Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) (30431 Views)

Gov. Ayade Return To The University Of Calabar To Study Law, Attends Lecture In / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by broseme: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law was today sported at an event organised for the celebration of Apostle Suleman's birthday.He was pictured laughing at the event

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/seyi-law-spotted-at-apostle-suleman.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by broseme: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by HungerBAD: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Suleiman is a joke.

So it is only proper he invites comedians to come share his jokes with him.

22 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by MrWhaley: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle DaddyYo!grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Tokziby: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Before This saga

3 months ago Aposteli Sula said El Rufai will die, 8 months ago he gave celeb a car, 1 year ago apostle Sula paid this, 2yrs ago he gave a car to...

After Stephanie Saga

Everyday news Aposteli sula held crusade, Aposteli Sula travel to us, sula's sermon this weekend, Sula kiss, sula play, Sula this Sula that

Na Wetin!!! Has Sula entered for BBN ni, publicizing his entire step upandan.

Is he the first person to chop snail ni? No matter how hard ur publicist try, the did has been done. Nobody Holy pass, just move on with ur life.
Since first man don fall for woman (Adam), Samson fell, David , clinton, Abach.a, Ob.. Why should ur own be a thing??

They should let us rest Abegi!!! we know say na cheap blackmail, but there is no smoke without fire. Nobody can photoshop ur bedroom or ur facial expression at the sight of those hmmmmmm.

Let he who is without sin be the first to cast the stone.

We are all sinners, Only GOD is perfect.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by dhope001(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Cool
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Sketchandcraft(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seyi law y naa

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by lordsharks(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by rattlesnake(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just tired how many birthday he wan celebrate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by pantless(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
may ur days be long in the Lord... hbd
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by nairalandfreak(m): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Speedyconnect5: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damage control mechanisms.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by ameezy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by femijay8271(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
him many times dix man wan do birthday party?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by noble71(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Apostle.

Otobo now.

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by ameezy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
cool
Com and beat me am in my house
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Jodha(f): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
HBD to yhu apostle...

Dem no reach... More grease to yhur elbow...
The gate of hell shall not prevail... We're matching on...

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ya

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Maxymilliano(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is it a week long birthday or I'm missing something ?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by DollarAngel(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Suleiman is a joke.

So,it is only proper he invites comedians to come share his jokes with him.

Why are you supporting evil, those that are bent on seeing him fall for speaking the truth, it's bad, better pray that such evil plan don't befall you might not be able to withstand yours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by ExInferis(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Suleiman is a joke.

So it is only proper he invites comedians to come share his jokes with him.

He'll make his sheep so drunk with laughter they won't feel the pain of handing over their money to him.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by modelsms10: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Damage control efforts.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by abitex577(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
[/b] This is my Father! Happy birthday God's general!!! The LION of AFRICA!! The one the kingdom of darkness cannot silence!!! It can only be grace!! I love you.[b]

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Nuelton(m): 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice..congrats sir.

Guys check out my signature
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Ngokafor(f): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
....This pix will pierce the hearts of muslims,atheists,pagans and APC propaganda group better known as the Buhari Media Centre(BMC),Whose latest heroine and inspirational figure is the slutty,pathological liar called Staphanie Otobo...These set of humans have adopted Stephanie as their worship object...

...According to these characters from the pit of hell...Stephanie Otobo, an obvious LovePeddler should be believed over and above her parents who have all come out to deny knowledge of any traditional marriage arrangements claimed by Stephanie Otobo,among other allegations...Yet these characters insist she is telling the truth

.Well If its not madness on the part of Apostle Suleimans detractors,then i dont know what is..

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by sarrki(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
suleiman is a fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Dongreat(m): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pastor flex jor. Nor mind bad belly people. If you think it's easy to deceive multitudes to do your bidding then you are siting on a broken fence.
When I grow up, I want to be like you. Deceiving many to fund my luxury lifestyle. Banging all the hot pu*sy worldwide and finishing at the back of big bu*ts.
Only religion will tell you to put money in a basket for a supernatural being and the money will triple according to the amount you put. Only religion.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Welkom to the "Celebrity, P.r.o.s.t.i.t.u.t.i.n.g Pastor's show"... You're free to sit with ur legs open.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by laurel03(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
Through Jesus Christ our Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love this Man of God... He is unstoppable...
Re: Seyi Law Attends Apostle Suleman's Birthday Celebration,Poses With Him(pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle suleman the man that straffed daniella okeke tight pvssy! #wehdonesir grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump / Osas Ighodaro Ditches Her Wedding Ring / Maria Chike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.