Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) (1161 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by dokyOloye: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
I work in d emergency room in a hospital in Nassarawa state which is very close to southern Kaduna.
I can authoritatively tell U that since 2013 I started working here, there's NO week we do not get cases of murder or attempted murder by fulani bandits.
I keep wondering what's happening in d hospitals in d hinterlands cos my centre is even in d fringes,very close to Abuja.
D story is usually d same,d farmer is working in his farm,d herdsmen leads his cow into d farm and d farmer challenges them.
Pronto,guns aand very sharp machetes join d fray.
Attached is a picture of a woman they attempted beheading in her farm but she miraculously survived.The husband was killed on d spot.
Let us pray for d ppl of southern Kaduna,Nassarawa and Benue states especially d Christian communities there,cos although d fulani murderers haven't spared any 1,but these ppl own too much abeg.
I don't even want to go into d lapses by our obviously biased security agencies cos its obvious these ppl have been left to their fate.

Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by Oblitz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omg
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
sad I hope she survives cos what I'm seeing here is too gruesome for survival.
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by okunfemm(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
God wil u in Jesus name. amen
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by TheArticleNG(m): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Too Bad
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
She could survive that because her artery was spared the cut
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by dokyOloye: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
kingdaro:
She could survive that because her artery was spared the cut
yeah,d common carotid artery was spared(that's d saving grace) though d vein was transected.
D whole blood in her body would have pumped out d way water pumps out from a high pressure pipe cos d carotid artery has a direct supply from d aorta wc is almost a part of d heart.
Very lucky woman,and strong too.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by emvico(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
LaLa Pls come and move this topic to FP i know you love snake stories but since there is no snake stories available, come and move this one to FP so that sarrki and his crew will see it and know why we call them HEARTLESS People
Re: Ongoing Genocide In Parts Of D North Central.(graphic PICS) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fear north! says the Lord

(1) (Reply)

IN ONDO: Five Men Gang-rape Two Teenage Girls Girls / Student Stabbed As Robbers Attack UNIUYO Female Hostel (Photos) / Nigeria Police Vehicle Crashes While Chasing Rice Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.