Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. (1055 Views)

Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by farouk0403(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Saturday, 25 March 2017MAUTECH female student commits suicide because of poor resultsThe Moddibo Adamwa University of Technology Campus was thrown into pandemonium yesterday when a female student of the department of Management technology, allegedly committed suicide on by taking a harmful mosquito repellent popularly known as"Ota pia pia" in Oba Adetona Hostel of theUniversity.Eye witnesses attributed the suicide to poor academic performance which she saw in her result sheet.The school authority is yet to issue any official statement regarding the tragic incident
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by sorry1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:
Saturday, 25 March 2017MAUTECH female student commits suicide because of poor resultsThe Moddibo Adamwa University of Technology Campus was thrown into pandemonium yesterday when a female student of the department of Management technology, allegedly committed suicide on by taking a harmful mosquito repellent popularly known as"Ota pia pia" in Oba Adetona Hostel of theUniversity.Eye witnesses attributed the suicide to poor academic performance which she saw in her result sheet.The school authority is yet to issue any official statement regarding the tragic incident
I don't have anything to say but I will try to tell her that she's stupid.
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by farouk0403(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
cc Lalasticala come and see
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by farouk0403(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
sorry1:
I don't have anything to say but I will try to tell her that she's stupid.

Suicide is now trending in Nigeria
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by Ashleydolls(f): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dying wouldn't solve anything. God knows what she would have gone through. RIP young soul
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Die because of paper work?
In Bob Marley's voice : "The Babylon system is sucking the blood of the sufferer. Rebel!! Rebel!!"

Even if na pass e no worth your life. People wey no go school nko?
Wait how old is the student self because I no see the relationship between Academic Failure and Suicide.

I'm waiting for the person wey go quote me say I no sabi wetin e mean make person fail. I have seen results and I have seen life!
undecided
Ask our certificate-scandal Senator he'll tell you better. grin
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by Emekus92(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can someone pls go and tell ha that the result is fake its a typing error she had the best grade during d session
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by zuby4real10(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
As if as graduating with first class will guarantee her success in life.
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by farouk0403(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Die because of paper work?
In Bob Marley's voice : "The Babylon system is sucking the blood of the sufferer. Rebel!! Rebel!!"

Even if na pass e no worth your life. People wey no go school nko?
Wait how old is the student self because I no see the relationship between Academic Failure and Suicide.

I'm waiting for the person wey go quote me say I no sabi wetin e mean make person fail. I have seen results and I have seen life!
undecided
Ask our certificate-scandal Senator he'll tell you better. grin

Depression is the problem
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
If only she knew that school results don't determine your future she wouldnt have killed herself. Too late tho, would have told her to ask senator Dino Melaye
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by ufuosman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
This one na problem wen go make person kill her self?
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by ikp120(m): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
You kill yourself because of certificate, where a guy like me wey graduate on top of his department dey look for just 100k to start a business project after I don do school project finish? undecided undecided

You for submit yourself as a living sacrifice for money rituals angry angry angry

#AcademicsOverHyped
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by mhizEvangee: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
she must be a coward.
Graduates are now like touts roaming round the streets looking for job and u are killing yaself bcs of poor result?
Re: A University Female Student Killed Her Self Because Of Poor Result. by Pengician(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
farouk0403:

Terrible.

If only she knew the degree for the entire course of study is just a mere paper.
Results don't determine life success.

(1) (Reply)

For Critical Reasoners. Who Killed This Lady? / 10 Legal Things Cops Don't Want You To Know / Shock, As Commuters Discover A Metallic Skull Embedded On A Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.