State inclusive.
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by alobright17(m): 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
are they not names Abeg we only have 2 states in Nigeria they are LAGOS and others
Yet you name 4 ? is that the height of your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
MadamExcellency:

I believe the salary issue will soon be solved using Paris club refunds in so many States, Abia State inclusive.

Until then, he shouldn't be included. angry

6 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
ambode is never there
wu are u going to put?
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by colossus91(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
for crack sake Umahi is not doing anyting in ebonyi state ols na just media hype!,

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
El Rufai
Ambode
Tambual

worst are
Benue
Yobe and
Ekiti.
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by profhezekiah: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ufuosman:

wu are u going to put?
I don't even knw but ambode is an hypocrite, a mediocre and a superficial thief,he claim he was working but he is exploiting lagos state with his godfather and other politicians, recently alot of employment which were done, was by politicians with shady employment imagine neigbhourhood corp recruits were selected by political godfathers, U ll see govnor's lists,Tinubu's lists,house assembly members' list,commisioners' list,Obas' lists,LG chairmen' lists, Special Advicers' lists, party chairmen' lists,women leaders' lists,Imams' lists,govnor's family lists,pastors' lists etc. Lagos state employment is rubbish even road construction was inflated

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by MadamExcellency: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Why should I regard ephemeral depreciative infrastructure more of a legacy than putting a zone on a national / world investment destination map?

What Wike and Ambode are doing (accept few) were done by Amaechi and Fashola, and will still be rehabilitated by the next governors of their States because they are mostly depreciative in nature, although commendable and very necessary.

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by ufuosman(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
I don't even knw but ambode is an hypocrite, a mediocre and a superficial thief,he claim he was working but he is exploiting lagos state with his godfather and other politicians, recently alot of employment which were done, was by politicians with shady employment imagine neigbhourhood corp recruits were selected by political godfathers, U ll see govnor's lists,Tinubu's lists,house assembly members' list,commisioners' list,Obas' lists,LG chairmen' lists, Special Advicers' lists, party chairmen' lists,women leaders' lists,Imams' lists,govnor's family lists,pastors' lists etc. Lagos state employment is rubbish even road construction was inflated
you are right, is happening in all the state, godfathers politics is killing Nigeria
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
atleast I can mention some what of you that couldn't mention any what name should I call mufu(mugu/fool)

fxxk off, fxxk off, fxxk off.
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by profhezekiah: 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
ufuosman:

you are right, is happening in all the state, godfathers politics is killing Nigeria
yes it is happening in all states but lagos state is overwhelming, it is so terrible that they employed half baked teachers, for instance an english teacher was employed and deployed to a school, d principal had to employ another english teacher which is been paid by the parents because that teacher is not sound and she behaves like thug.

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ojiofor:
Can those adding Ikpeazu as one of best governors give us some reasons pls.

Give us reasons why we shouldn't.

Aba has been confirmed as the MSME capital of Nigeria due to the undying craftsmanship and entrepreneurship in numerous small scales. Osinbajo confirmed it recently.
Aba landscape and skyline is changing for good
Aba made products are becoming increasingly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
orisa37:

fxxk off, fxxk off, fxxk off.
sorry I don't know it will pain yu like this
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin give us yours ?

Between Sketchandcraft and I, Ihediorama is just a nosy poker
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Your opinion I guess.

Ikpeazu is trying. Most business summits (particularly micro, small and medium scale enterprises) see abia as their choice destination.
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
MadamExcellency:

That's impressive but I am not convinced because what you stated above is nothing but political propaganda.Until our people wake up and call a spade a spade, we will continue lagging behind others in terms of development.
You attract investment whether foreign or local by building necessary infratsructures accross the state not by hocking Aba made shoes from one office to the other and call it local investment and at the end of the month you fail to pay workers salaries.
Tell me one landmark or legacy project Ikpeazu have done since 2015?
Nne,You need to live amongst our people to feel how deep their suffering is and worst of all,they are suffering in silent.
If the governor have the interest of the poor masses at heart,he should first and foremost start by paying civil servants their salaries as at when due.I don't kiss azzes.

3 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Sketchandcraft(m): 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
orisa37:

thank you

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
SonOfEl:

Your opinion I guess.

Ikpeazu is trying. Most business summits (particularly micro, small and medium scale enterprises) see abia as their choice destination.

Keep deceiving yourself

Let him and others pay salaries and pensions complete

1 Like

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
SonOfEl:

Give us reasons why we shouldn't.

Aba has been confirmed as the MSME capital of Nigeria due to the undying craftsmanship and entrepreneurship in numerous small scales. Osinbajo confirmed it recently.
Aba landscape and skyline is changing for good
Aba made products are becoming increasingly appreciated.

Aba was MSME capital of Nigeriaa before Ikpeazu was born,so tell me something else.

4 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ojiofor:

That's impressive but I am not convinced because what you stated above is nothing but political propaganda.Until our people wake up and call a spade a spade, we will continue lagging behind others in terms of development.
You attract investment whether foreign or local by building necessary infratsructures accross the state not by hocking Aba made shoes from one office to the other and call it local investment and at the end of the month you fail to pay workers salaries.
Tell me one landmark or legacy project Ikpeazu have done since 2015?
Nne,You need to live amongst our people to feel how deep their suffering is and worst of all,they are suffering in silent.
If the governor have the interest of the poor masses at heart,he should first and foremost start by paying civil servants their salaries as at when due.I don't kiss azzes.

A governor that is owing salaries of teachers for more than 6months and expect excellent scientists engineers and technologists

2 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by wristbangle: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
cappolee:
Ibikunle Oyelaja Ikleel Amosun

Are u a paid agent for that shameless governor?

Ambode
Obiano
Kano state governor
Kebbi state governor

6 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
HiddenShadow:

A governor that is owing salaries of teachers for more than 6months and expect excellent scientists engineers and technologists

Some of us will be here to say it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by ihedioramma: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
orisa37:

How and what state is Ihediorama from ?
Re: Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ojiofor:

Some of us will be here to say it as it is.

Okezie should be flogged with iron chains

What a wicked governor angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Flood And What It Caused (photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) / Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.