Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 (3665 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
LECTURE (02)

UNDERSTANDING FIVERR CONTINUES...

This lecture is the continuation of LECTURE 01, kindly go through LECTURE 01 if you have not, for better understanding of LECTURE 02.

link : https://www.nairaland.com/3704107/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-01

I have already given some self-assignment in the previous lecture, I will be adding more, once I am done with this topic.

IN FIVERR, Not all the packages sell very well, You can have a skill and yet your skill may not be sellable that much in fiverr. That's one of the reason why I advised in Lecture 01 to browse through the site, keeping down the record of the things I mentioned earlier in Lecture 01. This things will help us very much in the creation of our gig for those of us who are starting fiverr for the first time and modification of our gig for those of us who have already created the gig already but yet to receive sells....

ORDER OF HIGHEST SELLING GIGS IN FIVERR

1) GRAPHIC DESIGNING PACKAGE
2) DIGITAL MARKETING
3) WRITING AND TRANSLATION etc..

FIVERR IS SMART, TAKE A LOOK OF HOW THEY ARRANGED THE SERVICE PACKAGES... ITS'S IN THERE ORDER OF HIGHEST BID, WITH GRAPHIC DESIGN COMING NUMBER 1 AND SO ON....... (Always have this at the back of your mind)

ok, Lets take graphic design for example:

This area have almost the highest selling records in Fiverr, As far as people are opening one business or the other, they will always request for digital products, for there business, name it; logo, business card, stationery etc.
( This package can not run dry as far as the internet business is concerned )

PROBLEMS HERE:

1) Despite how lucrative, this package is, it's really OVER POPULATED! This is because, almost everybody wants to dabble into this field and offer the service. Either with full knowledge of graphic design or no knowledge, they all want to be here!. Also, other Fiverr Services in general are overpopulated with Seller!!

2) Many Sellers wants to offer service to a single buyer! so the buyer are now faced with the decision of making a better choice! lets do a little mathematics here:

Let say you are the buyer, who wants to buy graphic work from a seller in fiverr, after bidding, you got like 30 buyers who are willing to do the job for you, some of these buyers have like 30 to 40 sells or even more, and excellent rating... while some other have no rating at all. After going through there gig description, (BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW THERE SERVICES AND RATING BEFORE ORDERING, " hope you are seeing while lecture 01 is very important"wink you observed that they sellers with more sells and good rating are offering same service with seller with no sell or rating, who would you go for? definitely the one with lot of sells and good rating....

"YOU MUST THINK AS A BUYER AND NOT A SELLER WHEN YOU ARE CREATING YOUR GIG THIS WEEK, OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR GIG ALREADY, WITH THIS UNDERSTANDING REVIEW YOUR GIG.

REASONING;

1) Go through there gig description of this level 2 and top sellers and make sure you offer more than what they offering for the same price. Also, if they deliver in 2 days, cut yours to a day or even within 12 hours..... this is one of the ways to compete with them. Don't think about the money now, think about the quality of your service!!! you can always change your gig description later!!!

2) Note not all the buyers, can wait for two days to receive there work, some need it in less than 12 hours or even six hours, so you can create a gig that says something like that. its better for then to see it in your description when they go through it than for you to tell them when sending offer to them...

3) You can create two or 3 gig within the same service, with clear distinction between them...

4) As for the skill, you can learn it. That's why I said earlier it takes a gradual process, Rome was not built in a day, do it for fun my dear. But at the end, you will become a guru as well....

5) BE DYNAMIC!!! I mean always take your time to checkout other people's gig. when I first created my gig that I had one sell, I didn't have another so I took my time to search out people that are offering the same thing I am offering putting into consideration lecture 01. So I always update my gig, each time my sells slow down......

6) Checkout your gig statistics, this is a powerful tool to know if Fiverr is really adverting your gig. You can't just create the gig and leave it like that, you have to see how its going, how many views you got each day (I WILL BE TALKING ON THIS ON HOW TO GET MORE VIEWERS AS WE GO ON)....

ASSIGNMENTS 02 (CREATING A GIG)

FOR NEW MEMBERS, YOU CAN OPEN FIVERR ACCOUNT, DO assignment 1 from LECTURE 01, then create your gig and send me the link to me. As for people who are already member in Fiverr, and have a gig, also do assignment 1 and send me your fiverr link to check it out.

If you encounter any challenge, kindly contact, I will do my best to reply as soon as I can...

