Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

What Would You Do??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do??? (422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do??? by IhAvEaJoB01: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am in urgent need of N50,000 to attend to a family emergency by 1st April (Saturday). All my savings (60% of my monthly salary - which isnt much anyway) is tied up in my company's cooperative/thrift society and i can only access it in May.

Project: If you were to make N50,000 legitimately in one week, what would you do? i need ideas please (excluding ponzi/pyramid schemes, sports betting etc)

No matter how silly u may think it sounds,please share.....also i think its a good brain stimulator, you can also try it yourself. So many people have great ideas,skills and talents, but haven't achieved anything worthwhile or done anything with their ideas. Ive always known theres a big difference between potential and achievement. Between what you can do and what you have done. So you can do this yourself....

Eg: If you had a gun to your head to come up with a "50k in one week" idea, what would you do or come up with...

N/B: 6am to 6pm is for my employer... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

if your idea is too precious to you to put up, you can pm me or call 080 three 2749626. Im actually in a tight corner and its a real emergency.

Thanks a lot....
Re: What Would You Do??? by izzou(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Look for 100 people to give you #500

So simple

Divide 100 by 7 days. That's approximately 14 people each day

Beg 14 people everyday for #500 and viola,you have #50000.

Just thank me later. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do??? by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
izzou:
Look for 100 people to give you #500

So simple

Divide 100 by 7 days. That's approximately 14 people each day

Beg 14 people everyday for #500 and viola,you have #50000.

Just thank me later. grin

Hahaha awesome. I did the first calculation immediately after posting but I did:

I need N5000 x 10 people. So I've been cracking my brain what value to offer 10 people that they'd gladly pay 5k.

But I love your 100/7 angle too. Back to thinking and googling

But I don't want to beg mbok. I want to offer value.... grin
Re: What Would You Do??? by izzou(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
IhAvEaJoB01:

Hahaha awesome. I did the first calculation immediately after posting but I did:

I need N5000 x 10 people. So I've been cracking my brain what value to offer 10 people that they'd gladly pay 5k.

But I love your 100/7 angle too. Back to thinking and googling

You see

Look for a service or goods that you can offer to 10 people and collect 5k in return.

Quote me with the idea too. I need money sef grin
Re: What Would You Do??? by IhAvEaJoB01: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
izzou:

You see

Look for a service or goods that you can offer to 10 people and collect 5k in return.

Quote me with the idea too. I need money sef grin

No p bro, I'll definitely quote you. I think it'll be a service eventually cos if it's goods/product, it means the 5k will be profit made, that means the good itself will be expensive. I don't know...lemme think
Re: What Would You Do??? by izzou(m): 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
IhAvEaJoB01:

No p bro, I'll definitely quote you. I think it'll be a service eventually cos if it's goods/product, it means the 5k will be profit made, that means the good itself will be expensive. I don't know...lemme think

Alright bro

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria (just An Article, NOT A SCAM) / 7 Days Personal Branding Challenge For Home Based Business Opportunities! / Do You Have A Dream Of Going To The Us For Holiday Or Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.