Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (49963 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items / Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by smartty68(m): 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Apostle Suleiman is not my God, and it may shock you to know I've never even attended his church. I've only listened to him on TV a couple of times, but as Jesus said, "by their fruits you shall know them", that is how I knew he is a real man of God. I don't need to have met him physically to know he is not a fake Christian like you grin

You put up so much of a write up just to mention me grin
Anyway, I'll watch while you continue mentioning me cheesy

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ylaa(f): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
I must PORT to this church
weda my pastor likes it or not
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ylaa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
same here Edelweiss
I hope to meet him one day
He is a real man of God

Edelweiss44:

Apostle Suleiman is not my God, and it may shock you to know I've never even attended his church. I've only listened to him on TV a couple of times, but as Jesus said, "by their fruits you shall know them", that is how I knew he is a real man of God. I don't need to have met him physically to know he is not a fake Christian like you grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by blkmum700: 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is this the first time,this man is celebrating birthday,this man have been celebrating birthday without sharing cars like this,what's is going on ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
See what these so called apostles has turned their religious business into; multi million Naira cars to the already super rich members of the church who had had one or two cars already just for him to earn more from them
When last have you heard any of these religious leaders with their billions establishing social welfare projects or programs for the less privileged members of the society most especially the extreme poor who just needed about a few thousands to take care of their body disabilities to safe their lives here or in the overseas that are being shown in the news media both voice and print instead they prefer to dish out to those who will pay back in triple mode.
Well God is watching .
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow...I want to be apostles car dealer!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Africans are there own problems

The god of men Swindle you with your hard earned money

use it for 3somes and other oloshos

Buy tokunbo cat for little few

Suleman is a mega fraudster

Why not just kill yourself to show that you are so pained? Your rantings can only end here on nairaland and no where else. The man of God would still wax stronger and stronger irrespective. Remember, those that are with him are greater than those that are with you. You must learn to live with the fact that he'll keep blessing more people. Ain't you wondering where he got all the money to bless lives? It's better you take a stroll to 3rd mainland bridge. That place has been trending lately for frustrated people like you. Instead of directing your frustration to your failed President, you are here attacking the wrong person. Unam ntokon!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
smartty68:

You put up so much of a write up just to mention me grin
Anyway, I'll watch while you continue mentioning me cheesy

Wow....was that you or one of your senior primate colleagues clapping in the last photo you put up there? You look so cute in the photo grin ......I'm not surprised though, because most of the people castigating Apostle Suleiman reason like that cute primate. I hope you find your way out of the dark and come join us with the light. Stephanie's camp is full of too much darkness and dark-minded folks. You sure don't like it there grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Edelweiss44: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
blkmum700:
Is this the first time,this man is celebrating birthday,this man have been celebrating birthday without sharing cars like this,what's is going on ?

No! This is not the first time he is celebrating birthday or other occasions and giving out cars. The media only took note of it because all eyes have been on the Apostle since Stephanie Otobo/Olodo started making noise with her blackmail. You didn't hear of it last year because the media wasn't interested in him at that time. Get your facts right before you start talking

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by guychidile: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
God will bless you for your kind gestures
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by orjaha(m): 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
God is great
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Dunni007(f): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg aside been a pastor what else does he do for a living? I don't bliv tithes and gift from his members is earning him this much.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by bilazego(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Do not judge!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Empiree: 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
As Apostle Suleman celebrates his birthday, he gifts out 26 Cars, 1 house, 2 Million Naira for widows, 100 thousand naira each for the oldest departmental members, several thousands for other members, blesses indigenous (OFM Member) artistes running into millions of Nairas plus other numerous gifts.

See Photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/apostle-suleman-gifts-out-26-cars-1.html

Does he have another business besides church?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by dragonking3: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
You are a bloody liar! He was caught on camera saying "kill any Fulani man you see". .

http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/22/video-nigerian-priest-apostle-johnson-suleiman-asking-his-church-members-kill-fulani

How does that equate to "defend yourselves"?

Abeg carry your nonsense comot from my face.
Look at him. No wonder sanusi described you people as evil praise singers and enemies of Nigeria.
Just look at how active you are on suleman issue but when herdsmen kill your own people in benue, or in southern kaduna you will never be found. Hypocrite! Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beautiful distraction!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

And the proof of your allegations is?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Where e deu work? FIRS make sure he file his tax appropriately.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
suleiman give 100

it does not remove the fact that you are a fraudster
fraudster? Did he dupe you?
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dunni007:
Abeg aside been a pastor what else does he do for a living? I don't bliv tithes and gift from his members is earning him this much.
sure it's only a wise person that could observe what u jst say now...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Somebody should tell this licky licky idiotic fraudster to stop trying too hard. All that shot isn't gonna change the fact he's a disgusting son of a gun, but his brainless Sheeples would love him regardless anyway. cheesy
stop posting this pics...
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

You need to grow spiritual

spiritual babe worship pastors

Adult spiritual grow in the word they can differentiate between fake and real men of God
so u can discern if he's a real or fake man of God
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
The 3some apostle, anyway if he give one of the Cars to your Wife hmmmm it mean one thing; she wl b next target!
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Pastor gives 26 cars and where the source of funds comes from?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by calixjabs(f): 12:50am On Mar 27, 2017
people just dey fine rubbish to get traffic for their blog God is watching
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nossa(m): 1:14am On Mar 27, 2017
sarrki:

God is not a man that should lie

He's a clean God

Suleman is a fraudster

Guy, how do you manage to sleep with the level of hatred in you?, try and be at peace with yourself so you don't die quickly.
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 5:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Eldee54321:
stop posting this pics...
Why
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by OjeabuluOdion(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2017
sarrki:

You need to grow spiritual

spiritual babe worship pastors

Adult spiritual grow in the word they can differentiate between fake and real men of God
So how do u knw if He's fake has he scammed ur family
Re: Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 04, 2017
Philanderer and scammer par excellence !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend / Meet Godwin Onasedu Who Controls Rain To Start And To Stop (pics) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.