Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" (47589 Views)

Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Susan Peters: "Cee-c Was Disgraced, Her Bad Character Made Her Win Nothing" / Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Respect55(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2017
This must be a joke
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Alexebo(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2017
if you believe ds,you can believe anything

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Stevoohlicent(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2017
make joke oooo because marine spirit no call you abi....na near water den dey receive call abi.. respect urself....
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Silva79(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
lie lie which fans get ur account number. abeg parkwell joooor
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by flyDixon: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
cheesy oleee

Someone cannot play with you again? Obviously she's just making a joke.
The writer is a man, I think she just reposted it or something
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by botad(m): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
Must you use people's predicament to do joke?
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 27, 2017
napoleon77:

Extremely insensitive joke. Suicide is not a laughing matter.

you can't blame people who don't have empathy. Did she even realize that a family is mourning a loved one?

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Totino: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
bankyblue:
I think I be to relocate to lagos and try this too....I like that transfer of money part
It might not work for you
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Koolking(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
I heard this joke before of a man who stopped to check the overheating of his car on third mainland bridge, in a few seconds, over 10 cars had surrounded him and he was begged not to do it.

This actress is a copycat looking for likes and share on her page
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by adioolayi(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
I saw #Justforalaughs, Do you
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Naughtytboy: 10:11am On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
They said this is the number that was killing people.

They called me six times but I didn't pick.
Mumu,, haven't u asked urself why this same number hasn't been calling those attempting suicide
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by amokeme(f): 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
" A driver lost his job this morning because he refused to stop for his oga to ease himself on 3rd Mainland bridge, he virtually turn deaf ear to his boss until the man piss for body.

When the driver was asked why he didn't obey his boss, he simply said " I can not come and be explaining to police,channels tv and Newspapers on how i tried to stop oga until he finally jumped into the river."

#copied joke
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Evaberry:
this olosho is here again
I doubt if you are a woman. If you are, them shame on you for calling your fellow woman Olosho.
You re the reason why women has no respect here.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017
Matters like dis are not to be joked with o biko...nd BTW I hope my fellow Nigerians won't buy into dis her joke of an idea; pretending to be suicidal and lying about owing huge amounts in order to make money. Suicide, depression, mental health...are serious issues nd need to be taken seriously too.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by MKO4ever(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2017

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by wabbyland(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2017
copy and paste joke. "as a Sharp man". na only me see am?
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by malificent(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Very insensitive.
napoleon77:

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by malificent(f): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2017
Very insensitive.
napoleon77:

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by FvckShiT(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2017
100 fücking cars?
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by SNOWCREAM(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
EncephalonPikin:
Very stuuuuuupid joke which I don't find funny!

I thought I was the only one who frowned at the joke

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Dee60: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Silly joke.

Laughing over somebody's misfortune.

You dont help people with depression by laughing about their situation. Learn that.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by dacovajnr: 10:19am On Mar 27, 2017
Attention seeker Oshiundecided Over 100 cars,So you actually had much time to count those cars?

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by rheether(f): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Anty can lie sha
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
post=54984857:
Actress Susan Peters narrated the scenario she experienced after coming down her car to answer a call along 3rd Mainland Bridge.

She says about 100 cars parked just to beg her not to commit suicide, while some concerned fans started transferring money to her to take care of her problems.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/susan-peters-see-what-happened-when-i.html

[/s]

insensitive & useless post, where is my cane sad

Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by bebe2(f): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Jadonjack:
Why tell them you are owning someone when obviously, you are not?!

Are u allergic to jokes? cheesy
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Pray(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Do not joke with such please.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by charlesucheh(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2017
I'll describe that place as an Urban area with Rural characteristics! Ferdinand Tonnies principle of Gemeinshcaft" comes to play here instead of the Gessellschaft! What a Turn!!! Mind you all! Only sociologist will understand what am trying to point at!!! I still Do not belief that story! Sounds too Fictitious!!
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
MrTypist:
They said this is the number that was killing people.

They called me six times but I didn't pick.

Na so we hear o
But why is the number calling only mtn users
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by doe: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Dumb and insensitive joke about suicide. One of the many problems of Nigeria today.
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by wobia007: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2017
This is just a lie......
Re: Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" by tintall(m): 10:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Jadonjack:
Why tell them you are owning someone when obviously, you are not?!

Is like your eye is paining you... Didn't you read "#justforlaugh"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Storm Anambra Community For A Birthday Party: Video / Popular Non Yoruba Indigenes Making Waves In The Yoruba Movie Industry / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.