Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House (718 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House by theinfong(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Yesterday’s Big Brother Naija’s live show, saw the eviction of the “well spoken, hard-working and articulate” Bassey, which indeed was a surprise to a whole lot of people. The live show which had four contestants; Bally, Bassey, TBoss and Debie Rise up for eviction, eventually stunned viewers as Bassey was outsted leaving the likes of TBoss and Bally still in.

Immediately Bassey was called out of the house, it took no more than 10 minutes before he became a trending topic in Nigeria’s Twitterdom, which somewhat led to a negative review of Big Brother Naija as many called out the show, saying that #BBNaija is organised by crooks and votes aren’t collated as it ought to be. TBoss, who is obviously the least-liked in the house was also called out in this mess as many fans of #BBNaija claim that there must be a thing or two going on between she and the organisers, that viewers don’t know as they feel that she is prioritised and always made to survive evictions regardless of general opinion of her on Social media.

Many claim that the show is rigged, and as such should be scrapped. Presently, the “hashtag” (#Bassey) still trends in Twitter Nigeria. What’s your say in this? Do you think the half-Edo girl is actually been favoured by the organisers or just may be, her so called “rich-private jet owners” are pumping money into votes for her.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/03/nigerians-react-over-bbnaija-basseys-eviction-while-tboss-still-remains-in-the-house-see-whats-happening/

Re: Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House by kingphilip(m): 7:44am On Mar 27, 2017
I don't watch the show.. I've got time for better things than watching people faking their lives so I heard..

Probably the person below me will give you an answer
Re: Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:46am On Mar 27, 2017
kingphilip:
I don't watch the show.. I've got time for better things than watching people faking their lives so I heard..

Probably the person below me will give you an answer
You're very funny, you don't have watching people faking yet you opened this thread to comment undecided
Re: Nigerians React to Bassey’s Eviction While Tboss Still Remains In The House by kingphilip(m): 7:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
You're very funny, you don't have watching people faking yet you opened this thread to comment undecided
I wanted to see the so called reactions you were talking about

Whether some sensible people watching the show might condemn it in its entirety

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Gets N25million Endorsement For An E-commerce Firm / James Bond Actor Dies At 96 / Olamide And Adekunle Gold Are Now Isolate (see Shocking Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.