Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. (665 Views)

This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke / The Number One Cause Of Business Failure And How To Avoid It / How To Get Clients & Customers On Facebook Without Spending Any Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by easyresource: 9:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Hello business owners,

If i had a genie that could grant just 3 wishes for your business? Am sure one of them would be for "More Sales".

Sales is key to the success of any business.

But there cant be any sales without customer. And there can be customers without marketing.

Here is a simple way to market to more people and gain more clients/customers.

I call it "Interest Harvesting"

When a media company puts up a large billboard along a road side, thousands of people would see the ads but based on the message, only those interested will key in to the offer/product on the board.

When you visit a health blog to read a particular post and immediately you see a pop up message to register for more health update. You are not their to register you just want to read and leave, so you click the X button to close.

You are selling GNLD Products, so you go from shop to school to promote your product and hope that one or two persons would be interested in your product. But some is jeje - ly sitting in their shop and even though you are in their face making your presentation, they can either buy or not.

My point is Marketing involves a great deal of "Interest Spamming". But once you get a positive response from a particular audience. You then focus your marketing effort on those few people and they become your Targeted Audience. You now have to convert them into Client/Customer.

Even with Facebook Marketing, you choose age range, interest and so on and you get thousands of view from audience but how many actually take actions, 10, 100, 1000. Those are now your target audience. you then begin the process of making them a client or customer.

The key is to know how to place the right bait in the ocean to attract the kind of fish you want.

The process of Harvesting Interest requires an initial pool of interested and uninterested audiences, but with the right bait you can attract interested persons only.

To successfully achieve this, you need to have a brief description of who your Target Audience would be;their location, age range, sex etc.

You need to know the kind of fish you want before you choose the ocean, river or swamp to fish in.

Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by slick1(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2017
Are u done or is there more?
I'm interested if there is more.
Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by easyresource: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
slick1:

Sure.... More post on the topic wud be added soon..
Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by emmanuelbrown26: 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
slick1:
Lollll oga u are very funny. @op please complete this stuff na, and can I ask a question
Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by Myrealtor(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
Interesting
Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by easyresource: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2017
easyresource:
Hello business owners,

If i had a genie that could grant just 3 wishes for your business? Am sure one of them would be for "More Sales".

Sales is key to the success of any business.

But there cant be any sales without customer. And there can be customers without marketing.

Here is a simple way to market to more people and gain more clients/customers.

I call it "Interest Harvesting"

When a media company puts up a large billboard along a road side, thousands of people would see the ads but based on the message, only those interested will key in to the offer/product on the board.

When you visit a health blog to read a particular post and immediately you see a pop up message to register for more health update. You are not their to register you just want to read and leave, so you click the X button to close.

You are selling GNLD Products, so you go from shop to school to promote your product and hope that one or two persons would be interested in your product. But some is jeje - ly sitting in their shop and even though you are in their face making your presentation, they can either buy or not.

My point is Marketing involves a great deal of "Interest Spamming". But once you get a positive response from a particular audience. You then focus your marketing effort on those few people and they become your Targeted Audience. You now have to convert them into Client/Customer.

Even with Facebook Marketing, you choose age range, interest and so on and you get thousands of view from audience but how many actually take actions, 10, 100, 1000. Those are now your target audience. you then begin the process of making them a client or customer.

The key is to know how to place the right bait in the ocean to attract the kind of fish you want.

The process of Harvesting Interest requires an initial pool of interested and uninterested audiences, but with the right bait you can attract interested persons only.

To successfully achieve this, you need to have a brief description of who your Target Audience would be;their location, age range, sex etc.

You need to know the kind of fish you want before you choose the ocean, river or swamp to fish in.

Let compare marketing to fishing.

You have an ocean filled with lots of different species of fish. Just like u have 170million lagosians who are ur potential customers for example.

First u need to know where in that ocean or river has d highest likelihood of the specie of fish u want. I. E, are my potential client based in Agege, Alimosho or on d Island.

Once u have ur location(s) covered and other categories like sex, income level, occupation, age, etc that helps define ur target audience, then u need ur tools;
ur sales page, advertisements platforms and ur bait.

Ur bait can be a free gift, a free consultation, sample products, free training or ur unique selling proposition;like fast delivery, buy one get one free, good customer service, anything that is of value to ur target audience that can be giving out for free or as a trial.

Now we have positioned our boat in d part of the ocean, where our specie of fish is highly dominant, we have our tools ready n our bait is attached to d hook and sent deep into the ocean.

Now, u may have d right bait n wish to catch a catfish but u can end up with a tilapia sometimes . But because we have d right location n d right bait to attract our catfish.. 6 or 7 out of every catch wud be a catfish.

Having an complete idea of who you want to sell to, right down to d last detail, is very important to your marketing success.

Another point to note is having the right price.

1 Like

Re: How To Grow The Number Of Clients/customers Buying From You. by easyresource: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:

Lollll oga u are very funny. @op please complete this stuff na, and can I ask a question

Yes sir, u can ask ur question..

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Bussiness And Maintainance / Telephone Etiquette / Need A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.