Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) (664 Views)

Freaks Of Nature(world's Biggest Tortoise,snake And Horse) / Pregnant 2 Year Old China Boy Xiao Feng Gives Birth To Twin Brother / Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) by gospelseed(m): 1:00am On Dec 23, 2009
Friends, help please.

Sunday Sun of December 6th 2009, p.44 tells a story of one Rasheedat Waheed who delivered a tortoise and then a baby girl at birth recently. The name of her husband is Dele. My fellow brothers and sisters what should Dele and his wife do? Should they kill the tortoise or allow it to live. If they allow it to grow up with the baby, can that baby accept that tortoise as her twin brother or sister?

Should a father or mother tell their child of a twin brother or sister that is not a human being?

How would you(of course God will not allow it)accept it when you are eventually told that, that goat, snail, tortoise, dog, cat or any other animal you thought is a house pet is eventually your twin? Someone needs your comments.
Re: Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Dec 23, 2009
Must you open a thread? angry
Re: Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) by gospelseed(m): 1:32am On Dec 23, 2009
Mama Gee, not really but this is a true life experience. As we are sharing now those directly involved are wondering what to do. Is it wrong to help them?
Re: Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) by mamagee3(f): 2:59am On Dec 23, 2009
^^I'll be back with my reply. cool
Re: Accepting A Live Tortoise As A Twin(brother Or Sister) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 06, 2011

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter / Miss Me? Riversman Is Back! / Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.