Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? (549 Views)

Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / As A Man What Do You Do If A Woman,wife,partner Hits/slaps you (first) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by Eketem: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
As a born again spirit filled man what would you do if your wife is sleeping with your family doctor?

Situation 2: What would you do if your wife got pregnant for your security Man and you are impotent

I will advise that you first check your self see you are doing something wrong like not making enough money, wearing dirty and torn boxers, forgetting romance etc?

Also go to God in prayers so the heart of your wife would turn back to you

2 Likes

Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by Artistree: 8:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol!
Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2017
How can you be able to employ the service of security man and yet unable to buy better boxer?

Well, if a wife is having affair with anybody, Christian tenet demand that she be put away having broken the marriage vow if the man is unable to forgive...

Secondly, the Gateman's child is the responsibility of the gateman and not the Christian husband. The man loses his job and move away with his kid...

There is no need for controversy.

1 Like

Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by Eketem: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How can you be able to employ the service of security man and yet unable to buy better boxer?

Well, if a wife is having affair with anybody, Christian tenet demand that she be put away, having broken the marriage vow if the man is unable to forgive...

Secondly, the Gateman's child is the responsibility of the gateman and not the Christian husband. The man loses his job and move away with his kid...

There is no need for controversy.

You cannot forgive as a good Christian man? Bible says 70*7 times ohhhhhhh.

I hope it is the same advise for the wife in similar situation.

Some people are dirty and careless with personal hygiene

1 Like

Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Eketem:

You cannot forgive as a good Christian man? Bible says 70*7 times ohhhhhhh.

I hope it is the same advise for the wife in similar situation.

Some people are dirty and careless with personal hygiene
Forgiveness is a different ball game. I might forgive you as a Christian and also put you away as enshrined in the Bible.

And he is too poor to buy a washing machine or too lazy to give his wares to drycleaner or even his gateman...
Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by yorhmienerd(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
The marraige is good as over sad
Re: As A Born Again Christ- Like Man, What Would You Do? by YesNo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
turn the other cheek.
77x7

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Adenike Celebrates As She Climbs Olumu Rock With One Leg ! / Thank You, Nairaland / 6 Reasons Why We Love Humble People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.