Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T (5696 Views)

SOLD***Clearance Sales For Soon-to-be Couples Classy Affordable Items***SOLD / Pls Advice L!!!! I Want A Simple And Low Key Wedding / Wedding Expenses You Might Not Be Prepared For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by stevedeey(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chidonc:
bros 805k is not a small amount in this period, someone can still have a nice wedding with half less that amount. take the break down.
DRINKS........50-60K
anybody wey person malt standard make him carry him money go buy wine.
FOOD........100k
buy ur bag of rice and let the bride frnds cook or her church members. it is a wedding celebration not a pdp stomach infrastructure programme.
MC......3k
haba bros you no get any comic frnd. you can even call dem for free.
DJ......5K
if e pass this amount, use your china phone play music, na dj, no be life band.
MAKEUP ARTIST........0k
the bride friends can handle this for free, after all na she carry her hand do the wey u see for her face before you toast her.
DECORATION.......30K
you can hire the amount of chairs and tables you want, collect from church if people come plenty.
HALL......30-40K
no be by force to rent hall self, you fit use the venue or your compound. reception na reception, venue no matter.

SUITE........30K
you can even get lower self if you price well.

VIDEO/COVERAGE. ......25K
ask for recommendations from people around, you will get a good quality video coverage for that amount.

CAKE........15-20K
no be bag of flour them wan use bake na. at most na half bag, with that your amebo aunty wey sabi
bake, you don over come this stage.

GUEST..........100
no invite plenty people, most times you no go recover. just few family and friends is ok

CONCLUSION. ...
aunty and brother abeg if you are ready to get married don wait til you have a million naira or have a million, this is the reason why young bachelors and old sisters are everywhere. most of those things you pay exorbitant prices for are things that people around you can do for free.
but if you have the money why not, send me your invitation to attend your wedding for dubia self, I go come with my pepper dem gang members come jollyficate cos you knw say money no be problem.
lol
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chidonc:
bros 805k is not a small amount in this period, someone can still have a nice wedding with half less that amount. take the break down.
DRINKS........50-60K
anybody wey person malt standard make him carry him money go buy wine.
FOOD........100k
buy ur bag of rice and let the bride frnds cook or her church members. it is a wedding celebration not a pdp stomach infrastructure programme.
MC......3k
haba bros you no get any comic frnd. you can even call dem for free.
DJ......5K
if e pass this amount, use your china phone play music, na dj, no be life band.
MAKEUP ARTIST........0k
the bride friends can handle this for free, after all na she carry her hand do the wey u see for her face before you toast her.
DECORATION.......30K
you can hire the amount of chairs and tables you want, collect from church if people come plenty.
HALL......30-40K
no be by force to rent hall self, you fit use the venue or your compound. reception na reception, venue no matter.

SUITE........30K
you can even get lower self if you price well.

VIDEO/COVERAGE. ......25K
ask for recommendations from people around, you will get a good quality video coverage for that amount.

CAKE........15-20K
no be bag of flour them wan use bake na. at most na half bag, with that your amebo aunty wey sabi
bake, you don over come this stage.

GUEST..........100
no invite plenty people, most times you no go recover. just few family and friends is ok

CONCLUSION. ...
aunty and brother abeg if you are ready to get married don wait til you have a million naira or have a million, this is the reason why young bachelors and old sisters are everywhere. most of those things you pay exorbitant prices for are things that people around you can do for free.
but if you have the money why not, send me your invitation to attend your wedding for dubia self, I go come with my pepper dem gang members come jollyficate cos you knw say money no be problem.

Actually someone fit no spend anything at all for wedding. Borrow suit, wife tie wrapper. Use finger rosary for wedding ring. Invite only yourself and your bride.
Marriage ceremony end, go home chop "sunday rice" for Saturday. Wedding na wedding... but all get their own taste and dream.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Chidonc(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
iKnowevents:

Actually someone fit no spend anything at all for wedding. Borrow suit, wife tie wrapper. Use finger rosary for wedding ring. Invite only yourself and your bride.
Marriage ceremony end, go home chop "sunday rice" for Saturday. Wedding na wedding... but all get their own taste and dream.
so you know ? you come dey pepper us with some kind list. angel Michael abeg remove this guy name from your list. him no deserve to make heaven.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by MrHighSea: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jammiiee:
grin cheesy grin
Ma kinda guy grin cheesy

I'm not really much bothered about money but those details and processes, ahhh I usually think of it n feel a wedding should just come like a flash n everyone disappear.

