Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Your Plan B Source of Income - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Your Plan B Source of Income (8461 Views)

Legitimate Means Of Income Without Training At All / Turn your Car into A Source of Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Our Milk and Honey Sugar Scrub exfoliates dead skin cells, giving you a fresh glowing look. Whatsapp to get yours or become a distributor.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 4:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Business activity yesterday at Oriflame's office here in Lagos. Join before it's too late. Whatsapp me now.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by VERTEX1: 6:20am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2017
Still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Show me a POOR man and I'll show you a man who

P - Passes
O - Over
O - Opportunities
R - Repeatedly.

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Being a MAN is not a title, it's a responsibility. It means you have to answer financially in the
M - Morning
A - Afternoon and
N - Night.

You must take great risks to receive greater rewards.

You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.

Last but not least, You must involve God.

Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: *"The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"*

POOR: *meaning* "Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly"

*See the reasons below:*

1)Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they will say you can't earn much.

3)Tell them to come in BIG, they will say "I don't have any money".

4)Tell them to try new things, they will say "no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?".

5)Tell them it's a traditional business, they'll say "it's too HARD to do".

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they will say "I don't do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?".

7)Tell them to run a shop, they will say "I will be tied down, I'll have no freedom".

coolTell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say "it's too long. Please, I can't wait for so long".

9)Ask them what can they do? They will say "I can do ANYTHING".

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions. Even the Bible acknowledges the fact that blind people don't lead blind people.

11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man.

Penny wise, Pound foolish.

One major challenge POOR people have is "LACK OF ACTION!"

They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their "own type of knowledge".

Anything beyond their reason "can't work, and therefore it is fraudulent"

This is the cause!

Proverbs 6:10-11 says: *"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty WILL come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."*

Remember: It's RISKY to take a RISK, but it's even RISKIER not to take any risk at all...
*BE POSITIVE*
*BE SMART*
*BE PRO-ACTIVE*

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Still on......
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
MEET OUR FOUNDERS: ROBERT AND JONAS.. #Oriflame

We have turned 50! And in light of the anniversary we’re curious to learn more about the remarkable men who started Oriflame. So, Mike Hibbs sat down with our founders, Robert and Jonas af Jochnick, for an exclusive interview.

When Robert and Jonas quit their jobs at successful, well-established companies 50 years ago, people thought they were crazy. But they had a big idea, and even bigger ambition. And with loads of self-belief and unwavering positivity, they have made Oriflame one of the largest beauty companies in the world.

When asked where they got their winning mentality from, the answer is obvious – they got it from each other. Being very competitive since childhood, they always played a lot of sports and arranged contests at home. According to their sister, they even timed themselves running to school. It never ended. And this competitiveness has played a huge role in Oriflame’s success over the years.

“We were so used to fighting for what we believed in. It was imprinted in our DNA. But also in our culture and our kind of business – it was so passionate.” Robert says.

That fighting spirit becomes apparent when you hear how they’ve dealt with challenges over the years. It’s as if they don’t recognise problems – but only see opportunities. Opportunities to change things and make them better.

“Never ever give up. There is always a better way somewhere. Entrepreneurship is when you’ve got your back to the wall but manage to find a way out.” Jonas says.

This winning mentality obviously rubbed off, since everyone who joined Oriflame over the years shared the same great energy and values. They never gave up either. Robert and Jonas took particular care when hiring Country Managers. They knew that choosing like-minded people was crucial to keeping the special Oriflame culture alive.

And of course, the same applies to the sales force. Oriflame quickly became, and still is, a magnet for those who strive to make a positive change in their life, and also the lives of everyone around them. Those people have become symbols of success within Oriflame – symbols of the amazing things that can happen when people join.

Jonas looks back on these earlier days with huge warmth and satisfaction:
“It was so incredibly exciting just meeting all these people. Many said they lacked self-confidence and couldn’t talk to other people, and we said: “You’ll be surprised. When I see you in a year’s time you will be a Leader – standing on the stage”. And true enough, there they were.”

Witnessing this kind of positive change in peoples’ lives is what makes Jonas and Robert feel most proud of all.

