Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video (461 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / Electronic Voting Machine Deploy To Northerners (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video by Biafman: 10:20am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video by Homeboiy: 10:22am On Mar 27, 2017
kiss
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 27, 2017
Next time you join them to say "I can't die for Nigeria" pls be sure that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
There is a difference between Nigeria and Nigerian Government. When u don't av Electricity, water, food and job, don't blame Nigeria, blame Nigerian Government. Nigeria is me, u, all of us in the street being killed everyday by Terrorists, Robbers and kidnappers. Nigerian Government is that few guys living large on our money and never affected by Terrorists.
That's why Mark Twain said "A patriot is the one who supports his Country all the time, and his Government when it deserves it".
So as for me, it is so painful that I have just one life to die for my Country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video by PenisCaP: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Yoruba muslims will not like this news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Helping Us Secure The Release Of Our Brothers- Northerners. Video by Biafman: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Next time you join them to say "I can't die for Nigeria" pls be sure that YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
There is a difference between Nigeria and Nigerian Government. When u don't av Electricity, water, food and job, don't blame Nigeria, blame Nigerian Government. Nigeria is me, u, all of us in the street being killed everyday by Terrorists, Robbers and kidnappers. Nigerian Government is that few guys living large on our money and never affected by Terrorists.
That's why Mark Twain said "A patriot is the one who supports his Country all the time, and his Government when it deserves it".
So as for me, it is so painful that I have just one life to die for my Country.
What exactly are you blabbing on about that doesn't make any sense?

(1) (Reply)

Reps To Replace Dead Candidates With Running Mates / Senate/executive Faceoff: Presidency Sets Up Committee To REPAIR Relationship / BREAKING: NUPENG Calls Off Tanker Drivers’ Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.