Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? (29854 Views)

A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Ogadtop(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lemme give us the break down analysis of what lumous mtn mobile box is. As we know, the strength of an inverter lies majorly on the battery capacity. Lumous battery is rated 300WH at 12V dc. This simply means that when you divide 300W by 12 to give us the battery amperes, we have 25AH. This is like dividing a car battery of 75ah into 3.

Now, the Lumos box comes with 2 DC lamps which when powered on, will run down the battery fully charged withing 5 hours. It comes with an option of ac output rated at 60watts. This means that when it powers a 60watts TV, it will run down in less than 5hours. It also comes with 80watts solar panel at 12volts DC. This means that it will produce 80/12 amperes of DC amps. To charge 25ah battery. This, when the sun dey vex well well come out in full force, will take 6.6 ×4=26.4. So it will be fully charged withing 4 hours.

So before you buy it, check the power rating of your TV if its not more than 60watts, otherwise, you are not buying it for the purpose of TV. Only DC lamps and charging of phones and laptops. So know what you wanna buy if it is worth it. If your TV is 60watts, what's ur decoder ratings. You may not be able to use the two at the same time.
Thanks.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Dam5reey(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ogadtop:
Lemme give us the break down analysis of what lumous mtn mobile box is. As we know, the strength of an inverter lies majorly on the battery capacity. Lumous battery is rated 300WH at 12V dc. This simply means that when you divide 300W by 12 to give us the battery amperes, we have 25AH. This is like dividing a car battery of 75ah into 3.

Now, the Lumos box comes with 2 DC lamps which when powered on, will run down the battery fully charged withing 5 hours. It comes with an option of ac output rated at 60watts. This means that when it powers a 60watts TV, it will run down in less than 5hours. It also comes with 80watts solar panel at 12volts DC. This means that it will produce 80/12 amperes of DC amps. To charge 25ah battery. This, when the sun dey vex well well come out in full force, will take 6.6 ×4=26.4. So it will be fully charged withing 4 hours.

So before you buy it, check the power rating of your TV if its not more than 60watts, otherwise, you are not buying it for the purpose of TV. Only DC lamps and charging of phones and laptops. So know what you wanna buy if it is worth it. If your TV is 60watts, what's ur decoder ratings. You may not be able to use the two at the same time.
Thanks.

Respected !
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by pointstores(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
500watts solar inverter with 55ah battery 100watts solarpanel 10ah charge controll bonanza prize 60,000 it can power 1tv 1laptop 1fan 2 bulbs at a time call 08166117634

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by DonBobes(m): 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
adrusa:
If you live in a place where there is no electricity at all, may be. My problem with it are the following.

1. You must pay for a minimum of 20 days in a month or it will be taken away from you.
2. If you use it even for just one hour in a day, you pay the full daily price.
3. It will cost you about N3,000 per month for very limited power.
4. It is low capacity. With small sized TV, it will run out in not more than 2-3 hours in the night, may be better during the day. On days when it rains and heavy cloud with little sunshine, you will have no light, especially if you exhausted it the previous night.
5. You will only stop paying after 5 years and by then, the battery will probably be dead.
6. This is just mindless money-making by MTN and Lumos and I suspect that it will fail for lack of patronage.They may be forced to review their prices later.
Hav bn tinkn about this, please explain wat exactly is dat tin for: is it a solar panel, or its a wireless electricity gadget dat mtn as in connection wit NEPA(which givs d reason for d tokens u pay daily), or is it a solar panel kit,lastly if its a solar panel kit den y d daily payments to enrich mtn.
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by DonBobes(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
pointstores:
500watts solar inverter with 55ah battery 100watts solarpanel 10ah charge controll bonanza prize 60,000 it can power 1tv 1laptop 1fan 2 bulbs at a time call 08166117634

I got ur number will holla later inshalla!!!
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by DonBobes(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ogadtop:

Thanks.
How does solar connects to paying for daily again, because dis still beats me. Can u please tell us how paying for is involved
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by pointstores(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2017
DonBobes:

I got ur number will holla later inshalla!!!
ok
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by pobeaf(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2017
*MTN LUMOS SOLAR: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS PIECE*

I just stumbled on this advert and being what l'm using I decided to read through most of the comments. Having read through, I discovered that many people who are interested in having it are being discouraged by those who are not using it and who do not understand how MTN Lumos Solar works.

First and foremost let me be quick to say that I am not working with MTN or Lumos neither am I helping them to advertise. I am a teacher, an ordinary Nigerian who is using MTN Lumos Solar and I want to tell you that am enjoying every bit of it.

