Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) (44873 Views)

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / 2 Ladies Caught Stealing Money At A Plaza In Onitsha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
comrChris:
ok you just answered the first question and let me give you that benefit of doubt that you meant what you said but why are you dodging the second question l asked? OK in case you have forgotten, l asked why is it always l bought from an igbo friend or shop and when are we going to start buying from you? l mean the original products that will counter the fake ones you all claim igbos sell
continue speaking ur igbotic english..tlk to the hand

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

And you know they are fond of selling fake products and yet you went ahead to buy from them? Aren't you a fool? You know that fire will burn your hand and you still put your hand in it. Why can't you buy from other non Igbos or your brothers who sell the genuine ones? Nawa to some people way of reasoning o
funny enough your are the fool here justifying your brothers, actually I bought the original from an igbo man too,infact I suspect your family members are into this with the way you have been defending your criminal brothers on this thread, idiotic criminals that can sell their families for money, the name igbo is synonymous with fake, and that's a fact

3 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
graphiti:

That moment when ur English teacher tell d class: 'sanity' and 'truth' are #antonyms
i mean tribal angle
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Hi Amara, I am impressed by your stance towards our people you are indeed, Nwa ada igbo.
Keep it up.
look at them .... dem go soon use dersefs for blood money hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
alobright17:
Onitsha is very good in reproduction of fake drugs,even under Bifra the trend will not change .You're not more Igbo than I am,I am a proud Igbo guy.
amarabae you see how low headed u have been ...this is from a fellow igbo like u...attack him lets see...kudos bro

3 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
Amarabae:
many Nigerians are indeed illiterates, I can never believe this story until a strong evidence is brought out. how are we sure that this is even onitsha?
remember the false accusation of human hand resturant by one website, they later apologised, the pics was not from nigeria.
stfu pls ... u making urself look and sound like a typical village girl frm ebonyi

4 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by graphiti: 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
i mean tribal angle
Ok.
Already modified!
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
2dugged:
funny enough your are the fool here justifying your brothers, actually I bought the original from an igbo man too,infact I suspect your family members are into this with the way you have been defending your criminal brothers on this thread, idiotic criminals that can sell their families for money, the name igbo is synonymous with fake, and that's a fact
Lol I suspected you have bipolar disorder hence you keep contradicting your poor self. Oh I thought Igbos only sell fake products, how come you were able to buy an original product from an Igbo man? Are you sure he is Igbo? "The name Igbo is synonymous with fake". Are you serious? But I thought you just said you bought the original one from an Igbo man? Oh, sorry, I forgot you are suffering from acute bipolar disorder. Young girl go and seek for help before it is too late

3 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by DJInfluence: 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
People get mind. they know this is harmful but they do it anyway. I pray they fall sick or get an accident where drips will be required and this same repackage drip should be administered to them. Bloody civialians. Where NAFDAC dey?
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by comrChris(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
is it that you didn't understand the question or the truth is too obvious you don't know how to counter it?
better come back and answer my question, wouldn't mind if you use yorubatic or Hausatic English all l need is an answer to why you people always rush to an igbo man to buy your things despite knowing they sell fake things, or are you allergic to buying fake things?
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:

Answer the question or go back to your cave for a nap
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
2dugged:

So an Igbo still sold the original to you! Ain't you a hypocrite. Try buying from your brothers next time please

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
So this is all about ethnicity and not the alleged crime being perpetrated to some of y'all?

Smh.

Calm down,folks.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by arowstev2000: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yeast Again

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
look at them .... dem go soon use dersefs for blood money hahahaha

And use the money to buy your ancestral land, build an edifice on it and rent it to your children
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2017
Aufbauh:
Welcome to biafraland: The land that produces fake millionaires from fake products cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
graphiti:
Ok. Already modified!
Thank you boss
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
The nigerian govt is also supportin adultration of products. Why cnt they enforce a law that all companies boldly have a NAME SIGN in front of their premises? Come to my area, u wl neva locate any pure water factory.......
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
comrChris:
is it that you didn't understand the question or the truth is too obvious you don't know how to counter it?
better come back and answer my question, wouldn't mind if you use yorubatic or Hausatic English all l need is an answer to why you people always rush to an igbo man to buy your things despite knowing they sell fake things, or are you allergic to buying fake things?
go bk and read my reply i said major , i dnt buy my major stuffs frm igbos cos i dnt trust dem
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boanage1:

