Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Another variety Of Cassava - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Another variety Of Cassava (434 Views)

12yrs talking Cassava on nairaland: Faster ROI 6-Months Cassava variety Avail. / Showcase your farm/farm products to a wider variety of customers / Practical Cost And Income Analysis Of Cassava Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another variety Of Cassava by Bukoladisciple(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2017
I learned that there is now a 4 months variety of cassava, is it true? It sounds interesting. Please, can someone affirm and also give me information about it. Thanks, my beautiful people.I learned that there is now a 4 months variety of cassava, is it true? It sounds interesting. Please, can someone affirm and also give me information about it. Thanks, my beautiful people.I learned that there is now a 4 months variety of cassava, is it true? It sounds interesting. Please, can someone affirm and also give me information about it. Thanks, my beautiful people.

(1) (Reply)

Four (4) Bags Of Fertilizer and Two Bags Of Rice Seedlings For Sale / My No Holds Barred Informative Agriculture Telegram / How To Get More Eggs &money From The Layer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.