Either here or through my mail
5errguru@gmail.com

NEXT LECTURE SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (1ST, AND 2ND OF APRIL)

NOTE:
ALSO FROM NEXT LECTURE, I WILL BE USING THE MAIN TOPIC FORUM, SO new comers can have the background knowledge of what the topic is all about.
link;
https://www.nairaland.com/3694879/learn-experience-fiverr

One Love

5 Likes

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by fineeyez(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hello. thanks for this selfless service. help me check out my gig.. I believe something is wrong. thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by Rawshal(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Tnx so much op.still learning a skill
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 1:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Rawshal:
Tnx so much op.still learning a skill

Good keep it up brother
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by fineeyez(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
fineeyez:
Hello. thanks for this selfless service. help me check out my gig.. I believe something is wrong. thanks

www. fiverr. com/smithfix
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by fineeyez(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
fineeyez:

www. fiverr.com/smithfix
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by fineeyez(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
fineeyez:

www.fiverr.com/smithfix
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by promo4(m): 10:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Thanks bro
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2017
fineeyez:

www.fiverr.com/smithfix

when I am answering the mails, on or before Friday, I will advise you on what to do to your Fiverr account

in the main page here:

so please kindly send me your link there, to enable me leave my comment..

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by marvixlinx(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2017
please help me check my profile if there is anything i need to correct
www.fiverr.com/writer_pro1
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by warlord24(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2017
thats kool..
fiverr kind of blocked 2of my main accounts on article writing all level 2. and to tell you the truth bro.. starting all over nobi easy matter...
dnt know if to start da article niche or someting else... need help

and.. this phone verification fiverr initiated.. how can one dough that?
as a Nigeria wit a foreign account?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 10:51am On Mar 28, 2017
warlord24:
thats kool..
fiverr kind of blocked 2of my main accounts on article writing all level 2. and to tell you the truth bro.. starting all over nobi easy matter...
dnt know if to start da article niche or someting else... need help

and.. this phone verification fiverr initiated.. how can one dough that?
as a Nigeria wit a foreign account?

Firstly, sorry for the blocked account... I think they are trying to be more strict. Honestly, they will never unblock the account, either they suspected piracy, like coping other people's article and passing through a software to by-pass plagiarism or some one complained to Fiverr, with proof of trademark. This can lead to blocking of your account without any notification.

secondly, starting all over is not easy bro.... so here is my advise:

Create your account using Nigerian IP please. I am using Nigerian IP and I am making sells till date (www.fiverr.com/uchemaduagwu). What I think sells more in fiverr is your skill, sharpen it up bro. Even me I still dey learn daily...

Concerning the skill, some Nigerian Guru's in Fiverr will advise you to get articles from other site and resell, that will fetch sells for a while but at the end Fiverr might block the account again, Fiverr security system is getting stronger based on complains from buyer, so If you know you are good in article writing and its 100% your work, start again with article writing, but if not choose another niche that you can learn and master with time....

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by marvixlinx(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
marvixlinx:
please help me check my profile if there is anything i need to correct
www.fiverr.com/writer_pro1
please OP reply me
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
marvixlinx:

please OP reply me

I will reply very soon.... kindly post the link in the main page, I will reply all post there:
here:

thank you
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
marvixlinx:

please OP reply me

I just viewed your, link... awesome write up, and gig description But

checkout this ladies blog; and see the way she described her article writing, very captivating, showing she is best at what she does...

https://www.fiverr.com/letsdoitnow444/rewrite-and-tighten-up-your-website-article-or-document?context=adv.cat_5.subcat_163&context_type=auto&source=category_tree&ref_ctx_id=dc2837fa-022f-40bc-afe8-e1a81c9f97bf&filtered_price=&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=2fa096d8-e64b-4380-b3af-15b9b5661d47

You are almost there, but your description needs some modification, moreover since you claimed USA, it practically means English is your Native language. but this is not in your description. This should be your selling factor..

edit that and send me the message in the main menu to check it out;
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
fineeyez:

www.fiverr.com/smithfix

Amazing Fiverr link, good review. That's awesome. its ok... all you need is adverts. If I will be teaching on that I will let you know..

cheers
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by marvixlinx(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
5errguru:

I just viewed your, link... awesome write up, and gig description But

checkout this ladies blog; and see the way she described her article writing, very captivating, showing she is best at what she does...

https://www.fiverr.com/letsdoitnow444/rewrite-and-tighten-up-your-website-article-or-document?context=adv.cat_5.subcat_163&context_type=auto&source=category_tree&ref_ctx_id=dc2837fa-022f-40bc-afe8-e1a81c9f97bf&filtered_price=&pckg_id=1&pos=1&funnel=2fa096d8-e64b-4380-b3af-15b9b5661d47

You are almost there, but your description needs some modification, moreover since you claimed USA, it practically means English is your Native language. but this is not in your description. This should be your selling factor..

edit that and send me the message in the main menu to check it out;

thanks so much sir, please i contacted you on fiverr. please i am outsourcing for now and i just got a contact that asked me for samples on logo designs. please can you help me out with some samples. thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
marvixlinx:

thanks so much sir, please i contacted you on fiverr. please i am outsourcing for now and i just got a contact that asked me for samples on logo designs. please can you help me out with some samples. thanks

Ok but I sent you some samples already right...

