Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) (1013 Views)

My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Kenyan Millionaire Javan Bidogo Wed's Two Friends Same Weekend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by Anderlis(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
A Myanmar Millionaire gave away money to people after he knew he had poor health and won't be able to recover.

Also read:

http://onomerealtor..com.ng/2017/03/unlawful-ejectment-or-recovery-of.html

Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by Anderlis(m): 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
More

Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wow! What a show of generosity! cry

Perhaps all those who looted and still looting our public funds should have incurable illnesses too grin

1 Like

Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by KevMitnick: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wise man... Blessings.
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by Ashleydolls(f): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Heiya. That single act of his can make him recover

1 Like

Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can't happen in Nigeria
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by Emekus92(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
If na Obj and co dem go bury the money or share am to their children no relative talk more of outsiders
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by decatalyst(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Can't happen in Nigeria

Let's just imagine people like Dangote and Otedola can do this... grin tongue

But me no go go there ooooo...nah Dino me go dey wait for.

Nah dah eim Lamborghini I want grin grin
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by serverconnect(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
The man is a cheerful giver.
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by marshalcarter: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
when i read the topic....I knew it was NEVER in naijagrin
Re: A Millionaire Gave Out His Money Cos He Wont Recover Frm His Illness (pic) by moblix: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
All dis na waste of time,he would have invested it to create job, and also give d youth scholarships to support their educational carrier wen he was still healthy and able.by doin so it will go a long way not sharing money which will finish in a short time,some self go finish DAT day

(1) (Reply)

No#1 Online Love Spell Caster# Proftalik 100% Guarantee +256782247735 / My Sister Pre-wedding Pictures And Iv. Roselek18 / Miss Gwagwalada Beauty Pageant 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.