Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Maami My Everything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maami My Everything (1351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2017
My mum is the best mother ever
# I remember how she would scold me and beat hell out of me whenever I misbehave, I used to think she wasn't my mum cheesy but we look alike
# my mum will still give my Brother and I goodnight pecks on our forehead and cheek when we go to bed till we got to senior secondary school .
# my mum would not hesitate to correct us wherever and whenever, so you have to behave to avoid embarrassment...
# lot of people use to claim my mum when we were young, everyone will be like am the first born of mummy I, am the second born o, in my mind I will be like so am what kwanu! The 27th born
# for close to 14 years my mother has been a widow and she has struggled to take care of us. She refused to remarry despite all the great offers...
# my mum influenced lot of couples positively when my beloved dad was alive and moved on to encourage and influence widows.....
# my mum doesn't believe you can't scold other people's kids,she believe once you give birth to a child the society has to help grow and train up the child, more reason why parents send their children to stay with us and learn.
# mummy I never understood why you use to be hard on me but now I know why,because everyday people thank God for my life and bless the parents who bore me and raised me.
# my mum is just so amazing and very funny
# my mum is over prayerful, we would be watching a movie and suddenly something happens in the movie, my mum will turn it into prayer point. Lol
# I don't want my momma to grow old, I want her to be forever young In good health...
# mummy we will always uphold your values and continue to enjoy your teachings.
# I can't say enough about my mum but a day with her is wonderful
# my brother and I will take care of you by God's grace
# I love you very dearly mama Nikoko
# to my dad, mummy loves you and still misses you, and we love you too. Keep resting in peace.
Happy Mothers day Iya Rere kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maami My Everything by naturalwaves: 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
Such a lovely piece for your mum.
Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2017
naturalwaves:
Such a lovely piece for your mum.
Thanks alot
Re: Maami My Everything by isax(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
Love you now and always Maami
Re: Maami My Everything by naturalwaves: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2017
adorablepepple:

Thanks alot
You are welcome! She must be so special to deserve that.
Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
naturalwaves:

You are welcome! She must be so special to deserve that.
Yes, she is triple special smiley
Re: Maami My Everything by naturalwaves: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
adorablepepple:

Yes, she is triple special smiley
Hmm. That is cool. Mine too.
Re: Maami My Everything by dangotesmummy: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Kini kawa shey? undecided

Shey kaduro ni abi kafo? undecided
Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
naturalwaves:

Hmm. That is cool. Mine too.
That's great
Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Kini kawa shey? undecided

Shey kaduro ni abi kafo? undecided
E bere mole
Re: Maami My Everything by naturalwaves: 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
adorablepepple:

That's great
will share them subsequently when I am settled. Stay tuned.lol
Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2017
naturalwaves:

will share them subsequently when I am settled. Stay tuned.lol

Lol ok, mention me when you are done

1 Like

Re: Maami My Everything by dangotesmummy: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin
adorablepepple:

E bere mole
Re: Maami My Everything by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
adorablepepple:
My mum is the best mother ever
# I remember how she would scold me and beat hell out of me whenever I misbehave, I used to think she wasn't my mum cheesy but we look alike
# my mum will still give my Brother and I goodnight pecks on our forehead and cheek when we go to bed till we got to senior secondary school .
# my mum would not hesitate to correct us wherever and whenever, so you have to behave to avoid embarrassment...
# lot of people use to claim my mum when we were young, everyone will be like am the first born of mummy I, am the second born o, in my mind I will be like so am what kwanu! The 27th born
# for close to 14 years my mother has been a widow and she has struggled to take care of us. She refused to remarry despite all the great offers...
# my mum influenced lot of couples positively when my beloved dad was alive and moved on to encourage and influence widows.....
# my mum doesn't believe you can't scold other people's kids,she believe once you give birth to a child the society has to help grow and train up the child, more reason why parents send their children to stay with us and learn.
# mummy I never understood why you use to be hard on me but now I know why,because everyday people thank God for my life and bless the parents who bore me and raised me.
# my mum is just so amazing and very funny
# my mum is over prayerful, we would be watching a movie and suddenly something happens in the movie, my mum will turn it into prayer point. Lol
# I don't want my momma to grow old, I want her to be forever young In good health...
# mummy we will always uphold your values and continue to enjoy your teachings.
# I can't say enough about my mum but a day with her is wonderful
# my brother and I will take care of you by God's grace
# I love you very dearly mama Nikoko
# to my dad, mummy loves you and still misses you, and we love you too. Keep resting in peace.
Happy Mothers day Iya Rere kiss kiss kiss
Absolutely beautiful, this is very nice.

1 Like

Re: Maami My Everything by adorablepepple(f): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Absolutely beautiful, this is very nice.
Thank you, happy birthday!! Have a blessed life ahead
Re: Maami My Everything by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
adorablepepple:

Thank you, happy birthday!! Have a blessed life ahead
Thank you, dear. AMEN. Kisses.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Need Advise On What To Do / Young Lady Reveals Her Mother's Shocking Reaction After A Man Raped Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.