Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP (18477 Views)

APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / APC Responsible For What Nigerians Are Going Through - Okorocha / Lagos State Launches Helplines For Suicide Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by iammolise(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay nau... When jonah was there trying all he could they "APC" antagonized him with criticism and propaganda... Ngwanu Now is their turn na lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Emempaul:

unless u are Muslim,from d core north and Hausa Fulani, I remember ur present President referring to us as baboons and dogs and our blood had no meaning. I nearly lost a brother in 2011 and I lost 2 friends to his unguarded words. let not forget his famous 95/5 percent speech which was enuff to divide Nigeria.

the North' s scandalous nature brought about bokoharam. yes GEJ tackled the matter poorly and there was massive looting under his watch we know. dat is y u elected him. to change d status quo but he more or less has out performed GEJ in corruption

in fact there are more Angelic looting going with disregard for law. were u have d political appointees claiming with all boldness dat he has d backing if the presidency and nothing senate can do

were we have a d forex racketeering without fear. while u and I bought dollar at 450 naira some people bought it at 2naira to a dollar claiming fuckticious import 30yrs ago with stupid excuses

don't blame africa, blame u and I who still manage to vote this vampires into power either by ignorance or hope for d better
Lets not for the sake of ethnicity or religion take sides with evil, pdp or apc or whatever party or group of people.
may the souls of ur friends rip
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by iammolise(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay nau... When jonah was there trying all he could they "APC" antagonized him with criticism and propaganda... Ngwanu Now is their turn na lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by OlujobaSamuel: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
basic amenities? e be like sey dis dudes no sabi wetin dem wan talk? so we get stable light, roads, water, rail system, etc, apc come destroy am abi?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Daplux4: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
PDP brought national shame to Nigeria.

Imagine the embarrassment and national shame that PDP keep bringing to Nigeria. After you people empty our treasury, you left us with Boko Haram, huge debt, you people divided Nigeria along religious lines and above all paddle us into recession with your massive looting after you lost the general election.

The Satanic people still have the audacity to accuse a man who has been cleaning your poo since his resumption. Sai Baba, DE Allah, don't be distracted by the evil party, the good people of Nigeria are solidly behind you sir.

my friend keep quiet if u don't know what to day, this government is more corrupt than last administration.
one month of osubanjo in power review many things that was hidden which shows the president lack the quality of a good leader . when an intellectual thinks u want to compare it with ..... simple the hardship is caused by buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp have lost it completely

I swear PDP has gone beyond dead hahaha..

So it's Buhari that ask the woman to owe her suppliers?

It's Buhari that ask Her aboki to run with a 15million naira? hahah

It's Buhari that ask the Dr to drive to 3rd Mainaland hahah PDP has lost it i swear..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
To be honest, Jonathan took all the blames when he was in power, Buhari shouldn't be an exception!
Based on this facts, I'm with PDP on this, Buhari is responsible for the suicide dives!

Buhari is also responsible for you not having brain?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Are the targets formal pdp members?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by emmaitive(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
apc and dea followers are evil
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nwodosis(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Buhari is also responsible for you not having brain?

BMC guy, I should be the one asking you that, for preferring NEPA bills to a certificate
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Ngokafor(f): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:
These Evil bunch from BMC would never allow Nigerians air their sincere mind on issues where it hooked them the most.

Just this post, they swam on it like grasshoppers waving their deadliest weapon of propaganda..

Buhari is a mess..

The dying terrorist has refused to journey to hell alone..

May God punish Buhari!

.. cheesy My sister calm down.i know they are annoying but calm yourself down.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Ngokafor(f): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
sure we know..but we shall overcome...mere looking at buhari himself, the next thought that comes to the mind,is suicide,and death.. the man is an epitome of misfortune, hardship,suicide.. Mr ambassador of retrogression..

... cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Splashme: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

We have never had it this bad
People are actually killing themselves to escape hardship
Can u count how many That have died since Buhari took over
They promised to pay 5 k to the poor
Who did they pay
APC just want the keys to our treasury
We are really doomed
All the recovered loot , who answers for it
Who can give a detailed account if it
APC is pure evil
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by tusydes(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Proudly biafrn

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Donclaracuzo: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:

Imagine the embarrassment and national shame that PDP keep bringing to Nigeria. After you people empty our treasury, you left us with Boko Haram, huge debt, you people divided Nigeria along religious lines and above all paddle us into recession with your massive looting after you lost the general election.

