Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Soccer Bet All Star - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Bet All Star (359 Views)

Visit Here For Accurate Soccer Predictions / 15 Mins Soccer Inplay Killer. / Are You An Entrepreneur? Apply For Diamond BET And Get Up To N3,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Bet All Star by lexycool01(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Good morning house mate
I have worked our a plan which I believe will work out . And people will be able to make cool cash via this platform. It is not a fixed match.

What the plan is about is this. There will be a whatsapp group with minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 people. Each person will give out 2 to 3 games he his 99 percent sure of. The people will be made of pundit and we combine the games before the weekend. The games won't be a daily games only for weekends and champions league 

There will be another whatsapp group made of people who will analysis this match by checking their records and history. They may be 5 people or more in this group.

Then I will share the games when proper check is made for the benefit of everyone

If u volunteer to be part of the people to drop 2 games each send PUNDIT to +2347061052266 on whatsapp

To be part of the group that will edit and verify this games send EDITOR to +2347061052266 on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Algorithm Media Launches Amidst Pomp And Pageantry, Fetes Corporate Nigeria / Active Earnings Get Your Money After 3days / I Have This Ready To Be Forwarded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.