Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,242 members, 7,953,913 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Question For Our Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For Our Leaders (482 Views)

My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / Biafrans Live At Afaraukwu Waiting To Receive The Remains Of Our Leaders Parents / Edwin Clark: "We Must Show Respect To Our Leaders" - Gov Udom Emmanuel Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For Our Leaders by Soso990240(m): 6:17am On Mar 27, 2017
There is this saying that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. I used to believe that,not until i made some research on Nigerian politic. The old men ruling us and making us believe that we are the leaders of tomorrow have been leading us right from the time they were youths like us.
Why have they refused to give a nigerian youth of our generation opportunity?
To cut the whole story short,here are few questions i have for them.

1.When is the 'tomorrow' they are refering us to?
2.Why is it that they dont wan the nigerian youths to participate in the day to day running of affairs in this country?
3.Is the nigerian constition favourable to The so-called leaders of tomorrow (youths)?
4.Is the Government making policies that will favour and help an average nigerian youth?
5.How is the government preparing the youths for the 'tomorrow' they are reffering us to?
6.Do we really need to review our constitution as soon as possible?

For me,if u cant make a positive impact as a public office holder(president and vice,governors and deputies,senators,House of rep and assembly members,etc) within 5 to 8 years,u should be forcefully retired or better still,sacked.

N/B. If u dont like long articles, u may leave quietly without causing a scene. I tried to cut everything short.
Re: Question For Our Leaders by Soso990240(m): 6:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Mods should help us in moving this. Its time nigeria youths stand up for their right.

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Uyo Over Saraki's Refusal To Swear-in Akwa Ibom Senator Bassey Etim(p / Secrecy: The Bible & Rivers State 2017 Budget / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize $43.6m Belonging To Sister Security Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.