Being a user of MTN Lumos Solar for the past 5 months, I can give you a sincere review of everything you need to know about MTN Lumos Solar: How it works (The Prons and The Cons)

I will say few things here, but those interested and wanting to know more can contact me on *Watzap/call 08034794904* for free information and assistance please.

*The Prons/Advantages*
- Imagine peaceful experience of 24 hours light in your house everyday
- The package comes with 2 phone charger cords (1 android and 1 pin mouth). Charging of phones becomes easy any time
- Charging of Laptop becomes easy. Imagine the relieve it brings if you are into Internet business, you like watching season films, downloading and playing games on laptop and phones.
- It can power all 12volts electronics, all decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches. Am using it to watch my own TV plus DSTV decoder.
- It can power your clipper for barbing your hair
- Most importantly, doing my children's assignments, preparing my work at night and cooking in the kitchen have become so easy because my house is well lighted all day.
- If you are in an area with epileptic power supply, PHCN poles far from you house or you haven't done wiring, MTN Lumos Solar power is perfect for you; just go for it.
- *All these for N150 per day*

*The Cons/Disadvantages*
- It's not free, *N150 per day* (if you can't afford it, MTN Lumos Solar is not for you)
- It cannot power the following appliances: Desktop Computer, Freezer, Old type TV, Pressing Iron, Water heater, A/C and other power consuming equipment

*Terms&Conditions*
- After paying for 5 years, it becomes unlocked for your free use without further payments
- MTN Lumos will be responsible for the (repair and replacement) within the 5 years, just call the customer care line (0800 080 0800) which is toll free.

NEED MORE DETAILS, pictures of the one am using, call or get me on *Watzap 08034794904*

I will only answer your questions and enlighten you without asking for a dime.

MTN Lumos Solar has given me peace of mind with no noise at all

*PROMO PRICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA FOR NOW*
19,000 - Package
4,500 - 1st Month subscription
2,000 - installation excluding transportation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2017
adrusa:
If you live in a place where there is no electricity at all, may be. My problem with it are the following.

1. You must pay for a minimum of 20 days in a month or it will be taken away from you.
2. If you use it even for just one hour in a day, you pay the full daily price.
3. It will cost you about N3,000 per month for very limited power.
4. It is low capacity. With small sized TV, it will run out in not more than 2-3 hours in the night, may be better during the day. On days when it rains and heavy cloud with little sunshine, you will have no light, especially if you exhausted it the previous night.
5. You will only stop paying after 5 years and by then, the battery will probably be dead.
6. This is just mindless money-making by MTN and Lumos and I suspect that it will fail for lack of patronage.They may be forced to review their prices later.
god bless u. u just saved my life

2 Likes

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by nonnydoings: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
pobeaf:
*MTN LUMOS SOLAR: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW*

*PLEASE READ THIS PIECE*

I just stumbled on this advert and being what l'm using I decided to read through most of the comments. Having read through, I discovered that many people who are interested in having it are being discouraged by those who are not using it and who do not understand how MTN Lumos Solar works.

First and foremost let me be quick to say that I am not working with MTN or Lumos neither am I helping them to advertise. I am a teacher, an ordinary Nigerian who is using MTN Lumos Solar and I want to tell you that am enjoying every bit of it.

Being a user of MTN Lumos Solar for the past 5 months, I can give you a sincere review of everything you need to know about MTN Lumos Solar: How it works (The Prons and The Cons)

I will say few things here, but those interested and wanting to know more can contact me on *Watzap/call 08034794904* for free information and assistance please.

*The Prons/Advantages*
- Imagine peaceful experience of 24 hours light in your house everyday
- The package comes with 2 phone charger cords (1 android and 1 pin mouth). Charging of phones becomes easy any time
- Charging of Laptop becomes easy. Imagine the relieve it brings if you are into Internet business, you like watching season films, downloading and playing games on laptop and phones.
- It can power all 12volts electronics, all decoders (DSTV, GoTV, Startimes etc),12v LED TV or any LED TV not up to 32 inches. Am using it to watch my own TV plus DSTV decoder.
- It can power your clipper for barbing your hair
- Most importantly, doing my children's assignments, preparing my work at night and cooking in the kitchen have become so easy because my house is well lighted all day.
- If you are in an area with epileptic power supply, PHCN poles far from you house or you haven't done wiring, MTN Lumos Solar power is perfect for you; just go for it.
- *All these for N150 per day*

*The Cons/Disadvantages*
- It's not free, *N150 per day* (if you can't afford it, MTN Lumos Solar is not for you)
- It cannot power the following appliances: Desktop Computer, Freezer, Old type TV, Pressing Iron, Water heater, A/C and other power consuming equipment

*Terms&Conditions*
- After paying for 5 years, it becomes unlocked for your free use without further payments
- MTN Lumos will be responsible for the (repair and replacement) within the 5 years, just call the customer care line (0800 080 0800) which is toll free.

