Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House (766 Views)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Olanrewaju Malcolm Speaks On Bisola’s Conduct While In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by 9jacelebrity: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
The #BBNaija 2017 journey for Bassey ended Sunday, as he was evicted from the Big Brother Naija house.

Guitar girl, Debbie Rise was elated when Ebuka announced that she had escaped eviction.

Last week, Efe was given the rare opportunity as Ultimate Head of House, when he nominated his fellow housemates for eviction.

Efe nominated, Bassey, Bally, Debbie and TBoss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJyehMh70zo&feature=youtu.be

Re: Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by ametumzy(f): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why Bassey?? cry cry cry
Re: Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by crazymommy(f): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
mehn millions of people were watching him live on tv and that guy boldly and confidently mentioned in his words "i have a girlfriend"even when he was not asked if he is in a relationship...now that is a gentle man who is proud of his relationship and his woman.......the funny thing is the housemates were thinking that bally was going to be evicted especially debbie rise.....
Re: Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
ametumzy:
Why Bassey?? cry cry cry
because she's fvking due for the fvking eviction.
Re: Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by ametumzy(f): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
crazymommy:
mehn millions of people were watching him live on tv and that guy boldly and confidently mentioned in his words "i have a girlfriend"even when he was not asked if he is in a relationship...now that is a gentle man who is proud of his relationship and his woman.......the funny thing is the housemates were thinking that bally was going to be evicted especially debbie rise.....
same here.Actually thought Bally was leaving d house today..oh!why Bassey?so pissed.
Re: Watch As Bassey Gets Evicted From #bbnaija House by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ojoro don enta the game. Tbose is supposed to leave.

Naija I hail

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Johnson Looking Dapper At Glo Nation Tour / Footballer Julius Aghahowa Now A Model? / PHOTO : Jennifer Eliogu Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.