"What really makes us happy is the lives we’ve helped change. It’s a beautiful feeling.” Robert says. “This business opportunity has enabled so many people to fulfil their dreams – they’ve put their children through school, had the chance to become entrepreneurs and to grow as individuals."

They believe that selling dreams and opportunity is incredibly inspiring – something that brings meaning to life. They also strongly believed that all good things should be accessible to everyone – not to the privileged few. Put simply, Oriflame offers everyone the opportunity to fulfil their dreams and change their lives – to look, feel and live better.

“Could you ever imagine that we would make such a difference to so many people?” Robert asks his older brother, Jonas.

And that difference it’s not just monetary. The brothers realised quickly that Consultants enjoyed growing as people through their new jobs. They also noticed that the higher Consultants climbed on the Oriflame Career Ladder, the more they felt part of a warm and supportive family.

“Oriflame is a family business with family values”

Those family values are at the very core of the business. Being brothers had an enormous effect on this of course. It came naturally. While competitors might try to emulate a family feeling, it’s impossible to recreate the real thing. And Robert and Jonas saw the positive effect this had on attracting people to their sales force. So much so, that sometimes whole families joined the business.

But, however big the company has gotten, success is in the details. The fleeting moments of kindness between brothers, their natural ability to communicate in a very “down-to-earth” way, and how they always deal with people in a very positive, understanding way.

It’s these small, yet extremely powerful characteristics that have driven Oriflame for the last 50 years. And they will continue to drive Oriflame for many more to come.

Interested in building a lifelong business with Oriflame? whatsapp me for details.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:09am On Apr 25, 2017
How do I join Oriflame? whatsapp me.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
Looking for a sponsor code to register with Oriflame? Type 158733
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 7:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Fast Facts About Oriflame

*Around 1.5 billion Euros in annual sales.
*Over 3 million Oriflame Consultants.
*Operations in more than 60 countries.
*Around 7,500 employees.
*Wide portfolio of approximately 1,000 Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products
*Catalogues distributed in 40 languages.
*Global R&D Centre with more than 100 scientists.
*Own production units in Sweden, Poland, China, Russia and India.
*Co-founder of World Childhood Foundation.
*Corporate offices in Luxembourg and Switzerland.
*Listed on the Nasdaq OMX Exchange since March 2004.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Still on...

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
Are you in Lagos and desire to Learn more about Oriflame from one of the top 15 Oriflamers in Nigeria?

Come to our head office come Wednesday, 3rd of May at 10am.
www.oriflame.com.ng

whatsapp me for full details.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Still on
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 1:45pm On May 01, 2017
Happy new month.
May this new month bring many pleasant surprises to you and yours.

The year 2017 is ticking fast.....make it to count more.
Join Oriflame today and start building your residual income.
whatsapp me.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 9:39am On May 02, 2017
Interested in creating your residual income?
whatsapp me.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 9:30am On May 03, 2017
Still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
How does Oriflame work?
whatsapp me for full details....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2017
Are you in Benin or Enugu?

Do you desire to learn more about Oriflame?

Save the dates: 6th and 13th of may, 2017 respectively.

Having one source of income has never being the best.

Depending on one Salary alone can be suicidal.

Whatsapp me for full details.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:35pm On May 05, 2017
chachabae:
Are you in Benin or Enugu?

Do you desire to learn more about Oriflame?

Save the dates: 6th and 13th of may, 2017 respectively.

Having one source of income has never being the best.

Depending on one Salary alone can be suicidal.

Whatsapp me for full details.
Benin, holding tomorrow.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2017
If you think you are too young to make money then meet this young lady...

Name: Emmanuella Ukadike

Occupation: Oriflame consultant & also the present face of Oriflame Nigeria 2017

Title:Director
Gold director title opened.

Average month income:400,000 naira monthly.

Join today, follow the business model, work hard consistently and patiently then in a space of 6months, start reaping the benefits. For a smart person, less than 6month. The year is ticking fast, act fast.
whatsapp to join or register through www.oriflame.com.ng and use 158733 as sponsor code. on the column for ID, type your phone number.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:54pm On May 07, 2017
DISTRIBUTOR'S NEEDED
ORIFLAME offers every graduate or undergraduate, stay-at-home mom, salary earners and employed or unemployed men and women a life time opportunity to become an Oriflame's consultant.

