Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week (1683 Views)

Dried Hibiscus Flower (zobo) For Sale / Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS / Hibiscus Flower (zobo) For Sales.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by divineappo(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2017
I urgently need 10tons of hibiscus flower(Zobo leaf). I need to pickup 10tonnes this week.

send your price per tonne and Location (State) to me on whatsapp 09095500809

1 Like

Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by Jmodel: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Zobo leaf isn't hibiscus flower so take not
Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by damanjohn: 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jmodel:
Zobo leaf isn't hibiscus flower so take not

Liar Mohammed

Hisbicus flower is zobo
Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by damanjohn: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
divineappo:
I urgently need 10tons of hibiscus flower(Zobo leaf). I need to pickup 10tonnes this week.

Cleaned #560k per tonne

Uncleaned 340k per tonne
Kano state
Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by damanjohn: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
divineappo:

Hello Sir

Since I connected you with the zobo seller you never get back to me for appreciation

Though he updated me how you guys do but atleast say thank you to me
Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by Prestilee(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zobo leaf is obtained from a species of Hibiscus called Roselle plant ( Hibiscus sabdariffa) shocked
Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by divineappo(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
damanjohn:

Hello Sir

Since I connected you with the zobo seller you never get back to me for appreciation

Though he updated me how you guys do but atleast say thank you to me

thanks alot. but u gave me wrong information, I travel to KANO from lagos because of that FALSE info, the price there is not 340,000 for unclean hibiscus. its 440k. i av to return back to lagos. so unfair

1 Like

Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by damanjohn: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2017
divineappo:
thanks alot. but u gave me wrong information, I travel to KANO from lagos because of that FALSE info, the price there is not 340,000 for unclean hibiscus. its 440k. i av to return back to lagos. so unfair

I don't think you are sincere and with this your statement of unfair

(1) what about the cleaned price I gave ? Was it correct ? Or not I

(3) the price I gave you for uncleaned was exactly price the seller told me but later he then called and notified Me that he made a mistake with the price .

Why saying I gave you false information ? Maybe. It should come to your memory that there is a mistake someway else not for you to concluded that I gav you false info, its not encourageble atall

SORRY FOR THE FALSE INFO I GAVE YOU

Next time I will just mind my business

2 Likes

Re: I Need Unbroken Hibiscus Flower(zobo). 10tons This Week by obi1000(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2022
damanjohn:

I don't think you are sincere and with this your statement of unfair

(1) what about the cleaned price I gave ? Was it correct ? Or not I

(3) the price I gave you for uncleaned was exactly price the seller told me but later he then called and notified Me that he made a mistake with the price .

Why saying I gave you false information ? Maybe. It should come to your memory that there is a mistake someway else not for you to concluded that I gav you false info, its not encourageble atall

SORRY FOR THE FALSE INFO I GAVE YOU

Next time I will just mind my business

This guy is a scammer

(1) (Reply)

4 Month Broiler Weighing 4kg For Sale At 3500 Naira Per Birds / Egg Distribution: A Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Processing Of Animal Waste Products Into Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.