Hope it went well...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by marvixlinx(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
5errguru:

Ok but I sent you some samples already right...

Hope it went well...
yes, i have sent you the job details, let me know how much it cost. please ca i get your contact because i will get more of this and i will need your service
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
marvixlinx:

yes, i have sent you the job details, let me know how much it cost. please ca i get your contact because i will get more of this and i will need your service

I will send you my whatsapp number through Fiverr,
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by rushman003: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Very nice brother keep it up

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by fineeyez(m): 12:19am On Apr 02, 2017
5errguru:

Amazing Fiverr link, good review. That's awesome. its ok... all you need is adverts. If I will be teaching on that I will let you know..

cheers

thanks sir. I'm sticking to this thread like duck to water
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by val4sure(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please I need a review from you

www.fiverr.com/epicwriter12
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by Emmysteve(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
5errguru:
LECTURE (02)

UNDERSTANDING FIVERR CONTINUES...

This lecture is the continuation of LECTURE 01, kindly go through LECTURE 01 if you have not, for better understanding of LECTURE 02.

link : https://www.nairaland.com/3704107/learn-experience-fiverr-lecture-01

I have already given some self-assignment in the previous lecture, I will be adding more, once I am done with this topic.

IN FIVERR, Not all the packages sell very well, You can have a skill and yet your skill may not be sellable that much in fiverr. That's one of the reason why I advised in Lecture 01 to browse through the site, keeping down the record of the things I mentioned earlier in Lecture 01. This things will help us very much in the creation of our gig for those of us who are starting fiverr for the first time and modification of our gig for those of us who have already created the gig already but yet to receive sells....

ORDER OF HIGHEST SELLING GIGS IN FIVERR

1) GRAPHIC DESIGNING PACKAGE
2) DIGITAL MARKETING
3) WRITING AND TRANSLATION etc..

FIVERR IS SMART, TAKE A LOOK OF HOW THEY ARRANGED THE SERVICE PACKAGES... ITS'S IN THERE ORDER OF HIGHEST BID, WITH GRAPHIC DESIGN COMING NUMBER 1 AND SO ON....... (Always have this at the back of your mind)

ok, Lets take graphic design for example:

This area have almost the highest selling records in Fiverr, As far as people are opening one business or the other, they will always request for digital products, for there business, name it; logo, business card, stationery etc.
( This package can not run dry as far as the internet business is concerned )

PROBLEMS HERE:

1) Despite how lucrative, this package is, it's really OVER POPULATED! This is because, almost everybody wants to dabble into this field and offer the service. Either with full knowledge of graphic design or no knowledge, they all want to be here!. Also, other Fiverr Services in general are overpopulated with Seller!!

2) Many Sellers wants to offer service to a single buyer! so the buyer are now faced with the decision of making a better choice! lets do a little mathematics here:

Let say you are the buyer, who wants to buy graphic work from a seller in fiverr, after bidding, you got like 30 buyers who are willing to do the job for you, some of these buyers have like 30 to 40 sells or even more, and excellent rating... while some other have no rating at all. After going through there gig description, (BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW THERE SERVICES AND RATING BEFORE ORDERING, " hope you are seeing while lecture 01 is very important"wink you observed that they sellers with more sells and good rating are offering same service with seller with no sell or rating, who would you go for? definitely the one with lot of sells and good rating....

"YOU MUST THINK AS A BUYER AND NOT A SELLER WHEN YOU ARE CREATING YOUR GIG THIS WEEK, OR IF YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR GIG ALREADY, WITH THIS UNDERSTANDING REVIEW YOUR GIG.

REASONING;

1) Go through there gig description of this level 2 and top sellers and make sure you offer more than what they offering for the same price. Also, if they deliver in 2 days, cut yours to a day or even within 12 hours..... this is one of the ways to compete with them. Don't think about the money now, think about the quality of your service!!! you can always change your gig description later!!!

2) Note not all the buyers, can wait for two days to receive there work, some need it in less than 12 hours or even six hours, so you can create a gig that says something like that. its better for then to see it in your description when they go through it than for you to tell them when sending offer to them...

3) You can create two or 3 gig within the same service, with clear distinction between them...