Oriflame cosmetics is a beauty company from Sweden.
*Fully registered with: Nigerian Customs, Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission, NAFDAC and SON.
*Existing for 50years.
*Has been in Nigeria for about 3years now.
*Having presence in 67countries and have not closed any.

Having one source of income has never been the best. Invest in this noble business opportunity.

Oriflame products tends to tackle:
**Wrinkles
**Dark spots
**Sun burn
**Discoloration
**Stretch mark.
**Blemishes.
**Dark Knuckles/elbow.
**Uneven skin tone
**Brightening of the skin colour.
**Pimple treatment.
**Cracked heel repair.
**Hand cream.
**Nice Lip balm
**Skin exfoliator.
**Full make-up products.
**Teeth whitening product.
**Good hair dandruff control.
**Good leave-in hair conditioner.
**Good hair shampoo.
**Coconut hair oil.
**Good lasting fragrances for men and women.
And lots more......

Join Oriflame's workforce today. Become a distributor in all the 36 States in Nigeria and outside Nigeria.
All you need is to become an independent
consultant. Register with 2990 and start ordering for your products at a discounted rate and re-sell.
We will guide and support you to grow.

Some benefits you get are:
**30% profit on any product sold.
**Monthly allowance.
**Travel opportunities all expenses paid.
**Luxury products
**Cash awards ranging from 150k, 300k, 450k, 600k.

Do you need any of Oriflame's products? Contact our various distributors in different states:

**Lagos mainland: Mrs Charity- 08037749796
**Lagos mainland: Mr Ernest- 08139458588.
**Lagos island: Mrs Leticia- 08029164128
**Enugu: Mrs Peace- 08038685202
**Enugu: Mrs Judith-08168649448
**Port Harcourt: Ms Stella- 08177000862
**Abuja: Mrs Roselyn- 09021336619
**Niger: Mrs Jenny- 07030397749
**Taraba: Mr. Lemky- 08025236267
**Taraba: Ms Cynthia- 08060847723
**Taraba: Mrs Glory- 08094035694
**Ekiti: Ms Tonia- 08132384656

Do you want to join Oriflame?
Contact us on Whatsapp 08037749796 or
you can sign up here for more. http://ng.oriflame.com/business-opportunity/become-consultant?potentialSponsor=158733
on the column for ID, type your phone number.

Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2017
Still on....
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2017
Still on
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 11:46am On May 10, 2017
*Reflection*

One thing I learnt from my parent is hard work and smart work. One day mum told us ,we shouldn't go to bed unless we've made money. At first I didn't fully understand it. But then I realised that the moment you wake up each day, you are spending money.

Think about it. The moment you get out of bed, brush your teeth and *Oral B* will be earning on you, Charge your phone, iron your clothes *PHCN* will be reading their meter, move from your home to city centres *Taxis* will be collecting their share, you check your *WhatsApp*, and other social media and telecommunication companies will be making money from you!

So before you get out of the house you have already paid all these companies something. You have already spent money. Let me not even talk about the rest of the day.������
So if you are going to bed without making money, how are you footing all these bills

*Food for thought*
Do something about your life somebody. Start thinking about how to make money everyday. Start with a small targeted amount and grow as you go. *Even to say I want to do something that gives me #1000 a day. Its better than going to bed without making even a kobo.*

Let's Put our faith into action, take risks and start something!
������ *SALARY* alone can not solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.
*SALARY* is the *MEDICINE* for managing *POVERTY*, it doesn't *CURE* it. Only your *BUSINESS* or *INVESTMENT* Cures Poverty.������������

Be Financially Intelligent... Have a *Plan B*. Be Awoken.....

Join Oriflame Cosmetics today.
www.oriflame.com.ng
whatsapp 08037749796 for full details.
Re: Your Plan B Source of Income by chachabae(f): 5:55am On May 12, 2017
Oriflame's cash awards....you want to join and work your way to it?
whatsapp me for details.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pharmaceutical Drugs Production Line / Huggies Diapers Importers / Sale Of ITN Mosquito Net Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.