Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View (524 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Certificate Saga: Dino Melaye Thanks Nigerians For Support; Twitter Users Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by udilson: 1:18am On Mar 27, 2017
I am a student at ABU and knows and hear the going on at the school .relating to certificate saga I think why the management kept mum about the issue is there have been similar cases of certificate forgery cases of going to the school Senate and buying your certificate at hands of those corrupt file officers.
I think the school just want to maintain its false acclaimed credibility and the members of ICPC And EFCC Should visit that school to cleansed it of corruption. Because to my believe that school is where corruption is been breed in these country.

1 Like

Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by Standing5(m): 1:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Thank u bros.
when u sort 40% of ur workload and arrange some 30% more with sex,kidnapping, intimidation etc. and can still come out to boast of attending a fed school with rep it is bad.

1 Like

Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2017
@op.....abeg no go discuss dis outside....make em no send yhu go square one
Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by jeffizy(m): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2017
The prolonged silence has been 'heard" loud and clear.
It is either a mute admission of guilt or arm twisting.

1 Like

Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by muyibaba222(m): 5:31am On Mar 27, 2017
We all know that ABU may want to do some manipulations.

1 Like

Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by blackpanda: 5:38am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok Pls work on your grammar.
Spoken word is different from written word. Thanks
Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by Day169: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:
Ouch! that's a low blow. wink

1 Like

Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by JummyForReal: 7:03am On Mar 27, 2017
its ok
Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2017
blackpanda:
see teacher undecided
Re: Dino Certificate Saga My Own Point Of View by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Everybody don get point of view now.lolz

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Dino Melaye And ABU / Proceeding Of The Nigerian Senate Of Wednesday 5th April, 2017 / Fayose Clandestinely Destroying The PDP, Adewale Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.