And use the money to buy your ancestral land, build an edifice on it and rent it to your children
u mean ur own ancestral land right ..weh done , and also ur poor kids will also remain der bankin on inheritance ?? oh i jus knew
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
u mean ur own ancestral land right ..weh done , and also ur poor kids will also remain der bankin on inheritance ?? oh i jus knew

Oga you're confuse, go and sleep before your Igbo landlord gives you quick notice in your ancestral land

1 Like

Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
OK
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boanage1:

Oga you're confuse, go and sleep before your Igbo landlord gives you quick notice in your ancestral land
igbo landlord here in oshodi ,lagos state ?? hahahahahahaha dat ogogoro u tk no good for ur body o...stop it
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
igbo landlord here in oshodi ,lagos state ?? hahahahahahaha dat ogogoro u tk no good for ur body o...stop it

OK, your ancestral land is at oshodi. We're coming to possess our possession while you keeping whirling and writhing like a woman in labour.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Name a single product that our ipob rothers no they fake in this country.ipob too na fake. That is what they represented.
PrettyCrystal:
A Facebook user has raised an alarm about some people repackaging and changing the dates on expired drips in Onitsha, Anambra State. Blossom Martins who works as an OAP at Solid 100.9 Fm Enugu -shared this in a bid to raise awareness and to call the attention of the authorities wrote;

Happening now ..... PLS KEEP SHARING TO SAVE LIVES! These people are repackaging expired drip and also changing the dates, this is happening now while we all are in church at fegge port harcourt road at Onitsha, I think the public needs to know about this and let the right Authorities take action... Pls keep sharing to save lives .... #BMCARES THIS IS WICKEDNESS

The address is 104 port Harcourt road, beside Venus hotels, am logged at the hotel, not sure of the address.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/see-where-expired-drips-are-repackaged.html
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by lordpsyko: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.

What a ridiculous statement, does the displayed pictures of the place qualifies it for a production /packaging facility? Guess you don't value life, and would do anything for money.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by comrChris(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
eflintsone:
go bk and read my reply i said major , i dnt buy my major stuffs frm igbos cos i dnt trust dem
liar,you are changing your mouth, anyway you agreed you still buy some stuffs from them and this makes your claim baseless or better still irrelevant, as in l can't see a person or group of people selling fake things and still patronize them, its foolhardy to do so and come on social media to wail or insult them. you guys can actually convert this energy you are using to insult igbos into importing or producing the genuine products, l myself will patronize you if your own is better.

Not a supporter of crimes no matter where it is coming from, l pray they are apprehended and allowed to face the wrath of the law if found guilty,but we should learn to always respect each tribe, not using one mans offense to insult a whole tribe, and most importantly knowing the authenticity of any news before passing judgement..
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by wealthplusng: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Blood Of God!.. Repacking Drips? God!.. Save Your Children o!.. Indeed we live in a third world country...

"Do you need to make extra N30k or more in order to augment your take-home pay? My signature has all the secrets"
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
alobright17:
Onitsha is very good in reproduction of fake drugs,even under Bifra the trend will not change .You're not more Igbo than I am,I am a proud Igbo guy.
Thank you for telling her the truth kiss kiss kiss. She argue blindly
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
That photo didn't show any proof of expired drugs.

If the story is true the fellow that snapped it should've easily reported to police with picture evidence of police arresting them on their next runs.

That alone makes for a complete story. So story is incomplete and regarded as false.
We already know una.
Re: Expired Drips Are Repackaged In Onitsha & Dates Changed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Lol I suspected you have bipolar disorder hence you keep contradicting your poor self. Oh I thought Igbos only sell fake products, how come you were able to buy an original product from an Igbo man? Are you sure he is Igbo? "The name Igbo is synonymous with fake". Are you serious? But I thought you just said you bought the original one from an Igbo man? Oh, sorry, I forgot you are suffering from acute bipolar disorder. Young girl go and seek for help before it is too late
your entire family members including your osu mother who still menstruates at 65 is the the one suffering from bipolar disorder, useless idiotic criminals, I am sure your frozen brain could not get the picture either, I was only trying to give you flat heads benefit of a doubt, but make no mistake 99 % of Igbos sell fake products

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Herbalist And Suspected Yahoo Boy Caught With Human Parts In Delta (Photos) / Woman Drugs, Kidnaps Friend In Lagos / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.