Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,816 members, 7,862,709 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

UC Browser Mini For Android and PC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UC Browser Mini For Android and PC (451 Views)

Latest Microsoft Edge Browser: Available For Android And iOS / Help! l Can't Watch Youtube With My UC Browser Again / New Updates Working Settings For Glo Unlimited Browsing And Download Via New UC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UC Browser Mini For Android and PC by Intanet(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2017
UC browser is just like any other browser out there, UC Browser comes equipped with cloud sync which allows users synchronize tabs and bookmarks opened on the mobile version of UC Browser with the desktop version thereby making them accessible on both devices.

If you need to check WAEC or JAMB at the moment when the result is released, UC web is the best for that purpose. Other browsers can't breakthrough because of the huge traffic.

Below, I have summarized the download links for mobile and desktop and the APK version for Android devices.

download UC browser here

(1) (Reply)

8 Common Habits That Damage Your Eyesight / Is It Byforce To Greet Someone / Uriel Of Bbnaija -I Was Really Depressed Last Year, I Didn't Know Where To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.