Ughh angry sad if only we could do everything withing 10 minutes n gerrout angry sad

I'm more particular about the aftermath, but all these ladies/women like feferity too much, angry sad angry

God knows men don't care at all sad
as in eh, guys no send.o After 1 hr into the occasion boredom sets in. That's y wen ut cms to parties like ds d first tin in my mind is a very comic MC.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Chidonc:

so you know ? you come dey pepper us with some kind list. angel Michael abeg remove this guy name from your list. him no deserve to make heaven.

Lol, you don become Angel Michael vice, abi book holder?
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Jammiiee(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Walahi baba! grin cheesy
MrHighSea:
as in eh, guys no send.o After 1 hr into the occasion boredom sets in. That's y wen ut cms to parties like ds d first tin in my mind is a very comic MC.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by Chidonc(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
iKnowevents:

Lol, you don become Angel Michael vice, abi book holder?

if I turn angel Michael vice, hell fire go full be dat cos house of assembly, senate, house of reps, office of the presidency, office of the governors, north east etc there name I go delete am.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by iKnowevents(m): 6:45am On Apr 09, 2017
Contact us

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by zazigift: 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
You didn't add how much you were paid
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by lifenajeje(m): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2018
emerich:

Tnx 4 ur response, saved ur contact though, have been differing my engagement plans due to financial constraints and the mindsets of most of our ''naija babes'' whom want high profile weddings that's out of the blue, I appreciate ur estimates, another constraint may also be location, I stay in the FCT, a decent tent I.e venue goes for about #400k - #600, aside decor and the likes, am successful in a way but hv a phobia of getting married, God help me. Wish I cld get a lady whom is not so keen about getting married the conventional way, we cld just get few friends and hola! We are wedded, details get me sick and have no mum or relatives to help plan such events.

I have attended several outdoor weddings in abuja

Plan ur wedding for dry season

Use a school or church compound

U wont spend up to 50k for venue

Neither wil u spend up 150k for decoration

U decoration could even be as low as 60k

E get as e go be self u fit vex pay 10k for decoration
Small blonblo here and there ,carry your 2 seater or rent from furniture maker hand, no need to cover chairs and tables....lol

Bros wedding na mind

Its your way or nothing else

I have planned weddings with for 30 guest ,
Less than 50 guest and less than 100 guest.

All u need do is be bold and let ur bride know ur plans and let her agree to it..

There would always be those uncles and auties that would want to know your plans from your side and bride's side

If they tell you no it must be this way or that way just tell them to bring the money you will execute it their way...give them time frame but dont be dependent on it...when that time elapse continue with ur own plan...

Its as simple as this : if you cant finance your suggestion allow me execute it with my budget.

Even if you use 1billion to organise wedding someone will still complain.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by lifenajeje(m): 4:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Op...

U for show us pix and videos

It wil be more convincing.
Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by emerich(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
lifenajeje:

I have attended several outdoor weddings in abuja

Plan ur wedding for dry season

Use a school or church compound

U wont spend up to 50k for venue

Neither wil u spend up 150k for decoration

U decoration could even be as low as 60k

E get as e go be self u fit vex pay 10k for decoration
Small blonblo here and there ,carry your 2 seater or rent from furniture maker hand, no need to cover chairs and tables....lol

Bros wedding na mind

Its your way or nothing else

I have planned weddings with for 30 guest ,
Less than 50 guest and less than 100 guest.

All u need do is be bold and let ur bride know ur plans and let her agree to it..

There would always be those uncles and auties that would want to know your plans from your side and bride's side

If they tell you no it must be this way or that way just tell them to bring the money you will execute it their way...give them time frame but dont be dependent on it...when that time elapse continue with ur own plan...

Its as simple as this : if you cant finance your suggestion allow me execute it with my budget.

Even if you use 1billion to organise wedding someone will still complain.
You just replied my post just at the best possible time.
Tnx a million for your input on this. Advice came in quite handy, would definitely work with some of your suggestions. God bless you plenty bro.

1 Like

Re: Simple And Classy Wedding; Total Expenses N805,000. All Expenses Covered To T by lifenajeje(m): 4:59am On Jul 18, 2018
emerich:

You just replied my post just at the best possible time.
Tnx a million for your input on this. Advice came in quite handy, would definitely work with some of your suggestions. God bless you plenty bro.

Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Become A Professional Photographer @ 40% Discount! Be Your Own Boss!!! / I Need Someone To Supply 60 Conference Bags And Souvenir Packs / Event Management and Decoration Training in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.