NEED MORE DETAILS, pictures of the one am using, call or get me on *Watzap 08034794904*

I will only answer your questions and enlighten you without asking for a dime.

MTN Lumos Solar has given me peace of mind with no noise at all

*PROMO PRICE ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA FOR NOW*
19,000 - Package
4,500 - 1st Month subscription
2,000 - installation excluding transportation

Please this is gross misinformation!!!
I also use the system and will try as much as possible to lay the facts bare for your assessment. I must say I had expectations for the systems that it has failed to meet.

**On a well sunny day, the system takes about 5 (five) minutes for 1% charge. That means 12% charge per hour, averaging on best scenario at least 8 (eight) hours for full charge. This means that unless you live in Sokoto and your panel is properly positioned, you will never get full charge in a day of sunlight. (These facts are based on my calculations over time, I use the system)

**What they will tell you is that the system can power 2 (two) new model laptops round the clock (which is the main reason I bought the dastardly thing). What they won't tell you is that some not too old laptops have power rating of 90 Watts, while new ones range from 40 to 60 Watts. This means you may never use any two laptops of any kind at the same time on this system.
So using my precious 90 Watts Dell Latitude (with two phones at most, on the DC port), I can squeeze out 8 (eight) hours during sunshine (doubling on laptop battery power, plug and disconnect). Night time usage depends on the current state of charge, note the system barely charges during the day when I'm on my laptop.

So what you've got, if you are a heavy laptop user like myself is this - Less than 12 hours a day power for your laptop. Some days you just have to stop and leave the system to charge because if you exhaust the charge the night before, there's no way you can use your laptop on it for long the next morning. From my observation where I stay, the sun is brightest from 11 am till about 3 pm. That is the only time you can use your laptop (my kinda laptop) on it and still get a net charging effect on the system (though slow indeed).
Don't let anyone tell you that lumos box guarantees 24 hours power, unless you bought it to charge phones, it's a big lie!!

Then also consider the stringent pricing policy, and the overall cost over five years. Solar is expensive yes, but Lumos is not the answer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by ukeme200(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
pointstores:

is this inverter still available?
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by pointstores(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2018
ukeme200:

is this inverter still available?
yes still available
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by easybussiness: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
thank u for ur patronge we now have 500,300,1000watt in stock in solar inverter available in offgrid and ongrid solution thank u call 08166117634 for more info
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by talk2dre(m): 12:46am On Mar 01, 2018
Ogadtop:

Thanks.
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by easybussiness: 7:44am On Mar 07, 2018
3 in 1 solar hybrid inverter 1kva with inbuilt 10amp charger 10a charge controller battery display plus 40ah battery 100watts panel 75,000
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by easybussiness: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Saroda solar kit available in 500watts and 300 watts

500watt solar inverter specification 500watts inverter 200watts panel 3bulbs 70ah battery prize 140,000

300watts solar inverter specification 300watts inverter 150watts panel 3bulbs 45ah battery prize 90,000

Call 08166117634 15month warranty

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by diran18: 1:31pm On May 28, 2018
Goodday please. Can I use lumos solar panel to charge 75ah battery. And what's the time frame to get fully charged. Thank ideas are welcome pls.
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Dam5reey(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2018
diran18:
Goodday please. Can I use lumos solar panel to charge 75ah battery. And what's the time frame to get fully charged. Thank ideas are welcome pls.

Though I don't use it, I know it comes with 80watts Solar panel..

From experience, you can only get 15-20AH in a day from 80watts panel

1 Like

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by diran18: 4:25pm On May 28, 2018
That means only if I double the panel is when it can charge 50ah. Thanks
Dam5reey:

Though I don't use it, I know it comes with 80watts Solar panel..