The Satanic people still have the audacity to accuse a man who has been cleaning your poo since his resumption. Sai Baba, DE Allah, don't be distracted by the evil party, the good people of Nigeria are solidly behind you sir.

As you can see, people are beginning to ignore you and your co-zombies with little or no likes in all the statements made to discredit PDP's efforts to bring Nigeria to its feet as the best economy in Africa thus, making its citizens to enjoy so many dividends of good governance!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ConqueredWest: 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Donclaracuzo:

As you can see, people are beginning to ignore you and your co-zombies with little or no likes in all the statements made to discredit PDP's efforts to bring Nigeria to its feet as the best economy in Africa thus, making its citizens to enjoy so many dividends of good governance!!!

One bottle of orijin for you

Nice observation
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
sure we know..but we shall overcome...mere looking at buhari himself, the next thought that comes to the mind,is suicide,and death.. the man is an epitome of misfortune, hardship,suicide.. Mr ambassador of retrogression..

Hmmmm sign of wailing zombie, Show me an economy madly looted like they did under GEJ that can stand like Nigeria...
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nwodosis:

BMC guy, I should be the one asking you that, for preferring NEPA bills to a certificate

WMC guy i should ask you with your father level of education what was his highest achievement?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by texazzpete(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
and majority of the said looters are in which party now ? Most times I wonder if alm ya APC sympathisers leave your brains behind before commenting

Your problem is that you're poorly educated and have significant comprehension issues.

A party was in power when open and overt corruption was the order of the day. That party failed in their duty to fix Nigeria.

It doesn't matter which party these crooks belong to right now.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Klington: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apc is evil. Anything they touch.... Spoils.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by osazsky(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Donclaracuzo:

Its true just noticed it now. Nice observation they are tired of hearing d same poo from him everyday

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
There is clearly a distinct correlation between Buhari very poor leadership and climbing suicide rates . I am sure if we are can just get suicide statistics when Buhari was military jead of state we will also see a correlation there

hahahhaah sorry WMC guy you gonna wail till 2023..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:
These Evil bunch from BMC would never allow Nigerians air their sincere mind on issues where it hooked them the most.

Just this post, they swam on it like grasshoppers waving their deadliest weapon of propaganda..

Buhari is a mess..

The dying terrorist has refused to journey to hell alone..

May God punish Buhari!

I guess you insult your dad same way..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by osazsky(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
When is buhari going to send another 90 yr old ambassadorial nominee to d Senate. since d Senate rejected d first 82yr old he send. Just watch him repeat d same tin. Just bookmark dis comment and c if it will not come to pass. Not a prophet but 100 percent sure. Cow
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by HELFMCODED(m): 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:

wetin dis one dey talk
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Angelovic96: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp have lost it completely

this is not a matter of "PDP have lost it completely" please are you not in Nigeria? can't you see what is happening ? is there no market around you? do u still need a prophet to tell you?
please wake up and see!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:

Is it your treasure?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sure!...the self-serving sadist is a WASTE of my vote!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Angelovic96: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
texazzpete:

Your problem is that you're poorly educated and have significant comprehension issues.

A party was in power when open and overt corruption was the order of the day. That party failed in their duty to fix Nigeria.

It doesn't matter which party these crooks belong to right now.

what is this one saying!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

We have never had it this bad
People are actually killing themselves to escape hardship
Can u count how many That have died since Buhari took over
They promised to pay 5 k to the poor
Who did they pay
APC just want the keys to our treasury
We are really doomed
All the recovered loot , who answers for it
Who can give a detailed account if it
APC is pure evil

And what are you still waiting for? Why haven't you commit suicide? Oh.. maybe you are not owing debt cos that was what the woman that was rescue said... So now is it Buhari that lead her into debt?

The last woman said she lived in Lekki and has her shop in highland i think, The said she dress simple cos she is going to commit suicide... haha now ask yourself how will did she dress on a normal day?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
bettercreature:
It's actually the bitter truth.We just have to pray for this government

But we experience lots of bloodshed under PDP..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
iammolise:

The APC i know won;t take PDP serious at all, They will be laughing at how gullible PDP supporters are wailing all over the media

Na God know how many lives was lost under GEJ alone when he was busy sharing money meant for ammunition through his ATM Dasuki..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Confesses To Staging His Mother-In-Law's Kidnap Among Others (Photos) / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Fake Luther Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.