Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Already Made Ponzi Scripts For Less Price Depending On Your Choice Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Already Made Ponzi Scripts For Less Price Depending On Your Choice Features (472 Views)

Best Ponzi Scripts Up For Grabs / Best Ponzi Scripts / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Already Made Ponzi Scripts For Less Price Depending On Your Choice Features by alliscode: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2017
Hey guys! how is the day going? i have a good feeling this week will be a great one for ya'll who are interrested in the ponzi business. i see many programmers are smillig to the bank on a daily base. well, thats great. this post is to bring opportunity to those who want to own and manage their own ponzi scheme and to programmers seeking for already programmed scripts.
Bellow are the scripts we have in our store this week.

1. Make a Payment and get Double payment script with 10,000, 20,000,50,000 packages.

FEATURES
-Admin Platform to view registered members, delete member, view members on payment queue, view matching statistic,Payments and add members to payment queue and also remove member.
- User account interface
-user dashboard to view paylist and recieved payment list
- cyber beggers remover when no payment is made within 30 minutes
- email notification on registration and when to receive payment
Price
NGN 150,000 without customization.

2. Make a Payment and get Double payment script with 10,000, 20,000,50,000,100,000 packages.

FEATURES
-Referrer link included
-admin Platform to view registered members, delete member, view members on payment queue, view matching statistic,Payments and add
members to payment queue and also remove member.
-user dashboard to view paylist and recieved payment list
- Place member on priority queue to take payment before others on the regular payment queue
- User account interface
- cyberbeggers remover when no payment is made within 30 minutes
- email notification on registration and when to recieve payment
Price
NGN 250,000 without costumization.
NGN 400,000 to costumize or add your required features.

Hurry! take this oppurtunity while it last!
for further inquiry call me on 08032454342 (alliscode)
Re: Already Made Ponzi Scripts For Less Price Depending On Your Choice Features by minisoftgroup: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2017
That is a Lie, if you have the Script, Then show us a Demo like the One here: http://www.minisoftgroup.com/marketplace/index.php?currentpage=4

[img]https://3.bp..com/-QRcBFF9Jfcg/WNkZvJX-w3I/AAAAAAAAAOc/0Om0DPoET5cYiJQPQzlo6fAtZuIoEGzvQCLcB/s1600/P2P%2BPONZI%2BDashboard.jpg[/img]
Re: Already Made Ponzi Scripts For Less Price Depending On Your Choice Features by alliscode: 8:58am On Mar 28, 2017
@minisoftgroup:
what is a lie about this.well, incase you forget, i am a programmer and am proud to be a programmer. have you told me you want to buy and i fail to provide it for you. if you want a list of all our ponzi projects with links they will all be mailed to you.
wish you a happy week.

(1) (Reply)

Build The Most Advanced Peer To Peer Website Here. See The Demo / Blogging Is Old. Make An App Instead. / 20k Likes Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.