From experience, you can only get 15-20AH in a day from 80watts panel
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Dam5reey(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
diran18:
That means only if I double the panel is when it can charge 50ah. Thanks

Yes, I currently use 80+140 watts that is 220watts

I get 50-65AH from the Panel on average good day..
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by diran18: 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
Dam5reey:

Yes, I currently use 80+140 watts that is 220watts

I get 50-65AH from the Panel on average good day..
Thanks for your contribution. But do you know anybody I can get 120watts from and at what price range.
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by surrogatesng: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2018
Brand new 19 inch solar led television for sale.Works with mtn lumos.Power consumption is just 16 watts.Very compatible with MTN Lumos or small solar systems.Price is 25,000 Naira.To order call 08170368264

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by surrogatesng: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
CHEAP SOLAR PACKAGES FOR YOUR HOME OR SHOP.PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE END TO SEE ALL SOLAR PACKAGES WE HAVE

84W SOLAR SYSTEM

84 watt solar system.It comes with a 6 inch
rechargeable fan,10 watt solar panel,7 ah
battery,charging pod for mobile phone,2 led solar
tubes.Charging time 5hrs.Runtime up to 10hrs
depending on load.Price is 21,200 Naira.To order
call 07067866986,07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10223384_84w_jpeg92f6975c999e7ceedbf7a53398122d93

140W SOLAR AND LIGHTING SYSTEM

140w rechargeable solar fan and lighting
system.Very cool breeze.It comes with an 18 inch
solar standing fan,12 ah battery,20 watt solar
panel,charging pod for phones,2 solar led
tubes.Charging time 5 hrs.Runtime up to 10 hrs
depending on load.To order call/whatsapp
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225913_img20190905160825_jpeg78a255713eb4a0ebed8168c6f19e5805
200 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM

200 watt solar system includes 18ah battery,50 watt solar panel,15 inch solar tv,18 inch solar standing fan,3 solar led tubes for illumination.Price is 56,000.To order call/whatsapp
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10262007_img20190920wa0001_jpeg410a00364777b5062779066f91e85895
300W SOLAR SYSTEM

300 watt solar system.The package includes 500 watt
inverter,26ah battery,20 ah charger controller,80
watt solar panel,charging pod for phone,19 inch led
solar tv,3 led solar tubes,1 standing solar fan
Charging time 6hrs.Runtime up to 10hrs depending
on load.Price is 83,500 Naira.To order
call/whatsapp 07067866986,07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225916_img20190905170614_jpegf60424bc2583feef576ca27f4dca7069
480W SOLAR SYSTEM

Enjoy 24/7 electricity with our 480w solar
system.It comes with 100 watt solar panel, 40ah
battery,500 watt inverter,charger controller,19
inch solar led tv,1 solar standing fan,charging pod
for phone,4 led solar tubes for illumination.Price
is 97,000 Naira.To order call 07067866986,07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225921_img20190905174214_jpeg0bd3bd3073360c9ee2dad2a8eabac9bd
1KVA 1000 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM + 2 FREE SOLAR FAN + 5 LIGHTING POINT

This 1kva (1000 watt)solar system is very economical,durable and energy efficient.The lighting points are DC 12V low energy and connected directly to the battery which gives better performance and longer runtime.It comes with 2 solar standing fan which consumes very low energy( just 10 watt) but blows like a turnado.The 2 fans can work 24hrs directly with nepa,battery and imverter which makes them all weather.This is truely an efficient solar system.It comes with a 100ah battery and 150 watt mono crystaline solar panel (mono crystaline panels are known to perform better than polyscrystaline panels).It also comes with a 1000 watt inverter which can be used to charge laptops and also to watch tv.Our engineer will install it and ensure that the lighting points are at the designated areas you want them to be in your home or shop.Also an AC socket will be installed in your room just incase you prefer watching tv or working on your laptop in your room.What else do you need to make life comfortable?Contact us today to get yours.Price is 125,000 Naira only.To order call/whatsapp 07067866986,07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225923_img201909051844053_jpeg7b42125045ccbd6f597eea57e521a75b

1000/WATT HYBRID SOLAR SYSTEM (FOR OGA AND MADAM)

This system is suitable for a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment.You will have more power and it comes packed with energy efficient fans and lightning system.The advantage of our lightning points over others is that they are florescent tubes with high illumination and they run on 12v DC thereby being more efficient. It is designed to give you a near 24hrs experience.The advantage of this over others is that your battery cam be charged with Nepa,generator or solar..The package includes

200ah Battery (100ah x 2)
3 pvs 150watt noncrystalline solar panels
30amps charger controller
3 pcs Solar standing fan
5 lightning point with wire and switch
1kva (1000w) inverter

