Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) (44952 Views)

Trailer Crushes Pregnant Woman In Ibadan, 30 Others / World’s Oldest Woman Dies In Jamaica / What Is The Oldest Item You Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
emmabest2000:
Her face looks Manly ...

More years Great grandma !!!!!!
More years ke? U wan kill am ni? After d way she looks? You no want make d poor woman go rest abi? Kuku say make she dey live forever. Wicked fiffle
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by runsguy: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na lie, I no beliv
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Timbuktu14(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
shey u nor go like die y are u still alive. If na my grandma be dat, God know say i don put rat poison for her akamu since.
I hope and pray that you live as half many years as the grandma. Useless he-goat.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by jessica042: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
shey u nor go like die y are u still alive. If na my grandma be dat, God know say i don put rat poison for her akamu since.

same thing ur children will say to u when u reach her age
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
jessica042:

same thing ur children will say to u when u reach her age
i hope i don't reach that age.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:

...and when you reach that age, your own granchildren will put ota pia pia in your akamu.

Why must you always display your stupidity anywhere?

Grow up kid!
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jetleeee:
Oboy na dem Azikiwe mate be this one oo

See longevity...She don even dey like 19 years before dem born Nnamdi Azikiwe for 1904.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Wizenat: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Click the link and see photos of a BOY WHO POSTED ONLINE OF A BOY WHO CAUGHT HIS MOTHER ON TAPE DOING IT......
http://microify.com/6JrClick the link and see photos of a BOY WHO POSTED ONLINE OF A BOY WHO CAUGHT HIS MOTHER ON TAPE DOING IT......
http://microify.com/6Jr
Click the link and see photos of a BOY WHO POSTED ONLINE OF A BOY WHO CAUGHT HIS MOTHER ON TAPE DOING IT......
http://microify.com/6Jr
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by chachanga: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:

Just pray you get to clock 30% of her lifespan because nature and karma both have wickedly funny ways of weeding out imbeciles from the gene-pool.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
obasanjo didn't know when he was born all he knew is that he was born on market day.

how did u know her real age?
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Old age,a super blessing from GOD kiss
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Lindyelvis: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sweet mother, continue to leave. Amen
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Tosin249(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Cashio post=54960901]this is the most immature comment I have ever come across on nairaland
[/quote u need to give ur life to Jesus Christ
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by tayorh(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bobbyjay001:

...and when you reach that age, your own granchildren will put ota pia pia in your akamu.

Why must you always display your stupidity anywhere?

Grow up kid!
no need to insult him, i pray he lives more than 134 years on earth.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by shibanbo(m): 8:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
That mama may not even know her real age.
who send you,just like or sharap
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
shibanbo:

who send you,just like or sharap

Hoops! did it hurt u?sorry for saying that to ur grandma, that's if she's ur grandma,but if she's not,* Who send u? Just sharap or get lost#
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by iukpe: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Its tough to live this old in this age, 50 years from now we will certainly find fewer people aged over 100.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Jessestunch: 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
chubbygal:
Oh! Mama i tap into your Grace! Grace for long life and good health. Amen

You really wanna live this long? God forbid oh.. Anything above 80 I will be glad to go see baba God.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by olatundemustafa(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Jetleeee:
Oboy na dem Azikiwe mate be this one oo

Lol! She is far older than Nnamdi Azikiwe. Azikiwe was born in 1904.
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Rozaybb(f): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2017
zinachidi:
u shld learn to mind ur business..stupid idiott,, and hu told u i want to reach 70? Borderline, braindead mor¤n....
may thunder fire u and wreckn ur future generation...... bastard
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by iammolise(m): 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmm
Nigerians are very difficult to convince
So merely looking at this mama y'all (who disagree) still don't think she's up to the age stated... Okay she should be the size of a baby before y'all believe.
..Na wa 4 una oh.

Mama twale!!!
weh.don.ma
Re: Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) by Cashio(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2017
Noblesoul123:

Immature or brainless?
possibly both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme / Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.