Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

It Is Important For You To Read - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It Is Important For You To Read (510 Views)

Do You Believe That It Is Important To Cut Cost To Increase Profit? / 7 Reason You Must Invest In Dangote Refinery, Ibeju Lekki. No. 7 Is Important / Salary Is Important But Real Estate Investments Is IMPORTANTER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Important For You To Read by geewhyxclusive(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Holyvic °:
*TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF GHWX*

*Good morning to you all my fellow participants of ghwx, i am using this medium to address suggested payroll implemented by the admin of ghwx, we all have been waiting for the best way in which ghwx will use in paying our outstanding payment. But now they have arrived at a suitable conclusion that would enable everyone get their money back without crumbling the system. Lets not forget that those that don't want ghwx back are here among us in this very forum, they are the ones saying the payroll is not suitable for them. Let me remind us this if you have forgotten it " if every one goes to the bank today that they want to withdraw all their money will the banks be able to provide it? answer that yourself. Again if ghw did not come back as promise, will *you see any 10% of your outstanding payments back talk-less of collecting your millions of Naira / Dollars in the system, all of you will later forget about it and move on with your life. But ghw is not like that they came back as promised with good innovations and development that would enable us all benefit and collect our outstanding payments back. Let not forget if the panic continues and the system eventually crashed all our money will be gone and there is no means of getting it back again. Lets look at MMM their 2016 Mavro as not* *been paid till now because of lack of good implementation, majority of the people have forgotten their 2016 Mavro and people are still PH and GH without collecting any outstanding payment. But GHW is not like that they implemented ways of getting part of our outstanding even if we did not PH, but when you PH you will get more than that. why are we now against the payroll options? as if there is a central account the money we PH* *goes into. Please my fellow participants lets play by the rules of the game and when the system is stabilized ghw would increase the % of our outstanding* *payments. Competitors are also here to bring the good platform down they are the ones* *commenting they don't agree with the payroll. Don't let our enemies laugh at us "M3" lets start our normal activities back with more suitable features that would help us all. #I STAND WITH GHWX Zero Loss! Zero downtime!! More suitable feature to come. Long Live GHW.*

2 Likes

Re: It Is Important For You To Read by gentle007(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
geewhyxclusive:
Holyvic °:
*TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF GHWX*

*Good morning to you all my fellow participants of ghwx, i am using this medium to address suggested payroll implemented by the admin of ghwx, we all have been waiting for the best way in which ghwx will use in paying our outstanding payment. But now they have arrived at a suitable conclusion that would enable everyone get their money back without crumbling the system. Lets not forget that those that don't want ghwx back are here among us in this very forum, they are the ones saying the payroll is not suitable for them. Let me remind us this if you have forgotten it " if every one goes to the bank today that they want to withdraw all their money will the banks be able to provide it? answer that yourself. Again if ghw did not come back as promise, will *you see any 10% of your outstanding payments back talk-less of collecting your millions of Naira / Dollars in the system, all of you will later forget about it and move on with your life. But ghw is not like that they came back as promised with good innovations and development that would enable us all benefit and collect our outstanding payments back. Let not forget if the panic continues and the system eventually crashed all our money will be gone and there is no means of getting it back again. Lets look at MMM their 2016 Mavro as not* *been paid till now because of lack of good implementation, majority of the people have forgotten their 2016 Mavro and people are still PH and GH without collecting any outstanding payment. But GHW is not like that they implemented ways of getting part of our outstanding even if we did not PH, but when you PH you will get more than that. why are we now against the payroll options? as if there is a central account the money we PH* *goes into. Please my fellow participants lets play by the rules of the game and when the system is stabilized ghw would increase the % of our outstanding* *payments. Competitors are also here to bring the good platform down they are the ones* *commenting they don't agree with the payroll. Don't let our enemies laugh at us "M3" lets start our normal activities back with more suitable features that would help us all. #I STAND WITH GHWX Zero Loss! Zero downtime!! More suitable feature to come. Long Live GHW.*
Nice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest Method To Register, Sign In, Send And Receive Bitcoin | Blockchain / Be A Risk Taker / N541 Billion Debt: Access Bank, Others Take Over Etisalat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.