Price is 300,000 Naira.To order please kindly call 07067866986,07068410532.Payment on delivery available for Lagos only

Low budget security lighting solution.Very ideal for off grid.If you have moved to your site then you will need this for your security at night.Price is 40,000 Naira.To order call/WhatsApp 07067866986,07068410532

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEKELP181lA

DC SOLAR FAN.Power consumption is 10 watt.Price is 18,000.To order call 07067866986 or 07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8370419_fan_jpeg47b3e62af822173ebddc68e3c93b1f71
LED TV FOR MTN LUMOS AND SMALL SOLAR SYSTEMS

19 inch solar led television for sale.Power consumption is just 15 watts.Very compatible with MTN Lumos or small solar systems.Price is 25,000 Naira.We also have 22 inch Led solar television available
14 inch Led TV (15 Watt) : 25,000 Naira
19 inch Led TV (18 Watt) : 30,000 Naira
43 inch Led TV (30 Watt) : 76,900 Naira

Payment on delivery available in Lagos only.To order call 07067866986 or 07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8368050_lumos1_jpeg85c19908efa0f544ef1005dd2f338983
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8368051_lumos2_jpeg3115b9f7e121934f61f843b4939808d2

BEDSIDE SOLAR FREEZER FOR SALE.POWER IS 49 WATT ONLY

Bedside solar freezer for sale.Brand is husky.Power rating is 49 watt.Very good for your solar system.Price is 57,000 NairaTo ordet call 07067866986,07068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10344900_img20191005wa0011_jpeg5e744f013531798e1ba1fd405f68a15d
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:55am On Nov 10, 2018
pointstores:

i am interested in this offer
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by faserujames: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
I am using MTN Solar Lumos in my area it is very good, I love it so much. But I would advice the manufacturer to make some effect on the product the bulb slots should be six(6). Thanks. MTN You ARE WONDERFUL!!!
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Sampunk(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
pointstores:

is this still available?
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by pointstores(m): 5:20am On Feb 21, 2019
Sampunk:

is this still available?
Yes but now 80,000 now
Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by kiekie1(m): 1:53am On Mar 14, 2019
PROMO! PROMO!!!

CANADIAN SOLAR PANELS
270w poly .......N50,000
300w mono .... N55,000
330w poly .......N57,500
340w mono.....N80,000

Contact,
Smartcellglobal
081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: About The Mtn Lumos Solar Kit Any Review?? by Cutezt(m): 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
surrogatesng:
XIANGYUNG HOME SOLAR SYSTEM

Live big and spend small with Xiangyung home solar system.It is a solar system which gives you the luxury of enjoying uninterupted power supply at home or at the office for way less.It is a solar generator built for students,small apartment and office.If your power need is for a standing fan,led tv,laptop,2 or 3 low energy bulbs,charging of phones and tablets then this is the right product for you.

SPECIFICATIONS

150 WATT SOLAR PANEL: Unlike other solar systems which come with an 80 watt solar panel.Xiagnyung home solar system comes with a 150 watt solar panel rated at 8.5 amps for faster charging

40AH BATTERY: The indoor unit has an inbuilt 40ah battery.High quality,rugged and longer lasting

UPGRADEABLE: Our solar system is upgradeable as you can attach a bigger battery and extra solar panel to the system unlike so many solar generator systems which require you to dump your existing system and buy a solar system with higher capacity if you need an upgrade.

CHARGE CAR BATTERY: Have you been in a situation where you will be looking for a battery charger to charge your battery.Now you can charge your car battery via its external cables.

ZERO MAINTENANCE: It is noiseless,fume less and requires zero maintenance

CHEAP AVAILABILITY OF SPARES: All components and spares can be sourced locally and cheap too

WARRANTY: The product comes with a 1 year warranty which gives you peace of mind

1000 WATT INVERTER: It comes with a 1000 watt rugged inverter which is powerful enough to handle your small appliances

WHAT CAN IT POWER?

This solar systems is designed for small and energy efficient appliances such as Laptop,Low energy led tv(15-30 watt),Low energy bulb(5-9 watt),Standing rechargeable fan and other light appliances

PRICE: 96,500 Naira

Whatsapp chat
https:///2348170368264

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Whatsapp/Mobile: 08170368264

CRIMINAL AND A SCAMMER, NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign USED ANDRIOD PHONE From 18k / Fairly And Neatly Used Lg Lcd 32 Inch Tv @ Giveaway Price / ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.