4) As for the skill, you can learn it. That's why I said earlier it takes a gradual process, Rome was not built in a day, do it for fun my dear. But at the end, you will become a guru as well....

5) BE DYNAMIC!!! I mean always take your time to checkout other people's gig. when I first created my gig that I had one sell, I didn't have another so I took my time to search out people that are offering the same thing I am offering putting into consideration lecture 01. So I always update my gig, each time my sells slow down......

6) Checkout your gig statistics, this is a powerful tool to know if Fiverr is really adverting your gig. You can't just create the gig and leave it like that, you have to see how its going, how many views you got each day (I WILL BE TALKING ON THIS ON HOW TO GET MORE VIEWERS AS WE GO ON)....

ASSIGNMENTS 02 (CREATING A GIG)

FOR NEW MEMBERS, YOU CAN OPEN FIVERR ACCOUNT, DO assignment 1 from LECTURE 01, then create your gig and send me the link to me. As for people who are already member in Fiverr, and have a gig, also do assignment 1 and send me your fiverr link to check it out.

If you encounter any challenge, kindly contact, I will do my best to reply as soon as I can...

Either here or through my mail
5errguru@gmail.com

NEXT LECTURE SHOULD BE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY (1ST, AND 2ND OF APRIL)

NOTE:
ALSO FROM NEXT LECTURE, I WILL BE USING THE MAIN TOPIC FORUM, SO new comers can have the background knowledge of what the topic is all about.
link;

One Love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by KLDick: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fiverr reviews needed!

Please get in touch if you know about this to transact at your convenient rate.

Cheers!

Contact (WhatsApp): 09096416132
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
it is fixed now...

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by tck2000(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thazard
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
WE ARE IN NEED OF A PERSON WHO IS GOOD AT READING BOOKS. YOU WILL HELP US TO READ AND REVIEW BOOK AND WE WILL PAY YOU CASH EVERY MONTH. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST READING AND GOOD AT WRITING. PLEASE CONTACT ME!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
PLEASE IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE READING BOOKS AND GOOD AT WRITING AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE CAN EMPLOY YOU TO WRITE FOR OUR GROUP AND WE PAY YOU MONTHLY. SALARY IS VERY ENTICING WITH MONTHLY STIPEND IF YOU DO WELL.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 07, 2021
5errguru:
PLEASE IF YOU THINK YOU LOVE READING BOOKS AND GOOD AT WRITING AS WELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME, WE CAN EMPLOY YOU TO WRITE FOR OUR GROUP AND WE PAY YOU MONTHLY. SALARY IS VERY ENTICING WITH MONTHLY STIPEND IF YOU DO WELL.
*Raises up hand* I here, please!
As I was just going through your article on Fiverr registration and orientations, I stumbled upon this comment. The last one.
Last week , I met a young guy during shopping at a market and we got talking which led to him telling me about Fiverr and how he makes money on the platform. Infact, the large sum of money he spent that same day on purchase of Louis Vuitton Loafers, a blazer jacket and other items was from his earnings on the platform. I was inspired, to say the least. Haha. So in essense, I'm just saying thanks for your selfless services in tutoring others on the use of Fiverr, although it's quite an old post (2017), but it was still helpful.

Up until recently, I had not really heard about "Fiverr". Or if I did, then it must have eluded my memory at some point.
So please, being someone who used to read novels extensively, and who has written a full book in the past (though not published) I am interested in this offer you have posted. I'll write because I need a gig that will create a niche for me, while getting me the awareness I need.

Thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr-- Lecture 02 by 5errguru: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
KevUnique:

*Raises up hand* I here, please!
As I was just going through your article on Fiverr registration and orientations, I stumbled upon this comment. The last one.
Last week , I met a young guy during shopping at a market and we got talking which led to him telling me about Fiverr and how he makes money on the platform. Infact, the large sum of money he spent that same day on purchase of Louis Vuitton Loafers, a blazer jacket and other items was from his earnings on the platform. I was inspired, to say the least. Haha. So in essense, I'm just saying thanks for your selfless services in tutoring others on the use of Fiverr, although it's quite an old post (2017), but it was still helpful.

Up until recently, I had not really heard about "Fiverr". Or if I did, then it must have eluded my memory at some point.
So please, being someone who used to read novels extensively, and who has written a full book in the past (though not published) I am interested in this offer you have posted. I'll write because I need a gig that will create a niche for me, while getting me the awareness I need.

E0mail me at 5errguru[at]gmail.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Releases $2.8bn To Manufacturers, Others In Two Months / HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER FOR HOME/OFFICE PRINTING (pic) / 18th February 2023: Black Market Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.